Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA (9811 Views)

Free Info On How To Make Over 250K Monthly. It Contains 2 Businesses / Make An Average Of #250k Monthly Selling Sme Data, Bulk SMS And Selling Bitcoin / What Can I Invest 250k Naira Into Within 6months & Make 50k Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 2:14am On Mar 21, 2016
How to start making money selling used UK/USA computer in Nigeria.

STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO GENERATE REGULAR INCOME SELLING USED COMPUTER WITH JUST N20,000.

“SECRETS BEHIND COMPUTER BUSINESS REVEALED " Step- By-Step Guide On How To Generate Regular Income Selling Used Computer In Nigeria. “The hardest way of doing business is to sell something people don’t want. The easiest way is to find out what people need or want and give it to them for a profitable price”

My name is Babatunde Olatunji CEO/MD accesscitygate NIG. I have been in the business of Marketing Computer Products & IT Consulting for over 7 years. That is, in business of what people need in their home & offices, because I believe that every Home and Offices deserve Computer plus effective Internet access for Global Business participation.

I am about to show you a secret on how to make money selling Computer Laptop/Desktop to end user in Nigeria, before I do that let me tell you this business secrets and I will show you the steps, It is a secret that guarantee success.

Like I said “The hardest way of doing business is to sell something people don’t want to buy; the easiest is to find out what people need or want and give it to them for a profitable price.”

The idea is, “Listen to people’s demand; know what they want, go out there, look for solution, place your price and sell the solution for them” This is one Business principle that can never fail.

NB: ORDER FOR UPDATED COPY TODAY AND HAVE ACCESS TO FULL PACKAGE THEN JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MENTORSHIP. CALL OR CHAT 07081696734 NOW!!

So, Let Me Show You How To Generate Regular Income Selling Used (UK/US) Computer In Nigeria. STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO GENERATE REGULAR INCOME SELLING USED (UK/US) COMPUTER IN NIGERIA.

1.GET FAMILIAR WITH THE PRODUCT
2. GET THE BUYER
3. GET THE PRODUCT
4. EXCHANGE THE PRODUCT FOR MONEY

GET FAMILIAR WITH THE PRODUCT
First get someone that knows about the business and tell him or her about your intension of doing Computer Business (my door is open) tell him or her you will like to direct traffic to his/her business, something like a business relationship; bringing customer to buy from him/her. You will be welcome with open hand everybody want to sell you will not be turn down. Ask the person for a price list or catalog to show people variety of products different type of Computer Device. This arrangement is very necessary, so that when you start generating prospects or customers you will have a place to take them or to collect the product for them. Is good to have a startup capital but don’t start spending money until you’ve understood the concept of customer demand and method of purchase for maximum profit. Get familiar with various types of Computers both Laptop and Desktop. If you know how to use the internet, search for information on types of computer both new and user ones.

GET BUYER Computer is a technology device use for processing data (information). It is all over the world used by individual or institutions. Looking for a buyer should not be as difficult as when you are searching for someone to buy a radio, this device is used all over. Look for buyer in your specific area or location, use the social media etc. Start from the people you know friends and family, tell them about your new business of Computer sales by the word of mouth, these people are your first point of contact. You may print business card or fliers to declare your business sales intention. There are many people around you interested in the product; but you need to let them know about such product.

GET THE PRODUCT
When you get an offer i.e. individual interested in buying from you or people asking you for the product, go straight to the person you’ve form relationship with; collect or buy form him. At this point it is advice to use your startup capital, if the shop or product owners do not trust you enough to release the product (Devise) on credit. You may pay for the product or devise and sell it to your customer at a profitable price. I will advice you let the shop/product owner know that you may change the product for other ones if need be; base on customer demand. “Listen, if you deliver quality product to people; more people will patronize your product”

EXCHANGE THE PRODUCTS FOR MONEY
After you’ve got the product delivered for a profit, go through the process again and again until you become the master of the game. My advice, do not squander you capital hence you will be out of business soon. Focus on the process until you become the major distributor of Computer products in Nigeria and Africa. Do not hire people or rent a shop at early stage of the business because you have the money. Do it because you’ve gather enough information about the business and develop good relationship with others that have being in the business before you. You may leverage or collaborate with them. If you are in search of job, and you’ve tried everywhere then try this and do something with your knowledge, may be this is the right time for you to start your own profitable business.

