Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) (29065 Views)

Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by gonzaga: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2016
Agunnewi:
WHAT CAN BUHARI AND APC DO WELL?

They are very good at passing the blame, especially when it comes to blaming GEJ. On that note, they have performed excellently...lol

We are not talking about the difficult task of providing constant electricity etc NO. we are talking ABC of governance. What can they do well?

1. Budget they cannot make. They say someone padded the budget and yet the final figures of padded and unpadded budgets are the same. So where is the padding? Who padded it? Has the "pads" been removed? Two budgets submitted, first time such foul up has happened and still we do not know the state of the budget.

2. Elections. Oh my God. Even in small states like Kogi and Bayelsa, elections have become rocket science. This is same country where all 36 states including the very populous Lagos, Ibadan and the very volatile Kaduna all finished their elections same day without hassles under GEJ. With each state having staggered elections...that is one by one, APC and Buhari continue to show a lack of capacity and ability. What a disgrace.

3. The security situation which was stabilized under GEJ, see where we are now. As we speak, cows continue to graze the farms of the people of Agatu unchallenged.

4. With fuel in abundance globally, and at its cheapest, a government cannot provide constant fuel and decent price.

5. And even power, with all Fashola's boast of 6 months and magic, with the fact that shortly after GEJ handed over power, we saw the huge work he put into power, works Buhari and APC claimed was "body language", today, what is the power situation? Simply to build on the effort of GEJ and power Nigeria is now as difficult as attempting to copy a scholar with a very bad handwriting from two desks away.

6. A Biafra agitation that has been on since Obasanjo's time through GEJ's, a radio Biafra that has been on and still not one soul dead or 100 by 100 land removed from Nigeria. Not one Nkechi or Chinasa or chukwudi dead over Biafra. Buhari and APC come and they pour fuel on a little fire burning and burning and yet not spreading that other presidents knew to leave well alone. Buhari and APC have calcified Biafra and today it is as strong as ever, manured by innocent blood and the fatuity of jailing a man who came to Nigeria, could not pack a hall, was on his way out and then arrested and now he packs a crowd of sympathisers and her0-worshipper. You hand a people a rallying banner in the person of Nnamdi Kanu. WHAT CAN APC DO WELL?

7. And now Tompolo is wanted. The Niger Delta is touch and go. Everyone is watching Buhari's next move. Meanwhile, every now and then a pipeline is vandalized. Power drops nationally. The Tompolo that was protecting these pipelines, you are chasing him. The derangement of this government will not let them see that it is the killing of Saddam Hussein and Ghadafi that has destroyed Iraq and Libya. That when you take out a head, like HYDRA, more grows from the offshoot and this time untamed and reckless.

8. Do I need to even talk about the dollar policy that has destroyed SME's and the economy?

9. Do I need to talk about how again the EFCC is bungling cases against the accused and that Olisa Metuh and co will walk away free men. That the judiciary will once again show Buhari that they are the boss?

10. And again, religious division is at its deepest. Everywhere we turn, we see partiality towards a religion and the effrontery that will for instance make A MERE EMIR, ban a 13 years old girl from Kano for life after having her pregnant while living in his palace. El Rufai and the president's own body language continues to show all other religions aside theirs is in for a torrid time.

So I ask WHAT CAN BUHARI APC DO RIGHT? In all the things we can measure, from simple budget passing to provision of fuel to elections, the much vilified past administration did a lot better. So I ask again WHAT CAN APC DO WELL?
By Ena

