Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) (65204 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Groom Grabs His Newly Wed Bride's Bum In Wedding Picture / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by AmicableEd: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Last week, Tito Okediran got engaged to her best friend (who happens to be a triplet), Kola, on her 25th birthday at a surprise boar cruise dinner.

Tito said "I fell in love with one and got two extra without even trying!#MyArmy #Lovethemsomuch #Triplets. Side note: ladies! They are up for grabs but you have to go through me, as the chairwoman of the triplet wives association #TWA. But really can't wait for us to be complete"

Gushing about her surprise engagement, Tito said
"So the love of my life asked me to be his Mrs last night at a surprise boat cruise dinner planned by his over romantic self! To say I was totally clueless is beyond the truth, knowing the kind of girl I am (Overly calculating and analytical), he messed up with my head with this! So while everyone that was part of the surprise where having dinner and getting cracked up by @yd_fresh , my baby took me by the hand and led me to the boat deck, where we sat and watched the beautiful nights waters. Then he came over to me and asked to take a selfie...and then he asked! Can't remember the exact words but mehn I am the luckiest girl in the world. Thank you KL for letting everyone know that true selfless undying love still exists"

See plenty more photos and videos

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/03/when-your-man-is-triplet-i-fell-in-love.html#more

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by LouisBERG: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2016
The triplets aren't even identical they all look unique in their own way.. undecided: two are still up for grabs. Hey ladies!! wah are u guyz still waiting for. The earlier the...... grin
#caLLmeBERG

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Aristotle96(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Na because of the money

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2016
This is so cute and lovely. What a beautiful sight, light and night! .

I go love o . . . . .

16 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Lovely!!God bless me with triplet kiss#AMEN.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by cutieberie1(f): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2016
And some people will say Nigerian men are not romantic,lovely photos
Stop comparism between white women and black women and vice versa and all other related threads.
We never can tell who we fall in love with

19 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Aristotle96:
Na because of the money
. . . this is the only thing you have to say? Poverty mentality!!

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2016
congrats!

sebi u don invite others - yesoo them go come - them go even pass thru you.

then una go scatter them!

wetin god don join for belle na only women fit scatteram! Even the one wey the 'P' dey square them still divide am in to pieces and pretend like say no be them do am cheesy cheesy

women strongoo! even god no understand them ma! lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Am drooling, they are hot embarassed

Now I want triplets instead of twins cheesy

congrats girl smiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by obinnashady(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2016
style
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Who go Wed me with her money cry
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by jantofubu(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2016
chairwoman of triplet wife association of Nigeria grin see dz 1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2016
the two wey neva marry na ashawo two of them be! lipsrsealed cheesy

u no see how them dey shave their eyelashes! cheesy

oga seun, lalasticlala ooo!!! oya come show everybody make them seeooo!!!

5 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . this is the only thing you have to say? Poverty mentality!!
Hahahahah!! Lafs ol

1 Like

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2016
This is beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2016
OMG

WOWUUUUUUUUU

GAWD WERRIS MY Mr right NOW??.........TELL THAT GUY M TIRED OF WAITING ALREADY

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Cute cute cute cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by UIA04(f): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2016
No hate but she fell for the ugliest of the three. Maybe he has the best character
The one in stripped tie in second pic is.. Omg
I would love to have multiple twins or triplets like these

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Onila2: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2016
embarassed embarassedHaba see men,this babe is blessed sha. cry

2 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by UIA04(f): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Aristotle96:
Na because of the money
Money ko money ni

1 Like

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by LuveU2(f): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
UIA04:
No hate but she fell for the ugliest of the three. Maybe he has the best character
She is not better looking than himself.

Congratxx to them

5 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by AmicableEd: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
UIA04:

You are just jealous, they r fine .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Emodeee: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
If this thread doesn't make front page, then, obviously, there is someone out there who can eat bread and beans without drinking water.

6 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by UIA04(f): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
AmicableEd:

You are just jealous, they r fine .
Yeah they are all fine but her boyfriend is the least and the stripped tie one in the second pic is the most.

My opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Edubrazilnwa(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
handsome niggurz
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by omomalaika: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Itz soooo cool
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by djpaparazzi(f): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Omo see handsome guys......

1 Like

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
This girl talks too much.
Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by sirTesco(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Some guyz handsome shal

2 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Afrok(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cool.... but this one wey she dey do shakara for other ladies concerning the remaining two guys, are they all or have they all shine her kondo? shocked

1 Like

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by OnWebTech: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
sometimes I don't understand things so I ask questions..

so is it 3 guys dating one lady or 3ladies dating one guy angry sad sad lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
The Outcome of Ese's Abduction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.