Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) (85267 Views)

Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by enigma2007(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
iPopAlomo:
I'll hit that...

With wetin? cheesy grin
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Delphi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
If you watch, the daughter's own has started coming up. By the time she will grow up to the mum, her clothes will stop at her tommy.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Alaminz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
is brazil....they dnt believ in God...
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by slimpoppa(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gross.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Women can wear anything all in the name of fashion
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
What is graphic here?

Mtcheww

Looks like regular beach outfit.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by klax(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
That is a result when you fall in love with ex or a retired prostitute.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Alaminz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
GIRL : Dad, my fiance is a hausa man DAD : God forbid!, boko haram people!?...Noooooo!!!... GIRL : he's Dangote's son.... DAD : Ahhhhhh, we are all Nigerians...
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
angry angry

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by uzedo1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
Maybe they wanna go to the beach? tongue
it doesn't justify anything, and should have wore something better, when she gets to the beach she can change to something simple.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Can't believe that she is their mother, maybe she's just hy
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Babalegba(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
What exactly is the o.P's problem with the woman.Nigerians love judging people. Alas this same Nigeria is a glorified zoo where countless iniquities abound, wanton thievery, false piety,jungle justice,lawlessness, money worship and phoney religiosity. Remove the log in your eyes first.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
bebe2:

Haba, u too get blog ni?
since nah shocked how come u did not knw?
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Olaedomiracle: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Too bad..
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ashi
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
na real graphic photo grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dirty bum •••pukes•••
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Gaskia: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Between her and this mallam, who barred it better

I don't like PMB and the APC style of hypocritical politics but I certainly take an exception to this.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Kimoni: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
MadCow1:
She is probably at the beach or on her way to the beach or coming from the beach.. Or she is a Beach grin.

Lollzz funny

I think they are in a beachy area actually
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by onajo2000(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
That picture is not from Naija setting....... That is their way of life over there
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
See ass like expired shoe sole.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by SkilzMontana: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
olosho no dey retire
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
emekamigo:
Can't you see what the daughter is wearing too?
same here
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Hades2016(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
See as i da look you

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Chimakennis: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
End time woman cool
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by chineloSA(f): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Looks like swimwear to me. Maybe she was going for a swim.

By the way, what's your business op. Why are you pained?

You morals are not her morals. sad
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Worksunlimited: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
yusaze:
smiley smiley smiley

SEE THE FACE OF THIS SHAMELESS MOTHER HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/wtf-see-what-mother-of-2-children-was-seen-wearing-in-public.html

ENDTIME mother..... so so shameless

What is your own there!?

This isn't Africa.. So let the woman be and stop portraying ur culture unto other peoples culture..
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by bebe2(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aminat508:
since nah shocked how come u did not knw?

Congrats my sister , now I know kiss
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Chimakennis: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
onajo2000:
That picture is not from Naija setting....... That is their way of life over there
. So what are u trying to say
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
bebe2:

Congrats my sister , now I know kiss
Thanks sis kiss
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by MrCork: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
yusaze:
This is really shameful. A mother who is supposed to teach her children high standards of morals was spotted wearing this in public. The worst and painful part of it all was that, she was seen wearing this with her children right by her side. This shows that common sense is not common.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/anti-corruption-primary-school-sign-post-spotted-in-nigeria.html

..kaiiiiii....see Nyansh... this is disgusstin sweet lovely image!!!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.