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by yekparikpa(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2016
Orikinla:
. Too much "Ogogoro" is not good for you. Go and find something to eat. And stop being an errand boy of the wicked. Wike's children are far away from Rivers State, but he wants to sacrifice the children of the poor for his bloody greed for political power. If anything happens to you, he will not even pay your family condolence visit. Be wise.
on the contrary am far from being broke. Could actually sort your entire family out for the rest of your miserable lives.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by 3sha4lyf: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2016
From the comments I see here, most Rivers people think like a one-way traffic.
My people, TRAVEL AND SEE!!! Stop all these Wike/Amaechi talk. In a somewhat rich state, people are still depending on the crumbs they can make from politicians. Yet there's certainly no Y2k20 or 22nd century development in the state but for ongoing road construction. If I ask people here what they can give Rivers state to restore her to the Garden City Alfred D-Spiff, Rufus A-George and co tried to make it, I'm not sure we would have a good round table of discussion.
No one is condemning the feud that has been in the state since 2007. Everyone is either saying "best this, shoot that, kill this, rig that"... But you forget that no matter how much u make today from a government, it takes just ONE KIDNAP to render you broke! Ask victims.

Mind you, it doesn't make sense if you're waxing in monies yet your extended families can't feed. It's a failure cos ideally, structures should have been put in place so ur extended families can work well and get a living independent of u.

The earlier we take our minds from these clowns, and begin to demand a better living condition from our government, the best for us.

I believe in our leaders, but they just have to get it right and that can only be done if we stop chasing the shadow rather than lighting up the whole premises.

Tx

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2016
It is only when we realised DAT politicians are all the same dats wen Nigeria can move forward.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by ziccoit: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2016
edynasty:
So I recently realised that our traditional institutions lack the capacity to settle disputes as simple as political differences amongst its erring sons, or should I be more particular to assume that the traditional stooge in the south-south is nothing more than a mere appellation of 'he who pays the piper calls the tune'. See how deaf, dumb and blind they all have suddenly become.

Shout outs to all the youths who have found themselves a new form of religion under the guise of political umbrella and broom. My heart bleeds out to you because we are still failing to realise that we have a common rapist in these politicians or so-called messiahs in the new kingdom of utopia. Sadly, I dont see the veil pulled off our eyes anytime soon. *it hurts*.

Suddenly, the youths in my time do not see anything bad or despicable in the death of a fellow human. Why should we? afterall, we've all turned religionists to these revolving and rotating 'expired and greedy gladiators'. *it hurts*

One day we may all sadly wake up to find ourselves reaping pile of shame from the stupid sentiments we accord these failed men today, men whose lifelong occupation is and will always be to 'kill, murder, annihilate, maim and assassinate all in a bid to feed their bloody gluttonous bowels. Let's not forget that the one who kills and the one who sees and pretends not to will all be docked before the supreme judge to give account someday.

Shame on my fellow youths, the 'leaders-of-tomorrow-Nigeria' sorry I mean the 'killers-of-tomorrow-Nigeria'.

Masterpiece!
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by networkrecharg: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2016
When u hear people being killed, beheaded and burnt in Rivers State and all fingers point at wike.... What does your conscience tell U?

Bigmillz:
AT last we rivers people shall have the last laugh
So my able governor no worry ursef
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by networkrecharg: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Politicians are not all the same...

they have their differences as shown in defections , desperation, maiming, party affiliations etc.

They are all different individuals...

amdoyin82:
It is only when we realised DAT politicians are all the same dats wen Nigeria can move forward.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2016
aventura:
Why is no one asking this million dollar question?

What is Amaechi doing in Port Harcourt?

I know he's from the state and can visit anytime but he's not here on official functions. He's not here on ministry's assignment rather in his own words "I'm here until after the elections" meaning he's here for the elections.

Is it not fundamentally wrong? Doesn't APC have a chairman or party chieftains in the state for such purposes. So it can seen clearly that Amaechi stoked the supposedly violence that has engulfed the state today.

Truth be told; Amaechi and Wike were cut from thesame cloth which is a graphical illustrations of the type of politicians we have across party formations.

How then does the Nigerian people get good governance in all of this political shenanigans?

To your tents, O' Nigerians.........
he Probably came to ph to attend nite club with some ashewo and spread his h.i.v ...wel no party 4 him again ..lol ..to me pdp=apc no diference
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by MaryWest(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2016
I have no sympathy for Wike nor Amaechi.

These politicians don't care about us.

