Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony (4561 Views)

Azoospermia / Prostitute Infects 500 Men With HIV In Zamfara / Azoospermia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Princeakin4u:
INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT WITH BELL PRODUCTS: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
By Dr (Mrs) Anthonia Kusa, Private Practitioner
I have been in practice for several years, using only natural herbs to assist in the management of Infertility and many other health disorders. We have been recording good results ever since with several happy patients. I have been using BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS in addition to our other regular remedies. We have recorded increased and effective results in our management of several cases. A Couple came to the clinic in May, 2011 with record of Infertility for five (5) years. The man had low sperm count and infections. The woman had Ovarian Cyst and the blockage of the right side fallopian tube, which needed an operation. I decided to use Bell Products on them. I had met Dr Anucha, who introduced me to Bell range. The Couple were placed on Acidic stomach alkaline Balance and Intestinal Cleansing. This is to detoxify their system. Thereafter, they started on Fertalin and Stem Cell Activator in addition with Supreme
Immune Booster for the woman, with few of our other products to open up the blocked fallopian tube. After three months of treatment, we repeated the routine investigations. Semen analysis of the man showed increase from 6 million to 21 million, with good motility. For the woman, the ovarian cyst had disappeared!
Notwithstanding, we still placed them on Fertalin and other remedies for timely ovulation. After four (4) months of medications, she became pregnant. She put to bed a bouncing baby boy in June, 2012.
Also a health practitioner in Saudi Arabia had the problem of Amenorrhea without pregnancy. She has been on contraceptive pills for months and was also having ovarian cyst. We placed her on natural remedies including Bell Products; hear her testimony on the phone…….
“Thank you doctor. My menstrual circle was 35 days and has been regular, the cyst are disappearing. Thank you ma”
Another lady with fibroids who was placed on herbal remedies said also on the phone …“good evening Ma,
it shows in the scan report of today that the fibroids have reduced. The scan report in August read 10.3cm by
10.6cm before the treatment while today report reads 2.92cm by 7.89cm”
These are just few extracts from our records showing that Bell products are highly effective in Infertility and
gynaecological management

RECOMMENDATIONS
* Avoid vigorous exercises, hot tubs and saunas as they lead to changes in ovulation and reduced
sperm counts. Get ovulation kits from Bell Lifestyle to monitor your ovulation period.
* Do not take any drugs except those prescribed by your physician.
* Do not smoke and avoid being around cigarette smoke and smokers.
* Do not consume animal fats, fried foods, sugar or junk foods, balance up your PH. Use Acidic
Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
* Regular total body detoxification
* Adequate water intake
* Avoid some ulcer medications. They may decrease sperm count and even cause impotence. Try Acid Refluxand Indigestion Tea/Acidic Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Learn stress management techniques and deal with stress that can be avoided. Try Bell Calming Chronic Stress
* Caffeine consumption may prevent some women from becoming pregnant. Drink natural caffeine free tea.
* For women bearing children in later years, try Stem Cell Activator
* Avoid overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, candida, fungi or parasites. Most gynaecological infections resulting to Infertility are caused from Microbes that crept into the Vagina and Uterus from the Colon (Anus). Try BellColon Cleanse, Virux Viral, Bladder and Yeast Infection
* Increase the intake of wholesome foods rich in vitamins and mineral
* Increase intake of essentials fatty acids, oily fish, fish liver oil, seed nuts, pulse, beans and unrefined vegetables oils.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, inbox me or visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

You dont need to advertise on my thread,why dont you create yours?
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2016
smiley
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
cry
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by funstufz: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Kindly info me
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by solin: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Good information. I just hope its real.
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by gozzlin: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Rachie83:
The infertile couples must bear children,i now know there are limitations to medical knowledge, with herbal drugs the health world will be a better place.

Madam, please what's your reason for marketing the product on this site if you're not a representative of the company? According to your earlier post, your husband's sperm increased to 18 million but I couldn't find anywhere else you stated that you got pregnant as a consequence of the increase in count. I thought the most important thing would have been to get pregnant first before embarking on this aggressive marketing on this site. The manner in which you are going about this portrays you as the direct seller of the product.

Most importantly I believe that the product should be certified effective in the treatment of oligospermia or azospermia before recommending it to people. As it stands, there is no tangible proof to confirm its efficacy.

1 Like

Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
gozzlin:

Madam, please what's your reason for marketing the product on this site if you're not a representative of the company? According to your earlier post, your husband's sperm increased to 18 million but I couldn't find anywhere else you stated that you got pregnant as a consequence of the increase in count. I thought the most important thing would have been to get pregnant first before embarking on this aggressive marketing on this site. The manner in which you are going about this portrays you as the direct seller of the product.

