Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (4229 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by tosyne2much(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is created to counter the one created by Vinshu, titled Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car
Should Not Get Married Or Even Date

www.nairaland.com/3000453/guy-doesnt-house-car-should

In as much as I wouldn't deny the fact that men are naturally born providers. Most ladies of this century grew up with wrong and fact-bending orientation about relationships which is the main reason behind their selfishness, coveteousness, laziness, gold-digging and self-centredness yet they all want to reap where they did not sow.

However, most ladies dwell in the erroneous belief that a man is expected to work his life out just to please a lady and as well provide for the family basic needs. It's perfectly deemed wrong for a lazy/financially handicapped lady to consider marrying a not so rich dude, while it's perfectly deemed right for a dude who struggled to make it against all odds to date or marry a lazy/poor woman who have little or nothing to contribute to the family in the area of finance.

It's even so saddening that many ladies see marriage as an escape route out of poverty and a result of this, many of them don't want to work, they don't venture into productive things that will brighten their future, they only want to go to school so that their parents will sell them at a costly price for men who will come for their hand in marriage. In fact, they are always concerned about a man that will come from another planet and relief them from their financial burden.

If we should face a reality here; of what legacy are these ladies laying for their unborn daughters whom they will bring up with this same ideology when they get to a relationship as poverty alleviation scheme? All we hear daily is their unrealistic targets that a man should be ashamed of living with his parents at the age of 25; a guy of 25years without a car should not be in a relationship but it's deemed right for a lady to be 30 years and above yet demanding for MTN recharge cards and money from these same "alleged" broke dudes. Tomorrow, they expect a man who has not built a house of his own unworthy of getting married or being in a relationship. The funniest thing is that these ladies are only concerned about what will better their lives but you will never see them discussing about how to better a man's life

God Himself gave Eve to Adam to help accomplish his goal and help manage the resources which he laboured for. God never created Eve to reap where she did not sow just the way Nigerian ladies are.

Ladies, don't let anybody deceive you. Also strive as much as men do so that your man will not enslave and also not to be stereotyped a "liability". The world is fast evolving, therefore, don't think you will be as luck as your lazy friend was fortunate to marry a rich man.

Endeavour to also strive hard to attain greatness. Don't be swayed when you see a write-up giving you fallacious reasons as to why it's no big deal for a woman to plan for her future or possible hardship. Don't ever think all men can only be compensated with kitty-cat

The problem with Nigerian ladies is that majority of them are still tying their futures to the men in their lives and don’t consider what might happen if, for whatever reason, those men one day disappear,”

I don't even blame the senators who refused to accept the bill that would bridge the gap between gender inequality. This is because they know that most Nigerian women cannot pay the sacrifice for the benefits and privileges which they want to enjoy.

To the guys, I will strongly advise you never to consider dating a lady that's financially handicapped or lazy. They will not in any way help build your dreams but to bring calamity into your lives

A word is enough for the wise!

Cc

Lalasticlala

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by aolumaxi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
The space is not for sale beware of wristbangle cheesy grin

Oga tosyne, na wa ooooo.... been long since we saw u write sumfin like dis ke? wetin do 10-10 list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by rozzyy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
I concur

1 Like

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by wristbangle: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
In lieu of vishu article which states that guys who do not not have a car, 3 bedroom flat and other material stuffs are not qualified to marry let alone date a lady, shows that she and her fellow cohorts are nothing but a chronic and frustrated gold digging parasite.

A lady who is expecting her boyfriend or husband to finance all her needs is not a wife material/wife and can never be. Do you expect your boyfriend/husband to provide every tom, Dick and Harry which also include bra, pants, toothbrush, etc.?

When I hear cases of billionaires, politicians and other business tycoon men using these set of dumb skull ladies for rituals, one should not pity them because they deserve such harsh treatment.

I don't know why stupidity has taken over some ladies brain.

I may sound harsh but this is the bitter truth for lazy bone ladies and also my advice for broke guys chasing ladies is to go make money and watch how these lazy bees will be chasing him.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by shumuel(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kikiki Lol grin you use style create counter thread abi ?
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Tommfrench(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
everyone's feeling they've suffered enough, so therefore, marriage MUST be a safe heaven!

neglecting the fact that some started big and ended small,
while some started small and ended big...

the burning desire to succeed between two Intending couples is what matters most.....the strong-will of one might carry the other, but not for so long sad

2 Likes

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Tallesty1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well, it depends on what you mean by tangible source of income because some people's vagina is their office, shop and warehouse.

They want you to love them and provide for them but if you ask them to submit they will tell you to earn it.

Any reason why thunder won't't fire them?

I have said it before and I am saying it again, any man or woman who has no stable source of income should forget marriage.

