Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Truth About Ndi Nkanu And Ndi Nsukka - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Truth About Ndi Nkanu And Ndi Nsukka (997 Views)

Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig / Some Facts About Ndi Igbo You Dont Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Ndi Nkanu And Ndi Nsukka by purityannabel(f): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2016
I heard from a friend that ndi nsukka is always feeling they know it all........they think they are the only people that behave well
On the other hand that ndi Nkanu are domineering and they don't know how to marry a woman
House lets share our views here. ..........
Re: The Truth About Ndi Nkanu And Ndi Nsukka by m4una(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Op, get busy with ya life, time na money
Re: The Truth About Ndi Nkanu And Ndi Nsukka by purityannabel(f): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2016
m4una:
Op, get busy with ya life, time na money

if you don't know what to say just back off.....are you busy and u noticed my post on NL.....
Re: The Truth About Ndi Nkanu And Ndi Nsukka by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Una don come again abi?
Abeg keep una Biafra story to unaself
Re: The Truth About Ndi Nkanu And Ndi Nsukka by m4una(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=purityannabel post=43966970]
if you don't know what to say just back off.....are you busy and u noticed my post on NL....

U beta heed to my advice young mischief maker...
Re: The Truth About Ndi Nkanu And Ndi Nsukka by chigoziri2403(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
are you from nsukka
Re: The Truth About Ndi Nkanu And Ndi Nsukka by Probz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
The truth is that they both be Ndi Waawa.

(1) (Reply)

Tallest Drum In The World / Can You Relate To This... Its Funny What We Choose As Prioriy / Yorubas need to Respect Your Elders This 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.