Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

| Call Of The Dragon | - Full Game - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / | Call Of The Dragon | - Full Game (1341 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

| Call Of The Dragon | - Full Game by hexgear(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2009
Good day everyone,

My name is Samuel Boham and i'm a hobbyist game developer.

I would like to announce that we've uploaded the full game of Call of the Dragon on our website for free download.

Call of the Dragon is a project that has been in part-time development by myself and another game developer for over 3 years. On many occasions we reached a point where we felt that this game would never see the light of day, but through perseverance and a deep sense of love and devotion for what we do i'm happy to present this game to you here today.

Call of the Dragon is a straight-up brawler with some innovative twists and it should appeal to fans of Bruce Lee and the old-school beat 'em' up genre.

For more information on the game please visit the official website.

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the link to download the full game. Or if you would prefer to skip the info and get down to the brawling, click here.

The download is a 73.1MB zipped file. Simply extract the contents of the file into any directory and run the MNU.exe file to play the game. Refer to the manual.doc document for more information on how to play.

If you have any questions regarding the game or the development process behind it, feel free to ask by replying to this topic or sending me an email. I will be more than glad to help.

We hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we enjoyed making it!

Thanks & Best Regards,

Samuel Boham

Re: | Call Of The Dragon | - Full Game by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2009
the screenshot looks interesting, but i wonder how many days it will take to download 'cos my internet is sleeping at this time.
I will download it and post my comments later.
Re: | Call Of The Dragon | - Full Game by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
the game looks ok and nice, i am still training in the dojo, and learning my first kata, hope i get a belt before leaving so i can beat up the bad guyz
Re: | Call Of The Dragon | - Full Game by Kobojunkie: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2012
any games?

(1) (Reply)

Retrieving Text From Data File. / Is Anybody In Nigeria Actually Learning Swift? (apples New Programming Language) / How To Create An Android Application Using Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.