Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry (52934 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Crystal70200: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Social media platforms have in some way or another brought joy and fulfillment into the lives of people from all spheres of life.

Gone are those days when social media relationships are considered a taboo due to different negativity tagged with the single idea of dating a guy you meet online. Hair Entrepreneur, Omoh is one of those lucky women who found love on social media.

Read her lovely story below:

I hadn’t been on twitter very long but I found the freedom of expression exhilarating. One evening in September 2012, he sent me a DM that started with “Hi I’m Frank ” of course I didn’t reply him for days. He was cute though. When i eventually replied, he said the right thing…” I really like you, I understand you don’t know me yet but I feel like I need to talk to you everyday of my life and If that’s all this becomes, then it’s enough for me “. It was a little cheesy, but he was serious. He messaged me everyday, on every social media platform he could find me. He found new ways we could contact each other. Then he progressed to calling everyday. I must confess that now, i can’t go a day without talking to my Olomi. #StartedFromTheDm #NowWeAreHere #FrankOmoh2016 See Pictures of their prewedding shots below.

Source: https://www.naij.com/769172-see-social-media-brought-happy-couple-together.html

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cool ....Bamz this could be us grin

5 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by kingofchess(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
my namesake.... I hope I can reciprocate same to precious on Facebook.

7 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cute couple... You can find love anywhere, just be real.

Happy Married life to them.

16 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
emmijes3:
Cool ....Bamz this could be us grin

eh ya!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by jimmyolasun: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ok... Where is my own fb lover ...oh!! Forgotten she's a dwarf forming princess on social media.. My soul almost ran outta my body when I met her.

102 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by RoastedCorn(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
nairaland girls una don hear so

6 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Monalisa185(f): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
where my Nairaland hubby na? gringrin

MODIFIED:

Choi!!!! I Don buy gbege oo...abeg, na joke ooogrincheesy

12 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
modelmike7:

eh ya!

wink
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by menabae(f): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lovely couple..... HML
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
RoastedCorn:
grin nice moniker
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by menabae(f): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Ok... Where is my own fb lover ...oh!! Forgotten she's a dwarf forming princess on social media.. My soul almost ran outta my body when I met her.
grin dwarf...
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Realhommie(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by jimmyolasun: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
menabae:
grin dwarf...
yes ooo... Just sat there with her @d eatery like it is all well!! People stared @we both and ow!! Only if the ground could just swallow me...

23 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by menabae(f): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
yes ooo... Just sat there with her @d eatery like it is all well!! People stared @we both and ow!! Only if the ground could just swallow me...
grin,...... so u were after the physical attribute na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by jimmyolasun: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
menabae:
grin,...... so u were after the physical attribute na wa oo
not really but one of those things we look out for also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by menabae(f): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
not really but one of those things we look out for also.
why didn't u asked for her full pics before meeting,...

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by jimmyolasun: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
menabae:
why didn't u asked for her full pics before meeting,...
I just didn't ask, it was fast... I just don't know... I think I'm kinda "nut" (fumbled) there

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by ClassCaptain(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
undecidedNa person wey fine well well all those facebook and twitter babes dey reply deir dms and messages.

Even for nairaland here..

We wey we no fine or get packs dont stand a chance undecided

na so one do for twitter: i dey retweet her tweets; share her links ,promote her works and all:

we been dey chat and flow wella wey me sef don dey happy say :: yes ::: i don win::i dey sing jaywon facebook abi na twitter love about:

only for me to upload picture go my avi and gbam: that was the end:

hello
hi
hi
hey there
::

maybe she go reply tomorrow,only God knowgrin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Ayoolajumoke(f): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
ClassCaptain:
undecidedNa person wey fine well well all those facebook and twitter babes dey reply deir dms and messages.

Even for nairaland here..

We wey we no fine or get packs dont stand a chance undecided

Lol, this got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by ClassCaptain(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Lol, this got me laughing grin

its the truth naw:

once you mention and message them and they check your dp and see that u no pose with key,or stand beside car,house or inside one estate and say u no get 6 packs or fine:

if you like send message from today till tomorrow :: dem no go answer you:

we wey we no fine wetin we go do, we sha no go bleach grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
RoastedCorn:
XO??
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by SlazzyK(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mine is coming soon.

I cant shout undecided
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
I smell fp
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Bhella5(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mine loading 50%...
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by mosho2good: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
END TIME SODIA MEDIA

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
The guy is cute and rich that's why she gave in angry
Once ladies check your profile and notice you aren't cute, they will ignore u till eternity grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by Hairstyle27: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bhella5:
Mine loading 50%...

LIKE seriously that shud be me nd you!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissOur love tori go pass dis wan ijn

tongue : P tongue cheesy You gonna say an amen to dat
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by 5starmilitant: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ngeneukwuenu you see ur life? Na rivers election matter you carry for head. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
no be olajumoke i dey see so?na wetin happen to her former husband?has she lefted the guy? na wa o
Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by shamecurls(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Oluwa oooo!

I must marry this year....

Fire of the Holy Ghost..

Bring my wife to me........

Oya! E gba adura......

Oluwa oooo!

18 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry by kikio1992(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.