Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Bounce Music Unveils New Artiste, Gidikid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bounce Music Unveils New Artiste, Gidikid (3406 Views)

Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? / New Artiste King Jayb Commences Video Shoot Of His Viral Song "POPI LOVE" / Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bounce Music Unveils New Artiste, Gidikid by Sidewapcom(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2016
A fine face and a velvety voice, Michael Oladimeji Idumu aka Gidikid has definitely got what the ladies like. And that's not all, the Lagos-based dude is also multi-talented. He's a singer, sound engineer, and music producer as well.
Newly signed to Bounce Music, Gidikid has a lot to offer. His newest single, 'Super Story' produced by Maxxy Jay, mixed and mastered by Marqui Mix, is set to be released in a couple of days, and his fans and social media followers are already giddy with excitement and expectation.
Speaking on the inspiration behind 'Super Story' Gidikid says it's a product of his life experiences.
According to him, 'The song is all about me begging God to bless my hustle. Then telling people the story of how God blessed me and some of the stuff I passed through along the way. It was basically inspired by life, and the things around me. While growing up, I went through a lot, and that's what prompted me to sing this song.'
Some of Gidikid's previous songs include club banger, 'Buga' and he was also featured by Sleek in the hit-track, 'In the Mood.' As fans await the release of 'Super Story' which promises to be an industry-defining anthem, you can connect with, and follow the cool dude:
Twitter/Instagram: @iam_gidikid
Facebook: [url]facebook.com/Gidikidfanpage[/url]

See more at: http://www.sidewap.com/forum/bounce-music-unveils-new-artiste-gidikid

1 Share

Re: Bounce Music Unveils New Artiste, Gidikid by Sidewapcom(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Bros nawa oOo.
Hope you know there's still a button called BAN USER cos you posted advert without caution. Just saying sha

(1) (Reply)

Idi Nla Terry G / N-e-y-o Is From Nigeria? / Are Hip Hop Pantsula And Proverb Are Better Than Nigeria Rappers??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.