Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! (2178 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by doublezero7(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
So I was at work jeje when a friend sent me a link and I couldn't stop laughing after reading! Not married but I can relate with Mr Dike Chukwumerije's plight after 8 years of marriage! Lol...BTW, this is actually his anniversary message to his wife!

8 THINGS I HATE ABOUT BEING MARRIED TO YOU
1. You are shouting something from somewhere, only God knows what you’re saying. So I look up from my desk and yell, ‘What did you say?” You shout back something, only God knows what you’re saying. So, I grumble to myself, get up, walk to the top of the stairs and yell, “What did you say?” And you shout back something, only God knows what you’re saying. So, I hiss to myself, walk down the stairs, to the door of the living room, and find you curled up on the couch reading. So, I take a deep breath and ask quietly, “What did you say?” And, looking totally surprised to see me there, you peer over your book and say, “Oh, I was just wondering where you were.”

2. If I ask upstairs, then ask downstairs, then ask before I start peeling it if you want dodo and you say, ‘No, no, no’. Then I peel it and fry it, sit down to eat it, and you sit opposite me – and in the name of ‘keeping me company’ – take one single dodo and put in your mouth. I hate it.

3. When I am sleeping and you wake me up because I am snoring. Honestly, before God and man, is it fair?

4. You complain and complain that you take care of
everybody in this house from morning till night and
nobody ever takes care of you. So I get up the next morning and say I will make you breakfast, and you act excited and follow me to the kitchen. Then I open the cupboard and select one pot, and you sigh like someone recently bereaved. So, I ask, ‘What is it?’ And you say, ‘That is my work. I only use it when I’m making Chinese fried rice’. So I select another one, and you say, ‘Ehm, I don’t use that frying pan anymore.’ And I turn around and ask, “Should I let you do this?” And you say, “Perhaps it is best”.

5. You come into the sitting room. I am watching a movie. You ask, “What is that?” I press the “i” button. You read the info and say, “This is a nice movie, why didn’t you call me?” I say, “Sorry”. You sit down. Three seconds later, you ask me, “Who is this man?” I say, “I don’t know. I have not watched the movie before.” Ten seconds later you ask me, “Is he going to kill her?” I say, “I don’t know. I have not watched the movie before.” Six seconds later you scream and ask me, “Will she die?” Honestly, I hate it.

6. You hold up 2 dresses and ask me to pick one. I do a quick ‘tun-bum-tun-bum’ in my head and point to the one in your right hand. “Really?” You look disappointed. “Doesn’t it make me look fat?” So, I point to the one in your left hand. “Really?” You look disappointed. “I think it makes me look short.”

7. When we are sitting at a table somewhere and a girl with a ‘look at it’ bum walks past and you immediately start looking into my eyes, and keep looking into my eyes till she has passed the point where I can only see the glory by very obviously turning my head… Honestly, before God and man, is this fair?

8. Now, you are frowning. So, I ask, “Is everything ok?” You say, “Yes.” And I go back to writing this article. Please, how is this ‘insensitive’?

Shared with my fiancee and she admitted to being guilty of all of the above! grin So to the ladies, are you also guilty of all this?

5 Likes

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
This indeed is a hilarious way of describing women especially the married ones. Their wahala is beyond imagination. Indeed the only way to survive living with a woman for 50 yrs or less is by turning all their actions into comedy just like this man did.

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by ododo42: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hahahahah yea am jt dy all guilty
Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by doublezero7(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:
This indeed is a hilarious way of describing women especially the married ones. Their wahala is beyond imagination. Indeed the only way to survive living with a woman for 50 yrs or less is by turning all their actions into comedy just like this man did.

U're so right! grin

My fiancee is fond of eating from my own plate even though we're eating the same thing! So one day I asked her why, and she said, "Nothing na! Just wanted to know if yours is tastier!" cheesy WTF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
doublezero7:

U're so right! grin

My fiancee is fond of eating from my own plate even though we're eating the same thing! So one day I asked her why, and she said, "Nothing na! Just wanted to know if yours is tastier!" cheesy WTF

Yeah or when my wife would serve me the same meal and pieces of beef as she is having but will still insist on exchanging one or 2 pieces of beef of hers with mine mid meal and I am like " but its the same thing" and she is like " yours looks really good" smh real crazy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by doublezero7(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Yeah or when my wife would serve me the same meal and pieces of beef as she is having but will still insist on exchanging one or 2 pieces of beef of hers with mine mid meal and I am like " but its the same thing" and she is like " yours looks really good" smh real crazy
Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by doublezero7(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Women ehn! shocked

I can't actually wait to get married tho! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by Ayt27(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's the last one I can relate with the most. You ask is something wrong, she says NO and you go back to what you were doing......she starts giving you attitude.

You'll just be like in your head wetin I do nao nao nao nao again?

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by southernbelle(f): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is sooooo funny, can't wait to try them all out tongue
Infact all women should try them all out, no man deserves to go unpunished grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
guilty of none but, maybe I'd apply some. Im not the nagging type and hardly picks at hubby.
Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by ginafrank14(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
On point. We women are funny creatures. But if you don't stress men,who will?

1 Like

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by doublezero7(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
southernbelle:
This is sooooo funny, can't wait to try them all out tongue
Infact all women should try them all out, no man deserves to go unpunished grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you kidding me? So it is a must for all men to get that sort of treatment? Haba! grin

1 Like

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by pwettiejay(f): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hilarious! Feel like getting married right away!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by Walexsammy(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
grin cool
doublezero7:

Women ehn! shocked

I can't actually wait to get married tho! smiley
Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by Walexsammy(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Ayt27:
It's the last one I can relate with the most. You ask is something wrong, she says NO and you go back to what you were doing......she starts giving you attitude.

You'll just be like in your head wetin I do nao nao nao nao again?
Asin eeh....these creatures are jst funny
Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Walexsammy:
Asin eeh....these creatures are jst funny
Your own creatures are not Funny

I was talking to myself
He asked you said what
Told him I wasn't talking to him
He face him work
I kept murmuring
He moved closer, you OK
I said I am fine
Continued my talking to myself
Dude just hissed, you always fond of talking to yourself
Did he go away from where I was? I can't rem

Bottom line
I wasn't talking to him and didn't ask him talk back

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by doublezero7(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
pwettiejay:
Hilarious! Feel like getting married right away!

Will you marry me? cheesy
Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by pwettiejay(f): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
No Sir

Will you marry me? cheesy
[/quote]
Re: Husband's Hilarious 8 Year Anniversary Message To His Wife! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Very cute!

(1) (Reply)

Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids / How Your Birth Position In The Family Can Influence Your Personality / New Thermocool Junior Max 1500ms Generator For 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.