Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,696 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. (1064 Views)

Need A PHP Programmer To Help Me Add A Comment Session On My Website / A Passionate App Designer Is Needed / Need A Programmer To Program A Vehicle Tracking Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. by segslo: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
I am Ogundiwin Olusegun, I'm a computer science grad from Bells university of technology. My love for tech has been the driving force of my innovative ideas.

Currently at Rastvorlabs, we need a passionate android app developer or anyone with a practical knowledge of JavaScript to join the team. You will be working actively with me, a mobile app developer and a graphic designer/illustrator and will travel around Nigeria frequently when needed too (Travelling costs will be covered).

Down to what the project is about:

LearningPad, which will be Rastvorlabs first innovation as a company is an interactive mobile application for people that want to learn various languages including Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. This idea will keep our indigenous languages alive by teaching people how to speak the languages and speak it the right way. LearningPad's website content will be fully designed and made available on www.learningpadhub.com by a team of web developers. The LearningPad app has been developed halfway with an online admin module (not yet available on the website) by my current developers.

What I have to offer:

We are still a start-up company and don't have too much to offer, which is why we are looking for a "passionate" programmer who will share the company's short and long term vision.
As the C.E.O of rastvorlabs, i am willing to give out shares and perks to the programmer interested in this project.
The learningPad app has been built halfway, but we need an extra hand to get things done on time. Even if you're not yet on an intermediate level of programming, our lead developer would put you through all you need to get the job done. I have decided not to reveal the amount of shares the developer will receive because i will like to interact with interested programmers and negotiate on this instead of putting a fixed value here. (The programmer might be worth more than the shares percentage i will post)

How to get on the team:

Send me a mail containing your basic information (and portfolio, if you have one..) to segslo@yahoo.com or call me: 07038555997

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. by sinkernet: 12:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Am a web developer and I use JavaScript libraries and frameworks to build web apps.
What technologies(language, frameworks, etc) are you using to build the app?
I'll join the boat if you are using my kind of web technologies.
Re: I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 22, 2016
segslo:
I am Ogundiwin Olusegun, I'm a computer science grad from Bells university of technology. My love for tech has been the driving force of my innovative ideas.

Currently at Rastvorlabs, we need a passionate android app developer or anyone with a practical knowledge of JavaScript to join the team. You will be working actively with me, a mobile app developer and a graphic designer/illustrator and will travel around Nigeria frequently when needed too (Travelling costs will be covered).

Down to what the project is about:

LearningPad, which will be Rastvorlabs first innovation as a company is an interactive mobile application for people that want to learn various languages including Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. This idea will keep our indigenous languages alive by teaching people how to speak the languages and speak it the right way. LearningPad's website content will be fully designed and made available on www.learningpadhub.com by a team of web developers. The LearningPad app has been developed halfway with an online admin module (not yet available on the website) by my current developers.

What I have to offer:

We are still a start-up company and don't have too much to offer, which is why we are looking for a "passionate" programmer who will share the company's short and long term vision.
As the C.E.O of rastvorlabs, i am willing to give out shares and perks to the programmer interested in this project.
The learningPad app has been built halfway, but we need an extra hand to get things done on time. Even if you're not yet on an intermediate level of programming, our lead developer would put you through all you need to get the job done. I have decided not to reveal the amount of shares the developer will receive because i will like to interact with interested programmers and negotiate on this instead of putting a fixed value here. (The programmer might be worth more than the shares percentage i will post)

How to get on the team:

Send me a mail containing your basic information (and portfolio, if you have one..) to segslo@yahoo.com or call me: 07038555997

Thank you

You might need to be specific in the kinda skills you're looking for in your partner.
There was an android app i was to dev with a small group in school, i couldn't work with them because they use Java while i use Xamarin.
Re: I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. by segslo: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
sinkernet:
Am a web developer and I use JavaScript libraries and frameworks to build web apps.
What technologies(language, frameworks, etc) are you using to build the app?
I'll join the boat if you are using my kind of web technologies.

Ohh yes we are using your technology...and by the way are you familiar with JQuery and angular...and please your location
Re: I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. by segslo: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
AdmiralDru:

You might need to be specific in the kinda skills you're looking for in your partner.
There was an android app i was to dev with a small group in school, i couldn't work with them because they use Java while i use Xamarin.

are you familar with java script, angular, jquery.....and please your location
Re: I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. by sinkernet: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
segslo:

Ohh yes we are using your technology...and by the way are you familiar with JQuery and angular...and please your location

Yes am very familiar with jQuery. I use reactJs instead of AngularJs.
I just sent you an email
Re: I Need A Passionate Programmer To Work On A Project. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
segslo:

are you familar with java script, angular, jquery.....and please your location

I'm currently a student, unilorin by the way. I'm familiar with them and would love to work somewhere during the holidays, don't mind not getting paid as far i gain experience.

Modified: I already visited your site and sent you an email.

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Free Streaming Videos On Roku? / I Need A Programmer and Developer in Kaduna / Web Developer (PHP / Laravel) - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.