Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer (58984 Views)

Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges / This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons / Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by MoneyGreen(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
rotexteymie:

Iono about that o cheesy
u don know now. Baba is a huge fan of eye brows and lashes. You can catch him with that wink

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by rotexteymie(f): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
MoneyGreen:
u don know now. Baba is a huge fan of eye brows and lashes. You can catch him with that wink
grin grin
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by onunwa21(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
smileyTHIS NA IG MEAT OOOOOO smiley

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by brayan(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nothing do her doesn't change the fact the police is not your friend

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by mahanjennifer: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sometimes I Feel Bad For Not Practising What I Studied In School –Kiss Daniel

Hip Hop artiste, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, popularly known as Kiss Daniel, has said that he feels bad at times for not practising his discipline as a water engineer – a course he spent five years to study in the university.

Daniel, who was catapulted to national reckoning in November 2014, following the release of his chart-topping single, Woju, finished with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.32, just a little short of a First Class, from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State in 2013. With such an enviable grade, the lanky singer knows he could have ended up with one of the several engineering firms scattered across the country had he not chosen another path.

Currently, Daniel is signed on to G-Worldwide Entertainment. The 21-year-old Abeokuta native who has gone on to taste fame and fortune through music, told Saturday Beats earlier in the week at an event to unveil his debut album, New Era, that with the amount of energy he put into his studies while at the university, sometimes he wished he had practised for even a day.

- See more at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/21/sometimes-i-feel-bad-for-not-practising-what-i-studied-in-school-kiss-daniel/#sthash.9q6ez6fv.dpuf
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
PMB gal friend.
IGP no try am,cos ur head no dey dia
Na sai baba pikin
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by borngreat(f): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is IG "tea girl"

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by whitejulius81: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good outside but badt inside

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by MoneyGreen(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
rotexteymie:
grin grin
undecided why u dey laugh na? I give u sure info, u come dey laf
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by pat077: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
@op, is there another defination for pretty?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by SUPOL(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
mahanjennifer:
Sometimes I Feel Bad For Not Practising What I Studied In School –Kiss Daniel

Hip Hop artiste, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, popularly known as Kiss Daniel, has said that he feels bad at times for not practising his discipline as a water engineer – a course he spent five years to study in the university.

Daniel, who was catapulted to national reckoning in November 2014, following the release of his chart-topping single, Woju, finished with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.32, just a little short of a First Class, from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State in 2013. With such an enviable grade, the lanky singer knows he could have ended up with one of the several engineering firms scattered across the country had he not chosen another path.

Currently, Daniel is signed on to G-Worldwide Entertainment. The 21-year-old Abeokuta native who has gone on to taste fame and fortune through music, told Saturday Beats earlier in the week at an event to unveil his debut album, New Era, that with the amount of energy he put into his studies while at the university, sometimes he wished he had practised for even a day.

- See more at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/21/sometimes-i-feel-bad-for-not-practising-what-i-studied-in-school-kiss-daniel/#sthash.9q6ez6fv.dpuf
Go and learn how to open threads pls.
U miss d road, oya go back

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by flokii: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
can't we get her number or somtin grin
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by soniabrenda(f): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
she is bleaching her skin . just take a very good look at her fingers. anyway, she is beautiful.
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by Krismart(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
I no want say she is beautiful, make dem no come beat me

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by rotexteymie(f): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
MoneyGreen:
undecided why u dey laugh na? I give u sure info, u come dey laf
Sorry sir
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by MoneyGreen(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
rotexteymie:
Sorry sir
Lol. Sorry too

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by amtaken(f): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
All I see are dark knuckles. Sorry.
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by VickyRotex(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
rotexteymie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy eleyi fleeking

Ya evuull cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
omomalaika:
See food for oga
As in......
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by iamrealdeji(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
martyns303:
Where is the beauty? I expect criticism, but someone has to say it. So she scrapped off her eye brows, then painted a new one above it.

Posing seductively, are there no conducts in the Nigerian police? Someone should please remind her that she is a police officer and not a swim suit model. When Oga at the top starts demanding for something now she will start crying foul.
you're a hater. This woman is a real beauty and your girlfriend is not as beautiful as she is
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by iamrealdeji(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
amtaken:
All I see are dark knuckles. Sorry.
let's see your own knuckles. Stop hating cos it causes high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
bukiboy:

which of the National Assembly? i dey see some fine young policewomen here oooooo. lipsrsealed kiss grin

Na senators go dey chop those ones

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by Coolgent(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
OMG see Oga's meet! No wonder she has two stars on her shoulder.
#team nairaland gossipers#
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by iamrealdeji(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
soniabrenda:
she is bleaching her skin . just take a very good look at her fingers. anyway, she is beautiful.
you no dey bleach? Every Nigerian woman is bleaching these days

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by nkemdi89(f): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
shikshark:
this should be from african magic because even police officers attached to the national assembly are not of this standard
What do you mean, the choice of their career doesnt make them a lesser being, I blame her for going against the ethics of her job by displaying her pictures.
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by clickwtB(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
HOW DOES THIS PRETTY FACE IMPROVE OUR LIVES AND SECURITY.
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by ChristineC: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
asumo12:

Oga cum ikeja police post (computer villafe) e get one fine lady attached to the post! U go love her die.. M

kiss
Sorry try the next door undecided
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by rotexteymie(f): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ya evuull cheesy grin
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by amtaken(f): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hating for what?

High time you guys stop eulogising people who bleach their skin.

iamrealdeji:
let's see your own knuckles. Stop hating cos it causes high blood pressure
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by Nellypy: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ask her how many oga on top Bleep am

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by delishpot: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
All that makeup in police uniform?
Re: Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer by Stanbeto: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
She is not Police just Borrowed the uniform to Snap pix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cyril Stober And Elizabeth Banu's Wedding Reception Photos / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.