Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Course To Choose - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Course To Choose (898 Views)

You Can Choose One Only Option, Which Door Will You Open? / Choose Your Favorite Artiste / Choose Three Powers That Will Make You An Ultimate Superhero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Course To Choose by tupac007(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
nairalanders i have two courses in mind,that is computer engineering & computer science.pls need advice on wich one to choose and reasons please. nairalanders i have two courses in mind,that is computer engineering & computer science.pls need advice on wich one to choose and reasons please. nairalanders i have two courses in mind,that is computer engineering & computer science.pls need advice on wich one to choose and reasons please.
Re: Course To Choose by hummyzee(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Both are good. Buh due to the economy situation of our lovely country I'll advice you to choose Computer Science because before you'll wait for job opportunity being an Engineer u gotta lot of work to do, buh Science you can work anywhere..

(1) (Reply)

Video Game Tournament : Dont Miss This..(photo) / New Game On The Trend / If Time Travel Was Possible, Which Year Would You Like To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.