Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? (3998 Views)

Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by mamagee3(f): 4:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Hi all, opposite door neighbor came into my house with my younger brother and didn't even say hi to me.

He just walked past me like I'm nothing.
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by amtaken(f): 4:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Stop focusing on how people feel about you. You don't know what he's heard about you. Next time he does that smile at him warmly and say hi to him, maintaining eye contact. He will say hi to you back. Even if someone told him bad things about you he will begin to have his doubts.

mamagee3:
Hi all, opposite door neighbor came into my house with my younger brother and didn't even say hi to me.

3 Likes

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by lasisi69(f): 4:33am On Mar 21, 2016
SMH.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by olajorn(m): 4:46am On Mar 21, 2016
amtaken:
Stop focusing on how people feel about you. You don't know what he's heard about you. Next time he does that smile at him warmly and say hi to him, maintain eye contact. He will say hi to you back. Even if someone told him bad things about you he will begin to have his doubts.

you are wasting your time on mamagee

10 Likes

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Monalisa185(f): 4:49am On Mar 21, 2016
to derail this thread dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by olajorn(m): 4:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:
to derail this thread dey hungry me
am here to help your ministry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by agarawu23(m): 4:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Troll

You no dey tire?
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Monalisa185(f): 4:56am On Mar 21, 2016
olajorn:
am here to help your ministry

you!!!!!! my ministry? abi OUR ministry?
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by olajorn(m): 4:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

you!!!!!! my ministry? abi OUR ministry?
wink grin...what if I tell that you the sweetest..the finest gal I have seen on nairaland...many gals shine,but you are the brightest
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Monalisa185(f): 5:04am On Mar 21, 2016
olajorn:
wink grin...what if I tell that you the sweetest..the finest gal I have seen on nairaland...many gals shine,but you are the brightest

awwwww! *shines teeth* such sweet words....

say something new jortonguetongue.na old lines be thatangry
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by olajorn(m): 5:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

awwwww! *shines teeth* such sweet words....

say something new jortonguetongue.na old lines be thatangry
cry cry...manage that for now joo,you want me to finish my line before conest?
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by wiringdpt(m): 5:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Please guys let's help get her neighbour's out of her life.
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by wiringdpt(m): 5:39am On Mar 21, 2016
When was the last time you got laid.
mamagee3:

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by amtaken(f): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2016
No, I am not. Nobody is irredeemable. All she needs is some agape love.

olajorn:
you are wasting your time on mamagee
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Ajewealth123(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:

each time I read your useless topics,I can't help but look at your stupid face

1 Like

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Ajewealth123(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:

as big and old as you are,you gat nothing sensible in your brain to dish out! How old are you? Even my 3years old cousin has bigger and better brain than yours. Please for once in your miserable life reason like an adult
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Realhommie(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2016
Why are you guyz being mean and harsh on the Op? Dn't understand.... If you people find her thread useless and meaningless then you ignore, it's as simple as that..... But honestly I'd like to know what the issue is really, any help?

1 Like

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by lasisi69(f): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Realhommie:
Why are you guyz being mean and harsh on the Op? Dn't understand.... If you people find her thread useless and meaningless then you ignore, it's as simple as that..... But honestly I'd like to know what the issue is really, any help?
check the girl's posts, you will understand better

1 Like

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Realhommie(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2016
lasisi69:
check the girl's posts, you will understand better
Lolz.... Nna mehnnnnnn
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Chanchit: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2016
amtaken:
No, I am not. Nobody is irredeemable. All she needs is some agape love.

You never know anything, mamagee go finish your agape love yogurt then ask for eros and phillio.

1 Like

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:

That means he's scared of you. Next time it happens, just say;

"Hi (with a smile), I noticed you've always ignored me, what cld be d problem. Anyway I just wanted to say hi, hope u're fine?"

He'll be amazed at ur nice greeting gesture and approachablility and he'll be d one to greet u henceforth bcus he'll now be confident that u'll speak to him nicely

BTW, I like ur stature
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by amtaken(f): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Ok let me listen to you. Thanks.

Chanchit:

You never know anything, mamagee go finish your agape love yogurt then ask for eros and phillio.
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by dan9ice(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:

you get time ooo.the greeting no they credit alert na. Ability na morning or certificate to heaven.

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:

Were u expecting him to grab u and drop u on d bed...then take off ur panties and start digging u?
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Probably you are nothing undecided
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2016
K
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by HrmOlolade(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
Baba werey nii girl yii
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by cocaineaddict(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2016
THE SCAR ON YOUR FOREHEAD TOTALLY SPOILT YOUR FACE. THATS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU. THATS WHY YOU ARE SINGLE. THATS WHY YOUR NEIGHBOURS ALWAYS TREAT YOU AS SH!T COS THEY SEE YOU AS AN UGLY MONSTER. DEAL WITH IT GIRL, YOU'RE DOOMED.
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by DemiGoddess(f): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Na waa o...we don tire for all your 'neighbour' stories o
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by Monalisa185(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
olajorn:
cry cry...manage that for now joo,you want me to finish my line before conest?

ahhhhhhh!!!! it's true oooo... oya reserve the best ones for thE contest; Dgrin
Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by MrCork: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:

^^^BEST THREAD TOPICK FOR 2016!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me? by sirjakez(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mehn man no go stop to dey see things o... must u tell us wat u do every time

ur neighbour didn't greet u, why not beat d guy...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Most Girls Do To Catch, Trap & Keep A Naija Guy(photos) / This Lady's Outfit Got Us Thinking How The Future Will Look Like... / ''I Will Quit School For A Good Penis'' - Nigerian Girl Says On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.