Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I (5714 Views)

Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / One Word For My Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
My friend and i asked her out and she said she would prefer date both of us @ the same time if we dont mind bcus she don't knw whom to choose btw my friend and i.....pls nairalanders, are we too handsome abi we be nairabet or aja un sare owo un jonan.

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by mynd1(f): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Too kini? Anyway,may be na my phone dey deceive me. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
if I talk wetin De my mind them go say I be devil junior brother and

uncle lalasticlala fit dash me 5 years ban

16 Likes

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by stzy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
She b les n thinks u guys are girls ... D 1st to man up shall win

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Tallesty1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Two Old Childrengrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by cocaineaddict(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
make money first. You kids look malnourished.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Topestbilly(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Too handsome

Lemme see the girl first b4 I comment.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP I think the girl u are referring to is suffering from Brain Tumors, Cerebellar Disorder and Brain malformation. When she's free from this ailments, then you ask her if you guys are handsome and hear what she'll say.. Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by oluwafemi113(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kids of now adays shocked

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ehn watin happen to dem
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
oluwafemi113:
Kids of now adays shocked
mr man watin happend to kids now adays?
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by SlazzyK(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Omode meji

2 Likes

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Too handsome? grin Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagahahagahahagahagahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by rotexteymie(f): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
cheesy angry grin... See them sef

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder sha....but this particular Beholder no get eye sha lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by okuneddie(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
no wonder........ now I understand...OP if u and ur friend is like this then I know how the gal go be like.....u all need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by powerfulsettingz: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
that awkward moment when kids refuses to grow up

5 Likes

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Realone92(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
rotexteymie:
cheesy angry grin... See them sef

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder sha....but this particular Beholder no get eye sha lipsrsealed

Laugh wants to disvirgin me ....funny

3 Likes

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by rotexteymie(f): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Realone92:

Laugh wants to disvirgin me ....funny
grin cheesy.... I didn't say anything O....

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by LecciGucci: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by zealot4me(f): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
SMH
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
You both ugly
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by MrCork: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogunronbi18:
My friend and i asked her out and she said she would prefer date both of us @ the same time if we dont mind bcus she don't knw whom to choose btw my friend and i.....pls nairalanders, are we too handsome abi we be nairabet or aja un sare owo un jonan.

angry
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by MrCork: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogunronbi18:

..bro..no oofense but has anyone mistakenly ever call you guys bus conductor & mechanic? (Juss askin) undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Not ta say anything against ya'lls appearance....but the lady just greedy grin
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Afrok(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
People dey talk say monkey no fine but him mama like am, thats if the monkey stop feeling on top of the world undecided
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Two Old Childrengrin

As in eehn! grin

Anyway I get conscience make I keep quiet
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by SamsonJohn743(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:
Lmfao!
Same here!:-x
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
I fit swear for u op angry too handsome ko,too beautiful nii.
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
WEEWE ke xowi oh bt whn i saw this thread i thought it's weewe to handsome ยง ur pix doh.......neva mynd
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by jimmyolasun: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:
ok, you mean 4their mynd bah?
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by andysnoopy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what goes on in people's head before posting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men / A Letter To All Girls. / Man Dies During S*x Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.