Why should I care about people who are ready to use others life to play WHOT and LUDO.
Why huh?
Tel me, why?
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by Fongido(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats PDP. Well done good people of Rivers State.
Amaechi can now return to Abuja and face his work as a minister. He will be very disappointed by this defeat.
Wait oh so after all the noise he was making, calling PDP, Gov. Wike and Dr. Jonathan names I heard that he couldn't win in his polling unit where his presence was felt. What a shame. He was making some empty promises of how he's going to deliver Rivers State to APC. How can a person that couldn't deliver his own polling unit to APC deliver a whole state to APC Mission impossible. All the money given to him for campaign is gone without any positive results. Gov. Wike told him that he'll answer him in poll and he has done it.
How can they use their federal power to influence the outcome of the election when their chief navigator Mbuhari is in Malabo, at least his presence would have helped them a little.
South South is PDP and PDP is south south.
See how our leaders were disgracing themselves. Tomorrow they'll encourage the youths to see them as Role model. Role model my foot. They couldn't conduct themselves knowing that the whole world is watching us.
Donald Trump was right when he said African countries ought to be recolonised again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance. They are used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. Especially Nigeria.
May God deliver this country from all these satanic agents. The Bible says when the righteous rule the people rejoice but when the wicked rule the people groan. Nigeria can't move forward with these people in power.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by Luckylife(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Agunnewi:

We are not talking about the difficult task of providing constant electricity etc NO. we are talking ABC of governance. What can they do well?

1. Budget they cannot make. They say someone padded the budget and yet the final figures of padded and unpadded budgets are the same. So where is the padding? Who padded it? Has the "pads" been removed? Two budgets submitted, first time such foul up has happened and still we do not know the state of the budget.

2. Elections. Oh my God. Even in small states like Kogi and Bayelsa, elections have become rocket science. This is same country where all 36 states including the very populous Lagos, Ibadan and the very volatile Kaduna all finished their elections same day without hassles under GEJ. With each state having staggered elections...that is one by one, APC and Buhari continue to show a lack of capacity and ability. What a disgrace.

3. The security situation which was stabilized under GEJ, see where we are now. As we speak, cows continue to graze the farms of the people of Agatu unchallenged.

4. With fuel in abundance globally, and at its cheapest, a government cannot provide constant fuel and decent price.

5. And even power, with all Fashola's boast of 6 months and magic, with the fact that shortly after GEJ handed over power, we saw the huge work he put into power, works Buhari and APC claimed was "body language", today, what is the power situation? Simply to build on the effort of GEJ and power Nigeria is now as difficult as attempting to copy a scholar with a very bad handwriting from two desks away.

6. A Biafra agitation that has been on since Obasanjo's time through GEJ's, a radio Biafra that has been on and still not one soul dead or 100 by 100 land removed from Nigeria. Not one Nkechi or Chinasa or chukwudi dead over Biafra. Buhari and APC come and they pour fuel on a little fire burning and burning and yet not spreading that other presidents knew to leave well alone. Buhari and APC have calcified Biafra and today it is as strong as ever, manured by innocent blood and the fatuity of jailing a man who came to Nigeria, could not pack a hall, was on his way out and then arrested and now he packs a crowd of sympathisers and her0-worshipper. You hand a people a rallying banner in the person of Nnamdi Kanu. WHAT CAN APC DO WELL?

7. And now Tompolo is wanted. The Niger Delta is touch and go. Everyone is watching Buhari's next move. Meanwhile, every now and then a pipeline is vandalized. Power drops nationally. The Tompolo that was protecting these pipelines, you are chasing him. The derangement of this government will not let them see that it is the killing of Saddam Hussein and Ghadafi that has destroyed Iraq and Libya. That when you take out a head, like HYDRA, more grows from the offshoot and this time untamed and reckless.

8. Do I need to even talk about the dollar policy that has destroyed SME's and the economy?

9. Do I need to talk about how again the EFCC is bungling cases against the accused and that Olisa Metuh and co will walk away free men. That the judiciary will once again show Buhari that they are the boss?