Good Luck and God Blessed.

If you really want to make consistence income selling tokunbo laptop, ask me any question and chat with me on WhatsApp 07081696734 or visit: www.accesscitygate.com.ng I will show you how to buy directly from importer inside warehouse.

1 Share

Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 2:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Hi,

We can Help You to Buy USED ITEMS DIRECTLY from Importer inside Warehouse. https://www.nairaland.com/2956894/used-items-directly-warehouse

Collection of items range from Children, Men, Ladies Cloths, Shoes, Woman Hair, Diaper to kitchen ware, Electronic, Vehicles, Computers etc. Individual looking for used items can post it here with correct specification and I will get it for them.

ITEMS ARE AS FOLLOWS
Phones
Batteries
Furniture
Table Set
Mattresses
Computers
LED/LCD TV
Accessories
Car locks
Motor parts
Bicycles
Vehicles
Children cloths
Wrist watches
Underwear
Make up
Short wear
Face cap
Jewelry
Body cream
Sun glasses
Toiletries
Diaper
Sandals
Shoes
Toys
Bags
Hat
Belt
Wine
Washing machine
Kitchen Ware
Electric Kettle
Water heater
Microwave
Gas can
Blender
Scale
Cake mixer
Mirror
Hot plate
Boiler
Oven
Knife
Spoon
Fork
Plate
Pots
Fry pan
Kettle
Dishes
Cooker

If you want any other item not listed, kindly post it here. Possibly, we will get it for you and add it to our list.

Please note that I specify on used items, even though there are also new items coming directly with container from oversea to the warehouse.

Charges is par goods purchase subject to negotiation.

Delivery 2days within Lagos. While outside Lagos will be determine by distance.

Waiting for Order and if you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 2:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Hello,

As an advocate of Laptop "SWAP" www.laptopswap..com Also Laptop/Desktop repairer, I have lots of computer parts for computer technician in give away prices. So I decide to open this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2768589/everything-7k-less to enable people buy good computer parts and accessories at a cheaper price instead of selling it as SCRAP for #200 in Lagos. Below are few of those items / parts. Most of this items are direct because I'm among the importers in Ladipo Matori, Mushin. Where major offload is done on computer parts.

Laptop Caracas HP, Dell, Acer, Toshiba, Futjisu, IBM etc
Motherboard
Power Bank
Memory Card
Flash Drive
Speakers
DVD-Rw
LED/TV monitor
Cooling Fan
Signal cable
VGA card
LAN card
Printer Caracas
External Cd-Drive
External Hdd
External USB
Keyboard
Battery
Modem
Adapter
Screen
Mouse
Flex
USB
HDD
RAM

If you're looking for any addition, kindly post it on this thread or chat with me on WhatsApp. +2347081696734

Everything 7k or less Computer parts ONLY. Visit: www.sevenkay..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
You can now Open Big Store selling variety of used items bought directly from importers in the warehouse. Household, kitchen, Baby items, cloths etc. All you need is little capital, if you're in Lagos, this is a big opportunity to start making good earning buying cheap and selling with good profit to people in your neighborhood. Just contact me via WhatsApp and I will give you update on what is available to buy.

If you're outside Lagos, we can help you buy any item you desire and send to your location through courier. Simply contact us and make necessary arrangement for your request.