5 Likes

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by ClassCaptain(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
A man is the head of the family.. Fine

A man is the provider for the house.. Fine

this assumption of marriage is not a partnership is the reason why must women suffer in marriages till date.

Anybody who believes once a man marries her, he has to cater for every and every need and wants of the family should then not be seen as a friend, a wife and a companion as God intended for eve, rather she should then be seen as a PROPERTY acquired for pleasure and reproduction.

A property never has to contribute anything. All it does is to perform its function, the maintenance. Use and disposal is subject to the dictates of the owner.

Why would any lady want to be a liability to her husband..

Everyday i pray to God., never let me experience a situation where my wife will share or contribute in paying our children school fees or house rent, down to feeding, furniture and even fuelling of cars.

A woman is said to help the man not exploit him.

Ask 90 percent of rich people today that are waxing strong in marriage, the man will tell u the wife suffered and made him who is what today..

So some ladies what to be the kind of mum that the child will come to ask for one or two things and she says .. Go and meet your daddy .i have none.

Who buys the bra, pants,lingeries and other basic things a lady needs.. So even the menstrual pad, its the man that should buy it.

What exactly then are u getting married for.. Basing ur entire existence on the wealth and mercy of a man . What if the tides turn and he goes broke.

The sorry liability of a wife will have nothing to support, the family crashes.. Na dem kind dey find married man house scatter..

Women pls dont be a liability.

Your destiny dey your hand. For me tho, if i cnat see the huzzle spirit and readiness to achieve success on your own as a lady, then it a capital no no

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
You are right bro!
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by bqlekan(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
hehe, tosyne ti soro.. haters, elo para yin tongue
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Insanity is when you think or believe men are to provide for all your needs.

Even God can't satisfy our insatiable needs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by cutieberie1(f): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hehehe counter thread,well we are in d period of change anything can happen
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Men dnt marry jobless girls anymore
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Tallesty1(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Neyoor:
Insanity is when you think or believe men are to provide for all your needs.

Even God can't satisfy our insatiable needs.
True that.

God gave them eyebrows but they prefer to shave them of and draw it back their own way.

Trying to satisfy them is waste of time, just do your best and buy them a vibrator so that they can go and Bleep themselves if they're not satisfied.
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by ERCROSS(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
[b] I was so furious when I saw the piece of shiit vinshu created on the frontage calling that a thread...

shoro niyen

So if getting out of poverty is as easy as calculus mathematics, then most ladies won't wanna go into marriage or u think say na so most ladies like marriage reach... iffa hear ..
No worry, na just small time e Remain before it becomes a norm where Ladies will be the ones proposing and the tables will be turned..

Bible wey talk say women go dey propose, u tink say him no know wetin him dey talk, its not like the cause will be an assumed scarcity of men but rather scarcity of men who doesn't wanna carry any lady's responsibility, then , men can get what ever they could get in marriage without actually going into any marriage.. sex will be hawked on the street like puff-puff and baby mother will be the norm of the day, then one sister amaka will go and meet my unborn SON, ** fine boy, pls come marry me naa, don't worry about being the bread winner, I own a bakery**
Then my unborn son will smile and answer ** okay, go meet my Dad to pay my dowry**
And when she comes to pay the dowry ,I shall smile as I receive it, then i'll show her this thread
and she shall say unto me ** my amiable father-in-law sir, never mind the o.p(vinshu) she was high on cow dung the day she created this thread**
suprised... Then I shall ask ** how do u knw this**
Sister amaka :: she is my mother.... tongue
[/b]

This is second best comeback v witnessed this month, the first was
Bayern Munich vs Juventus uefa champagne league game
Cc: lalasticlala ,tallesty1, naijaboiy, tosyne2much

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by joyberry(f): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
In as much as I agree with some points,on the previous thread I still agree with you,A woman should also have a reliable source of income to support her family.You should have something else to offer a man other than sex ,food and children. what of if the man has a financial breakdowns?Also lazy guys should not just jump on this thread as an excuse to support your laziness, a man should provide fr his family .Marriage is a long time engagement, whether we like it or not,money is an important factor in this our economic system, don't blame most ladies at times in their unwillingness to marry poor men,whose money do you want to feed and provide ur family with?Work hard,find a woman willing to work hard with you,don't disappoint her when you are rich ,And also ladies if you want a rich man,be rich yourself too.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Leriebloom(f): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
I knew there was going to be a counter thread.
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
And this is supposed to be a counter thread the thread that says, no guy should marry except he lives in @least 3bedroom flat and have a car bacheesy??
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
It is well

PDP vs APC

This is to counter the other thread

lolz

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Trapnews: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Marriage is a poverty allievation programme for most of dem. They will finish school and not think of job or business to do. Na to fly inside one guy house . if d guy do mistake get financial prob later lasan. Dey will show thier true colour. Rabbish
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by kaziblake(f): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
ClassCaptain:
A man is the head of the family.. Fine

A man is the provider for the house.. Fine

this assumption of marriage is not a partnership is the reason why must women suffer in marriages till date.

