Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. (3034 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by walakolobo: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2009
OPC vows to wipe out every criminal under the guise of militancy. I cant wait to see the MEND butts fried in the hot steaming pot of soup of OPC, this is just the begining - DEATH TO ALL MEND members.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by kokoA(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2009
Source please.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by presido1: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2009
When MEND carried out their attack on ACJ nobody knew of it. Why is OPC making useless noise. If they are men enuff they should have retaliated after the attack if it pain them this much.

Why meeting up on meeting, vow up on vow? making themselves laffing stuck.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by mafioso(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2009
HE DON RED OH MAMA
HE DON RED OH
FIRE GET ***
FIRE GET ***

Goat(OPC) e Challenge e Lion(MEND) Oh
Oya
This one na sweet Tori
Oya
----------
I'll Love to hear How many OPC Died in the grin
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Tudor6(f): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2009
Where the hell is your source?
Stop fuelling tribal hatred.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by philip0906(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2009
Opc Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria- This Is About Time
This is the secound time I'm reading something about OPC threatning MEND,and I've asked a question that no one has answered and probably, walakolobo can give me an answer since he seems excited about this "DREAM".na cutlass laced with rope wey opc wan use fight MEND? shocked shocked shocked
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by naso2(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2009
story story. "ENU O SE". sleep different from death o. Hope all this YCE/OPC people wey dey make mouth know?
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by onyengbu1(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2009
they are making fun of themselves.

imagine destroying mend with cutlass.

haba.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2009
But Yoruba people get mouth oh!! I used to hear people say this a lot, i never believed it until now!
JTF never fit stop MEND, OPC dey talk.

Where will OPC see MEND members? Does OPC want 2 use cutlass to attack an army with rocket propelled grenades??
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by doyin13(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2009
I think the quick responses to such a false story are indicative of subterranean tribal prejudices.

OPC through its leadership has vocally supported other separatist movements from the south south to
the farther north.

Unfortunately, minds clogged with bias are quick to latch on to rumors that reinforce their ignorant sentiments.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Epiphany(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
Even without a source for this story, i go add my own comment.

OPC cant do ANYTHING TO MEND. What do they want to do to the MEND boys?? Throw maize or rice at them? Use ropes and charms to fight? First question to ask is where will they see the MEND boys?
The yoruba people are not fighters, i grew up with them and have lived with them all my life. They are more like 'diplomats' - and are more likely to deal tactly with others and issues. They are always ready to come to a compromise and would rather avoid confrontation. Yes, they have little fights here and there, but are not ready for a full blown 'war' with anyone. One way or the other, they will settle this MEND thing.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by walakolobo: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2009
I can now see why the Niger Delta people are suffering, they lack the correct ability to think, dialogue, discuss, hence they result into violence, they are no intelects, they are rouges, mama and papi waters, they have replaced intellectual thinking with the use of weaponry, they have replaced militancy with thugrey, destruction and arrant nonsence. In war, it is a different ball game, then it is not going to be fighting against an harmless installation, blowing up harmless installations, it will be an eye for an eye, a leg for a leg, they will find out that it is more than hiding and bombing a few installations and calling it militancy, they will know this is arm for arm - who born egberi when yoruba ifa, opele, sango, oya, ogun, opele and all the deities dey? Dem think say na by play by play?

It is another matter carrying AK 47s and it is another matter rendering it completely useless with the power of ifa- their guns will just be oozing out water instead of amunition, in short, they will simply be spoken to, commanded and they will begin to shoot each other, let him call it ranting now, but by the time the real thing happens, his head will be a platter for OPC to sit on- who born am? Im think say na joke? Let him go to ondo state and ask what happened in 1983 - seems he forgets too soon. I can see he is afraid already, but when OPC lands on his head, shits on it, he will forget the password to his email address.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by deb(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2009
I can now see why the Niger Delta people are suffering, they lack the correct ability to think, dialogue, discuss, hence they result into violence, they are no intelects, they are rouges, mama and papi waters, they have replaced intellectual thinking with the use of weaponry, they have replaced militancy with thugrey, destruction and arrant nonsence. In war, it is a different ball game, then it is not going to be fighting against an harmless installation, blowing up harmless installations, it will be an eye for an eye, a leg for a leg, they will find out that it is more than hiding and bombing a few installations and calling it militancy, they will know this is arm for arm - who born egberi when yoruba ifa, opele, sango, oya, ogun, opele and all the deities dey? Dem think say na by play by play?