Most importantly I believe that the product should be certified effective in the treatment of oligospermia or azospermia before recommending it to people. As it stands, there is no tangible proof to confirm its efficacy.
My interest is to create awareness for people like me who think they cant find solutions to their infertility problems because i know what different doctors said as regards being azoospermic,they never believed such condition can be treated even some believe having low sperm count can only bring about baby through IVF, IUI etc.So why wont i impart hope in people whose medical doctors have killed emotionally and psychologically with what they have uttered.Dont you think that i dont have to wait till i am pregnant before i let people know?Who wont be happy from a hopeless situation to hopeful situation?You said no tangible prove to show the drugs really works for azoospermia and oligoospermia?Sit down there, so mine is'nt enough prove?Please dont be irritated by my thread you can just passby.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
solin:
Good information. I just hope its real.
Yes, It's a personal testimony,what gain will i have if it's not real?
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by gozzlin: 12:21am On Apr 18, 2016
Rachie83:
My interest is to create awareness for people like me who think they cant find solutions to their infertility problems because i know what different doctors said as regards being azoospermic,they never believed such condition can be treated even some believe having low sperm count can only bring about baby through IVF, IUI etc.So why wont i impart hope in people whose medical doctors have killed emotionally and psychologically with what they have uttered.Dont you think that i dont have to wait till i am pregnant before i let people know?Who wont be happy from a hopeless situation to hopeful situation?You said no tangible prove to show the drugs really works for azoospermia and oligoospermia?Sit down there, so mine is'nt enough prove?Please dont be irritated by my thread you can just passby.Thanks

Madam, you are getting it all wrong. I never said I was irritated by your thread. I merely pointed out that the supposed herbal drug has not been proven to cure sperm anomalies.

You implied that your testimony is enough proof to compel people to purchase the drug, no offence but I beg to differ. You do not expect people to take your word for it without any verifiable proof, or do you? There are many charlatans and scammers who have capitalized on people's desperateness for a cure to their ailments to rip them off their hard-earned money. Many people have fallen victims to these despicable elements. This ugly trend must be checked.

I still reiterate my earlier assertion that the efficacy of the said herbal drug cannot be ascertained based on your claims alone which have not been verified. And what's more, you admitted that you have not taken in yet, so I see no cogent reason to vouch for its efficacy. Moreover, no one has come here to corroborate your claims. I thought that by now this thread would have been inundated with testimonies of satisfied customers.

The truth is always bitter, but that is the only thing that can set us free.

4 Likes

Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2016
gozzlin:

Madam, you are getting it all wrong. I never said I was irritated by your thread. I merely pointed out that the supposed herbal drug has not been proven to cure sperm anomalies.

You implied that your testimony is enough proof to compel people to purchase the drug, no offence but I beg to differ. You do not expect people to take your word for it without any verifiable proof, or do you? There are many charlatans and scammers who have capitalized on people's desperateness for a cure to their ailments to rip them off their hard-earned money. Many people have fallen victims to these despicable elements. This ugly trend must be checked.

I still reiterate my earlier assertion that the efficacy of the said herbal drug cannot be ascertained based on your claims alone which have not been verified. And what's more, you admitted that you have not taken in yet, so I see no cogent reason to vouch for its efficacy. Moreover, no one has come here to corroborate your claims. I thought that by now this thread would have been inundated with testimonies of satisfied customers.

The truth is always bitter, but that is the only thing that can set us free.
I quiet understand you clearly,but you should know that not all Nigerians uses or even know about nairaland,if i have'nt certified it ok i wont be here to let people know.The drugs are certified ok under NAFDAC for male and female infertility.You can or whoever can check the company's site out for testimonies www.camvacon.com or www.freeflowherbal.com or facebook pages Natural Health Zone or camvacon-herbal expert you can trust.I decided to come here as have said earlier to let people know that there are solutions to health issues beyond orthodox medicine.My only gain is to put smiles into people like me nothing more.I have as well been victim of buying fake drugs but that does'nt stop me from finding solution to my problem so i quite understand you.

1 Like

Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by Rachie83: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
sad
Re: Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony by abbiboy: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2021
lauracares:
Amen, i am optimistic already... May God grant our desires. Amen

Hello,
How impactful was the herbal drugs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples / FCT Discharges 30 COVID-19 Patients / How Can I Remove These Disturbing Marks? Pictures Included(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.