Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) (818 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by mezynaija(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2016
One Chris Daniel took to his Facebook page today writing boldly that he is a god and also have got lot's of worshipers.He added that he is a merciful god and not like the living God who allow his people suffer and burn in hell. Read below what Chris wrote:

"Ok i'm a god How many worshipers can I get? I mean You can see me. Not Like your imaginary qod & I won't get to roast you In Hell fire *Giggles*"

Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by mezynaija(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by chocolateme(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by amuokuko: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Small time him papa go enta AIT they beg us money inorder to take the chap to india for kidney surgery...
Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by menabae(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Lolz he is only catching his fun
Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by Kraspo(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by orisa37: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2016
He and his parents are e_con family.

1 Like

Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by johnydon22(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
..Eheeee another Jesus joins the list of Gods.. cheesy
Anyway that dude obviously is a young atheist
Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by Gidoka(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Has he taken his medications.
Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by thundafire: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
y waste tym on dis deluded fellows i think he is abt been a gay nd GOD is merciful nd kind nd wonderful but His anger is no joke
Re: See The Boy Who Claimed To Be A God And Also Insulted Catholics (photo) by finofaya: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
I think we can safely say that he is not Allah since there are pictures of him. Another benefit of Islam is that people with appearance cannot just wake up and claim to be your deity.

(1) (Reply)

Any One Blessed With Dream Analysis?? / What Happens After Ramadan? The Question To All Muslims / Five Ways To Pursue Your Relationship With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.