10. And again, religious division is at its deepest. Everywhere we turn, we see partiality towards a religion and the effrontery that will for instance make A MERE EMIR, ban a 13 years old girl from Kano for life after having her pregnant while living in his palace. El Rufai and the president's own body language continues to show all other religions aside theirs is in for a torrid time.

So I ask WHAT CAN BUHARI APC DO RIGHT? In all the things we can measure, from simple budget passing to provision of fuel to elections, the much vilified past administration did a lot better. So I ask again WHAT CAN APC DO WELL?
By Ena
only God can deliver Nigerian from this curse.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by macaranta(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Tell them again..in case they don't know.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by Richydos(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2016
aventura:
Why is no one asking this million dollar question?

What is Amaechi doing in Port Harcourt?

I know he's from the state and can visit anytime but he's not here on official functions. He's not here on ministry's assignment rather in his own words "I'm here until after the elections" meaning he's here for the elections.

Is it not fundamentally wrong? Doesn't APC have a chairman or party chieftains in the state for such purposes. So it can seen clearly that Amaechi stoked the supposedly violence that has engulfed the state today.

Truth be told; Amaechi and Wike were cut from thesame cloth which is a graphical illustrations of the type of politicians we have across party formations.

How then does the Nigerian people get good governance in all of this political shenanigans?

To your tents, O' Nigerians.........
Nice assumption @ the essence of Amaechi's presence in port Harcourt..... For me i think he's d new Minister of River state do or die political quest..... But to my bewilderment he keeps losing anything he lays his hand on in RIVER STATE....
MOST OF BUHARI'S MINISTERS SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN EM PORTFOLIO....
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by Dklef(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2016
edynasty:
So I recently realised that our traditional institutions lack the capacity to settle disputes as simple as political differences amongst its erring sons, or should I be more particular to assume that the traditional stooge in the south-south is nothing more than a mere appellation of 'he who pays the piper calls the tune'. See how deaf, dumb and blind they all have suddenly become.

Shout outs to all the youths who have found themselves a new form of religion under the guise of political umbrella and broom. My heart bleeds out to you because we are still failing to realise that we have a common rapist in these politicians or so-called messiahs in the new kingdom of utopia. Sadly, I dont see the veil pulled off our eyes anytime soon. *it hurts*.

Suddenly, the youths in my time do not see anything bad or despicable in the death of a fellow human. Why should we? afterall, we've all turned religionists to these revolving and rotating 'expired and greedy gladiators'. *it hurts*

One day we may all sadly wake up to find ourselves reaping pile of shame from the stupid sentiments we accord these failed men today, men whose lifelong occupation is and will always be to 'kill, murder, annihilate, maim and assassinate all in a bid to feed their bloody gluttonous bowels. Let's not forget that the one who kills and the one who sees and pretends not to will all be docked before the supreme judge to give account someday.

Shame on my fellow youths, the 'leaders-of-tomorrow-Nigeria' sorry I mean the 'killers-of-tomorrow-Nigeria'.

Really shameful.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by mandax: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Their Federal might cannot win Local Government election in SS/SE.

I give it to Wike, the tamer, slayer and teacher of the Bush Rat of Ubima

Woooow!! The Bush Rat of Ubima that invited death, fire and desparation to his Rivers State.

The Bush Rat who became governor fisrt time without his name on the ballot box.

The Bush Rat who has no political cohesion, shares no political aspirations with the electorate he pretends he leads.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by luke10: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Agunnewi:

By Ena
After reading this post, the only option available to me is to SWEAR for those who brought us together and make us one country with those dunce Fulani ethnic group. Imagine where we were, some part of 2015 and compare it this Buhari's eight months. Just eight months into Buhari's government, every just turned darkness. I bought N2000 fuel and left the filling station almost crying. I ask myself which way? Why and how I should suffer this hardship? It will never be well with you Buhari. Tufiakwa to Buhari.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by tinktanker: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
odiereke:
It's payback back. Wike got the same federal assistance when Mama Peace was in power.
with federal might o or no federal might o pdhumble rivers state.d humble ppl of rivers state reject apc but apc is forcing their self on ppl
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by adanny01(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
edynasty:

As at time of posting, this post above had 25 likes even with the conscience priking words.