It is another matter carrying AK 47s and it is another matter rendering it completely useless with the power of ifa- their guns will just be oozing out water instead of amunition, in short, they will simply be spoken to, commanded and they will begin to shoot each other, let him call it ranting now, but by the time the real thing happens, his head will be a platter for OPC to sit on- who born am? Im think say na joke? Let him go to ondo state and ask what happened in 1983 - seems he forgets too soon. I can see he is afraid already, but when OPC lands on his head, shits on it, he will forget the password to his email address.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Man you just spoke my mind.
I couldn't help but laugh when I read all their posts above.

These guys don't even realize that we don't reason like them and we don't just act spontaneously to things.
That is why we will forever be ahead of them.

I have said several times on NL and I will say it again. Yoruba will never fight a war that he would not win! Take it or leave it!
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by otokx(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2009
OPC wey dey run from black police wan try fight with spiritual ancestors; na wa o.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by deb(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
OPC wey dey run from black police wan try fight with spiritual ancestors; na wa o.

For Where?!
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by otokx(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2009
face dey fear face na; make OPC come down to the delta and MEND will teach them how to fish while swimming.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2009
Fuckin Nitwits. I have seen OPC and the Ijaw catastrophe in Ajegunle in the early 2000s, or have we forgotten how a bunch of illiterate hoodlums took over Lagos with their Jungle and Illegal Justic, only to be used by Politicians to bully their way to teh State House. I am Yoruba and I think that the OPC are simply a self-interest Group eager for only Political Power and nuttin else. they have shot, killed and sourced Humans for Ritualists, bloody animals
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by SegzyJoe(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
@Epiphany
If I understand what you re trying to say correctly, do you mean Yoruba can not fight like agbero on the street of Lagos or you mean they cannot fight for what they believe in? It is quite obvious that whether you re fighting for daily bread like Agbero on the sttreet or you fight for principle and emancipation for your people, fighting is still fighting which ever way you look at it. But the way and method of fighting differentiate advance and primitive society from one another.

By referring to Yoruba as coward and not being able to fight, am sure you mean fighting on the street like Agbero and area boys or has there been any war where you see the Yoruba running away from battle field in the course of your sojourney in the southwest? Even then, if we go by your definition, how many of those Area boys and Agbero have you beaten to coma, so much that you come on this forum to boast of your deep understanding of Yoruba cowardice.

Yeah, talking about fighting, where were you while Yoruba were fighting for re-validation of June 12 election crisis? From 1993 to 1999, where were you when they face the rampaging bullets of the Army on the street of Lagos? Did you witness dead bodies on the street of Lagos that died from either Military or Mobile forces deployed from the Noth to quench the crisis? Am sure you re aware when dead body littered the Street that Abacha ordered his soldiers to kill and carry their the dead bodies. To people like you,that may sound like cowardice, and to other Biafrians , galantry to them consist in fighting a lost battle and blaming everyone else for the failure except themselves.

It never ceases to amaze me that as accommodative  and tolerance as Yoruba people are to every other tribes in Nigeria, other tribes always misinterprete this guesture to mean weakness.There is different in fighting a lost battle based on ego and self glorification and fighting strategically in principle and what you believe in, it is not just fighting for fighting sake
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
It is unfortunate that the OPC have allowed themselves to be used as a tool for diversion.

This is not a struggle between OPC and MEND, it never was. The only winner in a battle between this two will be a corrupt centre who will exploit the opportunity to play Devil's advocate and claim to be resolving a crisis when they are actually the culprit.