1 Like

Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
нαρρу ηєω мσηтн, мαу тнє gяα¢є σƒ Gσ∂ gυι∂є συя ѕтєρѕ αѕ ωє נσυяηєу ιη тнιѕ мσηтн of August, αη∂ ρяσѕρєя тнє ωσяк σƒ συя нαη∂ ιη נєѕυѕ ηαмє. Aмєη
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by Nochious123(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Please wat kinds of laptops are available for sales now,nd prices
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Nochious123:
Please wat kinds of laptops are available for sales now,nd prices

Dell e5410 see it on my laptop thread
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by Imagindat: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
rev2214:

Your number pls
My number is 08151479352.B2B on laptop. I am intrested.
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by eripecs(f): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Do you have access to CCTV camera or any similar home security?
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Imagindat:
B2B on laptop. I am intrested.

Your number pls
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2016
eripecs:
Do you have access to CCTV camera or any similar home security?

I don't get your point ms, is it to sell or use?
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by eripecs(f): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
rev2214:

I don't get your point ms, is it to sell or use?
both
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
eripecs:
both

To sell NO
For usage NO
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by eripecs(f): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
rev2214:

To sell NO
For usage NO
You don't deal in this area, right?
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2016
eripecs:

You don't deal in this area, right?

Yes ma, that doesn't means items on CCTV don't come to the warehouse. Almost everything is available in the warehouse. Used stuff
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by eripecs(f): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
rev2214:

Yes ma, that doesn't means items on CCTV don't come to the warehouse. Almost everything is available in the warehouse. Used stuff
Alright thanks. Will look for someone else to help me out.
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
eripecs:

What exactly do u want? Maybe I can give u one of my boy
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by Imagindat: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
My number is 08151479352
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by Slippy: 5:39am On Oct 19, 2016
rev2214:

What exactly do u want? Maybe I can give u one of my boy

i'm looking to get a good HP pavillion g6 battery....can u source one for me??
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Imagindat:
My number is 08151479352
Your number for what pls?
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Slippy:

i'm looking to get a good HP pavillion g6 battery....can u source one for me??

Yes, possibly we find one for you (used 1)
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by Slippy: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
rev2214:

Yes, possibly we find one for you (used 1)
ok
Like hw much is it goin to cost??
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by Imagindat: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
rev2214:

Your number for what pls?
B2B on Laptop. i am interested.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by AgamaHub: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2016
eripecs:

Hello, security systems are my area of specialty, we can supply and install cctv/ip cameras, GPS car tracking systems, biometric time attendance and access control. Hope to hear from u soon. agamahub@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by eripecs(f): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2016
AgamaHub:

Hello, security systems are my area of specialty, we can supply and install cctv/ip cameras, GPS car tracking systems, biometric time attendance and access control. Hope to hear from u soon. agamahub@gmail.com
how much?
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by AgamaHub: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2016
eripecs:
how much?
Depends on what you are looking for, u can get Cctv cams ranging from 12k - 45k and up cams from 25k - 400k depnds on what you want. You can also send me details of where u want to use, I can give u a quote. agamahub@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2016
AgamaHub:

Depends on what you are looking for, u can get Cctv cams ranging from 12k - 45k and up cams from 25k - 400k depnds on what you want. You can also send me details of where u want to use, I can give u a quote. agamahub@gmail.com

I don't know...
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by AgamaHub: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
rev2214:

Please remove this conversation since you've meet someone. Ths thread is not meant for CCTV. Kindly comply tnx

I'm sorry for the mix up and inconvenience., please can u show me how to remove posts on nairaland, it would help me a great deal, thanks.
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by simplyakinz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
How Much Is D Range Of Available Laptop In Ur Warehouse
Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
simplyakinz:
How Much Is D Range Of Available Laptop In Ur Warehouse
From 10k

1 Like

Re: How To Make 250K Monthly Selling Laptops in 9JA by rev2214(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
AgamaHub:

I'm sorry for the mix up and inconvenience..
I don't know my bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Bakery Business In Nigeria? / The Real Problem: Nigerian Stock Market / SEC Authorises NASD To List Crypto, Other Digital Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.