Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) (23216 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / National Economic Council Retreat Highlights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by olillywales(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
President Buhari declared open the National Economic Council Retreat on the Economic which is currently holding at the state house conference center Abuja. Continue to see more photos..

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-buhari-opens-national-exconomic.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by olillywales(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by mynd1(f): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good.

God bless mr president

God bless mr vice president

God bless APC and their members

As for PDP and their members,na them sabi cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by sammy4life2(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
hmmmmmmmm this one baba is in the country this week.................................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

56 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by mynd1(f): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
sammy4life2:
hmmmmmmmm this one baba is in the country this week.................................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol funny you. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by SleekMallam: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mr Buhari looks nice and well rested as a result of good food and sex from Aisha while majority of Nigerians gets massacred in their sleep and the ones that managed to escape dies for lack of food and water.

The people enjoying this change are friends and families of Mr Buhari.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by Mcpadosky(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nice one Mr president if the election is conducted one million Times I will surely vote for u.
God bless PMB
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
am a Nigerian not biafran

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by nabiz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Coming to comment
Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by SleekMallam: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mcpadosky:
Nice one Mr president if the election is conducted one million Times I will surely vote for u.
God bless PMB
I would probably do same as a friend or family member.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mcpadosky:
God bless PMB
Who ask you?

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Who and who is going to be in attendance?
Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by oabel(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Expecting developmental outcome.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
We need results.
Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by ajepako(f): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari: Osunbade look at zat pigures pery pery well. Tell ze naijeria boters iz por zia pipe thouzan my farty fromise dem..walahi zey will believe me..

Osunbande:thinking ( kai this old abokii will put me in trouble again oh..by the time the yawa go gas you go don travel)

PYO: Ok sai baba..you are always on point..

Buhari..: yoowa..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by plaetton: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
sammy4life2:

He is on a state visit to Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by plaetton: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Anyone who thinks that Buhari, along with other old men in flowing Agbada and Babarigas , will come out with a creative plan to move the Nigerian economy forward is living in self-delusions.

N:B

However, UNICORN MEAT is the best we might expect from this assemblage of economic gurus from an alternate universe.

Since we are soon to import grazing grass from Brazil, we might as well add UNICORN MEAT.

It is the magical elixir for a confused leadership.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by princemillla(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
I hope this comes out profitable sha. And we expect the best to save this country from the mess it's right now
Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
I pray the retreat will bear good fruits. Things are at a standstill at the moment and it takes more than just a talking shop to deal with them. I thought the dragnet of participants would have been extended to some well known economic eggheads?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by rapistbuhari: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is a mere gathering of failed entities

Any economic gathering with these failed and incompetent hands is nothing but a fun-seeking venture.

Rauf Aregbesola (captain of a failed state)

Rochas Okorocha (owing workers a year salary)

Yemi Osibanjo (mere aso villa commissioner-cum onlooker)

Kemi Adeosun (an air-brained and failed economist and mathematician)

Mohamed Buhari aka dullardo (an incompetent,aimless, illiterate global oil price stabilizer)

Lai mohamed (Bsc. on lying methodology an inventor of modern lying formular)

When Professor Wole Soyinka, not an economist, was reported to have canvassed for an economic summit, and the government latched on to it to organize one, the first thing that should have occurred to anyone familiar with our record for economic summits is to ask the question, “Another one?”

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:
Good.

God bless mr president

God bless mr vice president

God bless APC and their members

As for PDP and their members,na them sabi cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mcpadosky:

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Anything to make $ crashing down is welcome by me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ok. I hope the economic retreat will bring about a positive turnaround on our country's economy.

God bless Nigeria!

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by omomalaika: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Way to go Mr President
Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
What we want is Result.
Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
I LOVE BUHARI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by Mistermamus(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
The usual talk talk nothing else

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by yemmight(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
rapistbuhari:
This is a mere gathering of failed entities

Any economic gathering with these failed and incompetent hands is nothing but a fun-seeking venture.

Rauf Aregbesola(captain of a failed state)

Rochas Okorocha(owing workers a year salary)

Yemi Osibanjo(mere aso villa commissioner-cum onlooker)

Kemi Adeosun(an air-brained and failed mathematician)

You called that woman a failed mathematician. She discovered over 20 thousand ghost worker while savings over 2billion naira monthly. No minister under GEJ has gotten such an achievement.

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bad news for wailers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by rita25(f): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
WHY IS BABA ZAHRA AND DIS HIS VP ALWAYS DOING AMEBO? THE VP ALWAYS TELLING IM PRESIDO SEE DAT FINE GEH THERE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
And Wike was there grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants / Suspected Killers Of Hosea Ibi Arrested (Photos) / Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.