Anybody who believes once a man marries her, he has to cater for every and every need and wants of the family should then not be seen as a friend, a wife and a companion as God intended for eve, rather she should then be seen as a PROPERTY acquired for pleasure and reproduction.

A property never has to contribute anything. All it does is to perform its function, the maintenance. Use and disposal is subject to the dictates of the owner.

Why would any lady want to be a liability to her husband..

Everyday i pray to God., never let me experience a situation where my wife will share or contribute in paying our children school fees or house rent
@property acquired for pleasure?
Pls explain.
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
True that.
God gave them eyebrows but they prefer to shave them of and draw it back their own way.

Trying to satisfy them is waste of time, just do your best and buy them a vibrator so that they can go and Bleep themselves if they're not satisfied.

@ the bolded will send them to early grave
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided.... And I'm Like, Why complain?
I Thought You Lots Wanna be SUPERIOR? THE ALPHA?grin OUR LORDS? The Messiah? The domino?

Anyhoo..I Clearly wasn't In FULL Support Of the thread. it goes against everything I believe in. Female Independency, that is.

Notwithstanding, before A couple should even Think About Marriage. They should BOTH Be Financially Stable and secured before thinking About Marriage. Or even making Babies.

And that'd mean Owning A well to do house and A Car.
I Mean, My future babies shouldn't jump from keke to taxi to danfo nah! lipsrsealed aba! shocked

Been there...done that. and there's No way I'm bringing My kids into A home full of struggles.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by midolian(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
The first thread didn't take into consideration the growing number of single ladies..if you are of the opinion that men should have @ least acquired enough to get a car and a house before they marry, then the world will soon become a place where being single till menopause wont mean a thing..

I wonder why most babes don't believe in giving the little they have to support the man and make things 'work' for the family..

1 Like

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by FreemanDave(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmmm.

Well, its quite simple. All these broke girls should stop exhibiting promiscuous shenanigans... Stop creating a mess.
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by agarawu23(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
to be sincere, I didn't read the shiit on the previous thread Cos the title and comments already gave Me clue what the thread is all about.

A lady expect me to work with my balls and be the "already made man" before I can date or marry her so she can come to my house and cross her legs on my sofa chairs? The same legs she has opened for bricklayers, puff puff sellers, 'mai chai' , conductors and all guys in her vicinity who don't have up to 5k in their account. [size=14pt]nonsense!!![/size]

in as much I don't like career ladies, I still expect my babe to have idea how to turn 30# into 50#.

Btw, What stop you ladies from supporting the guy u claimed you love financially for him to achieve his dreams ?

If you ladies aren't proud of owning 2m in your account as money you worked for, you guys should forget guys with house and ride for marriage and go marry your level you can both live in face me I face u compound.

If the money is easy to get, I expect u to work for it too and see its not easy for a guy to work and build a self contain talk less of buying a car.

I am not even getting it, you expect me to keep hustling to build house and buy car before I get married?

I pity ladies of these present generation........

Dickheads undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Pucaxo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
I knew "broke ass niggaz" were gonn retaliate grin
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by FreemanDave(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
wristbangle:
With respect to vishu post which says guys who does not not have car, 3 bedroom flat and other material stuffs are not qualified to marry let alone date a lady shows that she and her fellow cohorts who agree with her are chronic gold diggers.

A lady who is expecting her boyfriend or husband to cater for all her needs is not a wife material/wife and can never be.

When I hear cases of billionaires, politicians and business tycoon men dumping some babes like dust bin, one should not pity these ladies because they deserve such treatment.

Later, they will say "all men are the same"..... Smh...
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by cowgirl9090: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
ok
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by FreemanDave(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
joyberry:
In as much as I agree with some points,on the previous thread I still agree with you,A woman should also have a reliable source of income to support her family.You should have something else to offer a man other than sex ,food and children. what of if the man has a financial breakdowns?Also lazy guys should not just jump on this thread as an excuse to support your laziness, a man should provide fr his family .Marriage is a long time engagement, whether we like it or not,money is an important factor in this our economic system, don't blame most ladies at times in their unwillingness to marry poor men,whose money do you want to feed and provide ur family with?Work hard,find a woman willing to work hard with you,don't disappoint her when you are rich ,And also ladies if you want a rich man,be rich yourself too.

GBAM.... Very simple...
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by halfricanadian(f): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
I am not rich but i am not a gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Caught His Boyfriend Cheating. Pics. / See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. / What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.