The next post below has 81 likes. Its a confirmation that Nigeria is doomed.

Uniben4sure:
Wike is the real lion of ph!
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by adanny01(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
odiereke:
It's payback back. Wike got the same federal assistance when Mama Peace was in power.

Trust me, if senseless federal might was used like Mama peace doled out, Wike would not have been in Rivers. Rule of law has returned yet they see it as federal might. I wonder what they will do when real federal might is used.

I watched Wike shouting propagander, i was saying in my mind that you (Wike) has been dolling out a lot of propaganda these days. Its allowed and he is free to insult this President knowing well this President is highly mature and can take all the insults without flinching a muscle nor join issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by dustydee: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wike, if the government had manipulated INEC and the military, your party will not even win a single seat.
You should be commending the FG for not subverting the process unlike what you did with Mama Peace last year.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by Iyoma2(f): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Chai Ameachi. Dakuku n APC have really given Wike trouble to d xtent dat he has talk, shout n his voice is altered. What will be will be anything built on God must come to fufillment. Wike if u put ur Trust in God be rest assured dat u will Triumph.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by epadomo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wicked Wike can u explain dis?

Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
edynasty:

Not fault of traditional institution but the persons involve. Amaechi does not heed to advise. Remember how Ikwerre chiefs tried to settle the beef between him and Omehia. Remember how SS chiefs tried to settle him and Jonathan. Bros Amaechi knows it all and he is faultless. You must see him as such to move with him.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by hamilton62(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
ybalogs:
They have the Federal might but you have the thugs abi
If the thugs are the people then yes... You need to be in the state then you will comprehend why the people are his backbone... After election in some wards the people followed the agents for collation and made their return home at 12am... Can you see the commitments?
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
epadomo:
Wicked Wike can u explain dis?
Empowerment. Paper is better than gun.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
dustydee:
Wike, if the government had manipulated INEC and the military, your party will not even win a single seat.
You should be commending the FG for not subverting the process unlike what you did with Mama Peace last year.
Are the voters singing a different tune now Mama Peace is no longer there? Ewu! Obuko!
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by dustydee: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
chrisxxx:

Are the voters singing a different tune now Mama Peace is no longer there? Ewu! Obuko!
A good sign to know someone who lacks superior argument is that they resort to insults.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by samju100(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
where is the hope of this nation when youths are supporting the politicians either Apc or pdp. but are thief and they are the same people ruling us all this why, they are just changing seat of governments from governor to senate to minister to ambassador to godfather.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by patpaul: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
edynasty:

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM , WHETHER YOU ARE FROM NIGER DELTA OR NOT, **** WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE ELDERS OF THE PDP IN IKWERE, RIVERS STATE AND THE ENTIRE NIGER DELTA AND THE TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCIL IN THE NIGER DELTA WERE LITERALLY BEGGING THE TRAITOR, AMEACHI , CALLING MANY MEETINGS (HE REFUSED TO ATTAIN ANY), TO SETTLE HIS PROBLEM WITH THE FORMER PRESIDENT, GEJ, WHICH NOSEDIVES INTO HIS FEUD WITH WIKE AND MAJORITY OF THE RIVERS AND INDEED, NIGER DELTA PEOPLE?
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
dustydee:

A good sign to know someone who lacks superior argument is that they resort to insults.
You have got nothing more to say. You can go to Agota as usual and protest. If you don't mind you can come down to Rivers State and Amaechi would not mind asking his thugs to kill you and claim it is Wike.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
odiereke:
Bt he made good use of their federal might den bt dis one dat had all the federal might bt was beaten in their own game.
Re: Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) by kulekaa(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
odiereke:
he made use of it n was able 2 get wot he wanted y Amaechi is d opposite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS / Postponed Elections: Chimamanda Adichie Is Angry! / The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.