Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? (3011 Views)

What Will You Do When Your Bride Is In This Condition. Pics / Can U Allow Your Bride Wear Any Of These Or Ladies, Can U? / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by cvibe: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2009
Please see the Pic.

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by chukxy44(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
I really do not have much time to bear my mind on wat i would do, but to cut the long story short THAT WOULD MEAN THE END OF THE WEDDING.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by youngzeal1: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
to be frank i dont knw wat i wil do 2 her. cus i anythin i do matters. but come to think of it, i wil suck d shit of her kaddy
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by tunene: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2009
I can't even get involved with that kind of girl in the first place. So I can't be bothering with what I will do.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by sparta(f): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
Na stripper person dey marry or wife?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by kok(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2009
All join, wedding continues but relatinoship ends after the wedding. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by bidex(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
bob na wah oh! but come oh same ni. sesemu lo ba de. make we forget play for this one; i go halla am say make she go back home go put on iro and buba come. if she not fit do that one make she forget the wedding
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by bluespice(f): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
lol have u stopped to think of the fact that it might not be a wedding per say in the picture?

that said, a bride popping out in that (pun intended) tongue
well, lotsa men would be reaching much higher for the garter thats for sure grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by Tatase(f): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
Her fiance doesn't seem to see anything wrong with it, which leads me to believe that he's probably made a huge investment buying that pair and he wants to show it off.

You don't buy a big house and hide it behind a curtain, no, you proudly display it to all your friends and family.  wink tongue
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by TOPE20001(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
Ewooooooooooooo
This one na ashewo bride grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by bluespice(f): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
Tatase:

Her fiance doesn't seem to see anything wrong with it, which leads me to believe that he's probably made a huge investment buying that pair and he wants to show it off.

You don't buy a big house and hide it behind a curtain, no, you proudly display it to all your friends and family.  wink tongue

"truer words were never spoken" tongue
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by FBS: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2009
bluespice:

"truer words were never spoken" tongue
wink
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by akute(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2009
No wedding will take place that day, end of story
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by ariblaze(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
na fashion nau grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by fizzybaba(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
a part of me is wondering; is this for real? .she practically was nude in the upper region.

what i know for a fact is that the couple are happy.guy sees no issue.he probably bought it for her.

whatever decency and modesty means.its a bad precedent.

am so sure our imams and pastors will not be shocked cuz if 'civilizations' like these dnt happen, the world aint gonna end.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by wealthyguy(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2009
I believe her hubby likes it.

I want her a bit conservative about it.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by samparian(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2009
No woman would wear this to a church in Naija.
she maybe lynched
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by NegroNtns(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2009
I think my only outrage is showing those gravitated boobs at all. She is conceited in those flabby dilapidated pair of water filled sag bags she calls breasts. Have the audacity to flash them to camera. . .Ewu angry
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by keyne(f): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2009
as 4 me me,i wld jst faint,bt d guy luks as if he luvs it.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by Phate07(m): 3:03am On Feb 26, 2011

She dares not! angry
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by deniyor: 4:10am On Feb 26, 2011
where is the pix?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by deniyor: 4:12am On Feb 26, 2011
I see the attachment grin

As for the wedding dress shocked shocked. Well you already know the girl b4 u proposed so it shouldn't surprise you.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by ShyOne(f): 4:53am On Feb 26, 2011
first let me say that she got very, very cheap implants

i charge NL to look at the bottom of the balloon to your right

you can see where the implant ends and her bosom tissue begins

that is a saline implant and a very cheap one at that

if you are going to show your chest - give us a good showing

that cheap mess - she needs to cover it up for more than just ethical morals [her ignorant fiance]

don't get an implant just to advertise your big jugs - at least do us all a favor by getting quality ones!!!!

she is unaware that she is actually showing the world that the limo is rented, the implants are cheap, if she is putting cheap materials inside of her body - God only knows what the inside of her home looks like, the inside of her head, her thought process - she is a poor impersonator of the "good life"

to her future hubby - i wish him "good luck" or should we say "good riddance"?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by Phate07(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2011
Shy-One:

first let me say that she got very, very cheap implants

i charge NL to look at the bottom of the balloon to your right

you can see where the implant ends and her bosom tissue begins

that is a saline implant and a very cheap one at that

if you are going to show your chest - give us a good showing

that cheap mess - she needs to cover it up for more than just ethical morals [her ignorant fiance]

don't get an implant just to advertise your big jugs - at least do us all a favor by getting quality ones!!!!

she is unaware that she is actually showing the world that the limo is rented, the implants are cheap, if she is putting cheap materials inside of her body - God only knows what the inside of her home looks like, the inside of her head, her thought process - she is a poor impersonator of the "good life"

to her future hubby - i wish him "good luck" or should we say "good riddance"?

Okay, Shy-One, can i give you a kiss for this post? Please? kiss kiss
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by MMM2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2011
i will be sucking her bre-ast in de church.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by MrsChima(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2011
If her fiance does not have an issue with it WHY ARE YOU HAVING AN ISSUE WITH IT? undecided
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by Phate07(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If her fiance does not have an issue with it WHY ARE YOU HAVING AN ISSUE WITH IT? undecided

Was that what you wore on your 'wedding' day? undecided
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by MrsChima(f): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2011
Why? You want to borrow the dress?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by ShyOne(f): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2011
Body Language is a form of communication

Her breasts are communicating with the entire human race

The human race is responding - there is no beef here

just polite conversation
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by Phate07(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2011

If i attend a wedding and the lady appears in this kinda dress i would just quietly take my leave. Simples! angry
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by MrsChima(f): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
This is for EVERYONE, if the FIANCE/HUSBAND does not have a problem with her dressing like that WHY do you have a problem with it?  

Everyone have done something or did something that OTHERS have looked down OR WILL look down.  Let think about that people.

Pointing fingers can be dangerous.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? by MrsChima(f): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2011
Phate07:

If i attend a wedding and the lady appears in this kinda dress i would just quietly take my leave. Simples! angry

As you should BUT THAT WON'T CHANGE THE FACT the bride will still have the dress on doing her thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone / Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. / 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.