Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,552 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Are You Grateful To God For In This Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Grateful To God For In This Life? (494 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / What Are You Grateful For? / Why Is It Necessary To Appeal To God For Objective Morals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Grateful To God For In This Life? by meshacha1: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
In this life, there are 3 things I will FOREVER be grateful and thankful to God for!!!
1. The salvation of my soul through Jesus Christ
2. My wife (she is a special gift from God)
3. My parents

What about you guys, what are you grateful to God for in this life?
Re: What Are You Grateful To God For In This Life? by orisa37: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Life!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful To God For In This Life? by emmyskies(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Everything and most especially; JESUS CHRIST smiley

(1) (Reply)

Presence Of God And The Presence Of Demons Distinguished / ISIS Executes 250 Women For Refusing To Become Sex Slaves / Financial Nuggets I Leant From My Mentor&spiritual Father;bishop David Oyedepo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.