Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? (5476 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by babysnogls: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2006
A lot of us dont know whether ds is right or wrong.Nairalanders pls share ur opinions and why.Tanx.!
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by ucheuche1(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2006
i think its absolutely wrong to sleep with ur partner b4 marriage.d bible is strongly against it. if una come begin do the thing b4 marriage, wetin una go come do after marriage. the fun begins from the wedding night, which i call "legal banging" d other one na illegal or 'thief thief banging', heard that one naim sweet pass sef, but then its wrong DONT DO.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by babysnogls: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2006
Thumbs up.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by angelval3(f): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2006
i think is very wrong to sleep with ur partner during the courtship god his against it and is not proper from there u can get some unwanted thing u knw what am talking about.is very bad.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by twinstaiye(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2006
Well, it is wrong if you think it is wrong and if you can do without sleeping with each other.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by babysnogls: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2006
Ofcourse u can.It takes discipline and grace.You can.If i can then u can.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Radiant(f): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2006
If only we did everything the Bible says to do undecided

As for me, I'll sleep with my fiance. Duhhhhhh!
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Bolarge(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2006
No.It's not OK.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by babysnogls: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2006
Radiant,there are negative consequences follown dt.Are u ready to bear it?
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Radiant(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2006
Tell me about them. . .
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by tosinadeda: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2006
Imagine rapture hapuns in d process

wut hapuns when u get2 heaven with condom on ur di*k?

Wetin u want talk

or a girl u get2 heaven with ur whole hole covered with sp**m

wetin u wan talk

OMO TRUTH BITTER BUT NA HELL MAKE WE KNOW LIE
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by tosinadeda: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2006

Wetin u want talk

wetin u wan talk

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by tosinadeda: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2006

Wetin u want talk

wetin u wan talk

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Radiant(f): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2006
So only when u have sex u rmb hell?

All other bad things u do, u never considered the existence of hell?

What a daft truth! shocked
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Roscodaddy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2006
God's word ,it is not good but I no go like marry non tested oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by babysnogls: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2006
Thnk abt trust.If u can kip urself in relatnshp,d guy or lady wil trust u.Wat if d relatnshp doesnt work,at least u wont feel cheatd.U let go easily, Besides ur body is GODS temple.I wont av aguy riding me if he hadnt taken me 2 altar. Even if u are no longa a virgin,u could be a secondaryvirgin, Make up ur mind babygirl
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by babysnogls: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2006
Thnk abt trust.If u can kip urself in relatnshp,d guy or lady wil trust u.Wat if d relatnshp doesnt work,at least u wont feel cheatd.U let go easily, Besides ur body is GODS temple.I wont av aguy riding me if he hadnt taken me 2 altar. Even if u are no longa a virgin,u could be a secondaryvirgin, Make up ur mind babygirl
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Radiant(f): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2006
If only you guys are as real as you sound. undecided

It's my opinion neway! Don't need your preaching! Many thanks
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Uche2nna(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2006
Ideally No smiley
Spiritually Hell No angry
Realistically ehmmm,,,,, embarassed
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Radiant(f): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2006
Ok guys! How the Bleep does it make sense sleeping with a guy/girl before courtship and then stop once courting

You forgot ur body was the "temple" of GOD b4 courtship and suddenly realizes it is during courtship? shocked

This is too DUMB and STUPID for me to accept. Goodluck y'all with the self deceit!!! shocked
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by prosper(m): 12:36am On Nov 11, 2006
I think Radiant is gotta point there,
We lie which is desame thing as sex in God's eyes
We steal even though small small stealing but the bible makes us belive it's same as armed robbery.

And come to think of it we shake hands and hugg, those too are body contact,
why then should a particular kind of body contact be bad ? (J/K)
I dont get it,
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Busta(f): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2006
don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2006
intresting
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Jaguar1(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2006
@ Radiant. U 're da babe! It's ok to say it's bad coz the bible says so, but how realistic are u? Some will go to the extent of sleeping with someone else and not the one they are courting jsut to prove how decent they are, what a shame? I rather bang ma babe than sleep with someone else all in the name of avoiding sex b4 marriage. I believe that 99% of those shouting no will do it and clean mouth.
Comon guys be real grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by rightdude(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2006
illegal banging oooooo,legal bangin ooooooooo even injuction banging, all na banging, all join
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by CrazyMan(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2006
we are all humans, we have feelings we cannot hide.
we have emotions we need to express.
we have desires we need to meet.

having considering all these, i think It's ok to sleep with your partner during courtship.
there's no point decieving yourself we all sin so there's no reason why you all should point an accusing finger on this particular issue.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by kimba(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2006
@tosinadeda
tosinadeda:

[size=14pt]what hapuns when u get2 heaven with condom on your di*k?[/size]
Wetin u want talk

or a girl u get2 heaven with your whole hole covered with sp**m

wetin u wan talk

some people's brain dey go places sha!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by esoneek(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2006
him that is righteous,let him be righteous still!
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by zicobaba(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2006
This is a true life story, it happens in June 2002.   They avoid sex throughout their courtship, they don't touch themselves at all except by mistakes. All these is just to avoid sin but at the long run, after the wedding, the wife discovers her husband is completely impotent. She immediately break up the knot.                Its good to know ur partner's sex condition to avoid mistakes.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by Radiant(f): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2006
zicobaba:

they don't touch themselves at all except by mistakes.

whatever that means grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by kellorah: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2006
at d end of the day ye, we dnt take all d words in the bible literally, so,what difference does it make if u hv sex b4 marriage?
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? by zicobaba(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2006
@ Radiant, what I mean is that they don't hold hands when talking infact they keep like a metre distance between them. Meanwhile the guy is fucking impotent and he is afraid to let it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Risks Marrying A Doctor Or Lawyer / 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) / Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.