Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna (2124 Views)

The New Toyota TJ Cruiser Is A Giant Tool Box On Wheels / Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna / Preventive Maintance Tips : Automatic Gear Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by FATAB: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
I have a sienna that the gear box has once been changed. I want to know what precautions to take to make it last and any guarantee that it will serve long like the one that comes with the car
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
FATAB:
I have a sienna that the gear box has once been changed. I want to know what precautions to take to make it last and any guarantee that it will serve long like the one that comes with the car

what's the year of production?
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by FATAB: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

what's the year of production?

on the seat belt, it is 2000
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
FATAB:

on the seat belt, it is 2000

transmission oil toyota TypeIV 5liters change every 40-50k miles.
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by nurey(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

transmission oil toyota TypeIV 5liters change every 40-50k miles.

OGA gazzuzz, the follow come of my sienna dip stick says dextron III and change every 10,000 but can I get a confirm dextron VI from you because dextron III has been discontinued or what do you think
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by Flexherbal(m): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
I think your mechanic will be in a better position to advice you.
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by leuelliot(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
nurey:

OGA gazzuzz, the follow come of my sienna dip stick says dextron III and change every 10,000 but can I get a confirm dextron VI from you because dextron III has been discontinued or what do you think

You can Get an AtF called SEAHorse its dexron III-D
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by nurey(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
leuelliot:

You can Get an AtF called SEAHorse its dexron III-D

Sea horse in a modern transmission, I laugh in Portuguese. Sea horse is the most rubbish transmission fluid you can ever buy.
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by laluski(m): 1:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Please what is wrong with sea horse Atf.That's what is in my 2003 Eod
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by leuelliot(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
nurey:

Sea horse in a modern transmission, I laugh in Portuguese. Sea horse is the most rubbish transmission fluid you can ever buy.

It's rubbish because? Enlighten me
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by Readonee35L(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2016
laluski:
During this hard times you're still planning evils for yourself,
Of all cars too use Palmoil Atf You chose a Honda , you better drain dt oil Quick and buy the recommended Honda Atf Dw-1 .. if not prepare for another Gearbox

1 Like

Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by d33types: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
laluski:

Of all cars, eod. ? And no wonder we say the eods major issue is bad cv joints and bad transmission.
I don't pity Nigerians that ascribe a bad name to Honda. They get what they deserve
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by diportivo: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Seahorse?

shocked shocked

At this tym and age?

Seahorse??

angry
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by leuelliot(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2016
diportivo d33types Readonee35L. What is wrong with the seahorse? it's a Dex 3 fluid. Basically if i use Dex 3 in my 8 speed ZF trans. i just cost me 2million. I'm not asking why he shouldn't use it in his Honda, I'm asking what is wrong with that fluid

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Murano Gear Oil / The Rim Reality: Advantages Of Alloy Wheels / Clean 2010 Honda Accord (evil Spirit) - TOKS - For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.