MEND did not attack the palace of the OBA of Lagos, they attacked a FG oil installation in Lagos and every FG oil installation is a legitimate target in this oil war. I believe the man from Maidugiri has as much to loose as the man from lagos or even a Naija deltan for the attack on Atlas Cove Jetty.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by oloyeagba1: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2009
Nigerians are stupid. embarassed
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Epiphany(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2009
SegzyJoe:

@Epiphany
If I understand what you re trying to say correctly, do you mean Yoruba can not fight like agbero on the street of Lagos or you mean they cannot fight for what they believe in? It is quite obvious that whether you re fighting for daily bread like Agbero on the sttreet or you fight for principle and emancipation for your people, fighting is still fighting which ever way you look at it. But the way and method of fighting differentiate advance and primitive society from one another.

By referring to Yoruba as coward and not being able to fight, am sure you mean fighting on the street like Agbero and area boys or has there been any war where you see the Yoruba running away from battle field in the course of your sojourney in the southwest? Even then, if we go by your definition, how many of those Area boys and Agbero have you beaten to coma, so much that you come on this forum to boast of your deep understanding of Yoruba cowardice.

Yeah, talking about fighting, where were you while Yoruba were fighting for re-validation of June 12 election crisis? From 1993 to 1999, where were you when they face the rampaging bullets of the Army on the street of Lagos? Did you witness dead bodies on the street of Lagos that died from either Military or Mobile forces deployed from the Noth to quench the crisis? Am sure you re aware when dead body littered the Street that Abacha ordered his soldiers to kill and carry their the dead bodies. To people like you,that may sound like cowardice, and to other Biafrians , galantry to them consist in fighting a lost battle and blaming everyone else for the failure except themselves.

It never ceases to amaze me that as accommodative and tolerance as Yoruba people are to every other tribes in Nigeria, other tribes always misinterprete this guesture to mean weakness.There is different in fighting a lost battle based on ego and self glorification and fighting strategically in principle and what you believe in, it is not just fighting for fighting sake

Okay Mr SegzyJoe, lets see what YCE and OPC will do. I am waiting. Besides, i never said anything about the Yoruba's being cowards, choosing to negotiate rather than spill blood is not a sign of weakness - it may be, but not in all cases.
I can bet now that in the next few weeks, YCE and OPC will NOT DO ANYTHING. They will come to some form of settlement with the MEND guys and there will be NO RETALIATION OR CONFRONTATION WHATSOEVER!
When did the yoruba fight for the re-validation of June 12? And because there were probably 5 - 10 bodies lying on the streets of Lagos, you equate that to dying for the cause of June 12? Well, anything that floats your boat, is cool by me.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2009
not exactly sure why the responsibility to fight for June 12 should fall on the Yoruba alone.

The last time I checked Abiola did not win an election to govern Odua people's congress, he won an election to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by banom(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
walakolobo:

deb:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Man you just spoke my mind.
I couldn't help but laugh when I read all their posts above.

These guys don't even realize that we don't reason like them and we don't just act spontaneously to things.
That is why we will forever be ahead of them.
I have said several times on NL and I will say it again. Yoruba will never fight a war that he would not win! Take it or leave it!

He didnt speak your mind, this thread was a yoruba media propaganda made in other to create some kind of fear, psycological unrest and emotional panic on the mind of Niger deltans and mend, but unfurnately responders simply reminded you the undeniable fact that Mend is more sophisticated than your OPC and will crush OPC in any battle, it now spoilt your motive and you smartly switched on the other side,
As a strategist,i know very well that in doing battle in any war, one dont announce his intention to his enemy ( except for a decoy ) Instead,he obtains his enemies intentions and situation,secretly prepares for battle and give his enemy a sudden swift strike.

If the OPC can defeat Mend, they wouldn't announce to Mend that they will attack them, they will simply strike.

Besides, how come OPC will have to come and fight Mend because MEND destroyed Atlas cove a property that is onwed by federal government, is OPC now the new  millitary of federal government ? I thought they are ordinary useless Yoruba street boys.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Ibime(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
mikeansy:

not exactly sure why the responsibility to fight for June 12 should fall on the Yoruba alone.

The last time I checked Abiola did not win an election to govern Odua people's congress, he won an election to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Did you join the fight with them?. . . . so why complain?
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Epiphany(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
banom:

He didnt speak your mind, this thread was a yoruba media propaganda made in other to create some kind of fear, psycological unrest and emotional panic on the mind of Niger deltans and mend, but unfurnately responders simply reminded you the undeniable fact that Mend is more sophisticated than your OPC and will crush OPC in any battle, it now spoilt your motive and you smartly switched on the other side,
As a strategist,i know very well that in doing battle in any war, one dont announce his intention to his enemy ( except for a decoy ) Instead,he obtains his enemies intentions and situation,secretly prepares for battle and give his enemy a sudden swift strike.

If the OPC can defeat Mend, they wouldn't announce to Mend that they will attack them, they will simply strike.

Besides, how come OPC will have to come and fight Mend because MEND destroyed Atlas cove a property that is onwed by federal government, is OPC now the new  millitary of federal government ? I thought they are ordinary useless Yoruba street boys.

Thank you for that, Sir. Maybe the OPC are being 'used'. Hahahahahha

I sometimes get the feeling that some powerful people, nameless people, are orchestrating these events 'up there'. They are watching Nigeria and Nigerians fight and kill themselves while they continually loot the country. Reason i am saying this is that for God's sake, the property that was destroyed DOES NOT BELONG TO THE YORUBA'S. Why they are taking this attack to heart is beyond me. Some people somewhere must be 'pushing' them to accept this as an insult to their tribe and unknowingly, they are doing just that.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by oladayo042: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2009
walakolobo:

OPC vows to wipe out every criminal under the guise of militancy. I cant wait to see the MEND butts fried in the hot steaming pot of soup of OPC, this is just the begining - DEATH TO ALL MEND members.
Your Source pls?

Does OPC thinks MEND is constituted of NURTW members or area boys? These people are FREEDOM FIGHTERS.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by babapupa: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2009
I keep reading nonsense like MEND destroyed Atlas cove a property that is owned by federal government? what  difference does it make? Didn't lagosians perished in the attack or is Atlas cove not essential to the people of lagos state, their survival and way of life?
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by Epiphany(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2009
babapupa:

I keep reading nonsense like MEND destroyed Atlas cove a property that is owned by federal government? what difference does it make? Didn't lagosians perished in the attack or is Atlas cove not essential to the people of lagos state, their survival and way of life?

Lagosians in what sense? People that live in Lagos or people indigenous to Lagos? Besides that, i dont think that MEND would have taken a census of people present in the property before attacking the place hence, there could have been igbo, hausa, kanuri, ijaw and yoruba people in there when it was blown up.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by kok(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
Most interesting joke of the year! I cant wait to count the casualties!
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by banom(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
Epiphany:

Lagosians in what sense? People that live in Lagos or people indigenous to Lagos? Besides that, i dont think that MEND would have taken a census of people present in the property before attacking the place hence, there could have been igbo, hausa, kanuri, ijaw and yoruba people in there when it was blown up.

U dey mind the fool ?

Personaly, i have been analysing this whole Niger delta issue for months now , i want to get a clear picture of what and who is realy behind the scene of the whole affair and the persons intention, but with the way it is going, i am apparantely geting what i want.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by babapupa: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2009
Epiphany and banom,

It makes no difference, home is where you live and earn a living. The Igbo spare parts seller in alaba is a lagosian, baba suwe the meat seller in ilasamaja  is a lagosian, boniface in makoko is a lagosian, emeke the general manager in VI is a lagosian. You guys are so uselessly shallow, shortsighted and tribalistic that common sense and sound reasoning eludes you.
Re: OPC Vows To Destroy Every Mend Member In Nigeria - This Is About Time. by banom(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
babapupa:

Epiphany and banom,

It makes no difference, home is where you live and earn a living. The Igbo spare parts seller in alaba is a lagosian, baba suwe the meat seller in ilasamaja is a lagosian, boniface in makoko is a lagosian, emeke the general manager in VI is a lagosian. You guys are so uselessly shallow, shortsighted and tribalistic that common sense and sound reasoning eludes you.

They are not lagosians, they are residing in Lagos, If a Nigerian is doing business in America, does that make him an American ?

or is it your Nigerian backward mentality that you acquired from your poor dirty mother that is leading you to think in such sixteenth century way ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is James Ibori's Successor / Tinubu Lied About Obama’s Invitation To Democratic Party Convention Says DNC / Chief Willie Obiano Declared Winner of Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.