Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari (2264 Views)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Stop Complaining About Crude Price, Jonathan Left You $30b, Obasanjo Tells Buhar / Stop Complaining About Crude Oil Price, Jonathan Left You $30b,obj Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by chesterlee(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to stop using dwindling crude prices for lack of performance.
According to Obasanjo, he met worse when he took power in 1999, but made the best of it.
He reminded Buhari that unlike his administration that met a paltry $3.7 billion, in the coffers, Goodluck Jonathan left behind a whooping $30 billion.
He said “When I assumed office in 1999, I inherited $3.7 billion in reserve, while Buhari met $30 billion, almost 10 times of what I met then, and the price of oil then was $9. When it got to $20, I was dancing. know the price is down now and with time, it will jump up again. What Buhari is doing currently is preparing ground for Nigeria to take advantage when it goes up again.”
Obasanjo expressed angst against those asking him to account for recovered Abacha loot, describing them as illiterates and silly people.
Obasanjo, who stated this in an interview, weekend, said the role of his office was to facilitate the recovery process and not how it was put to use.
He said: “They said the money recovered from Abacha, I should account for it. What stupidity! The man who asked for it, the man who gave the judgement or who answered them are all silly, with due respect.
“I don’t keep account, all Abacha loots were sent to Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, and every bit of it was reported to Minister of Finance. My job was to write where we can get help to recover the money.
“Every penny that comes out of it went to CBN, so if they want to know what happened to the money, they should call CBN governor or call the Minister of Finance.
“But again, it shows ignorance, total ignorance, which is lacking and you wonder, are these people educated? They can also approach the man who helped us in recovering process to give the list of
money recovered and where he took it.”

Source: www.pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-complaining-crude-price-jonathan-left-30b-obasanjo-tells-buhari/#.Vu_e983dp_g.facebook
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by funnynation(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
ok
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by deboysben(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
obj have become an authomatic wailer. ... dats ryt bring it on

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by niyiduke01(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ok na...The oracle has spoken

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
OBJ an old man fired a veiled shot at the dullaard.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by Hyperchi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Let him work with wat he hav not compla
soon somepers go cum ban me for here na say i da suport my trib later that same person go allow tribal topics hit FTP.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by chesterlee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari vs OBJ

A Dullard vs A Bastard

cc Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by Etche1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Oga! Simply say you were clueless.
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by stefanweeks: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Story for the Gods

Oga go and clear ur name

You were a sitting president and should be held accountable for happenings under ur administration

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by stevecantrell: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
deboysben:
obj have become an authomatic wailer. ... dats ryt bring it on

The man has guilty conscience...he knows why..
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by Naijacitizen(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Source: point blank news? Ok.
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by ozoebuka1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol.... he got me in his last sentence... God bless Gej.

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by kozmokaz(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin welcome to the wailers club
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by chukwukadibia10: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Obasanjo is an IPOB.

Obasanjo Onyejekwe?

zombies.
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by chukwukadibia10: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Obasanjo is an IPOB.

Obasanjo Onyejekwe?

zombies.
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
cool
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by ItzTun3chi(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2016
party of wailing wailers grin
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by lilprinze: 1:54am On Mar 22, 2016
The dullard and APC are Bunch of useless Liars who are always blaming GEJ and PDP for their inability to perform.
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by jay2pee(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by aresa: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Source: point blank news? Ok.

iPOb fake news website..
Re: Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari by Mynd44: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2016

(1)

10 Things To The Itsekiris And Ijaws In Delta State -Afriifa / Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land / Senseless Rally: Nigerians Slam Gov Makinde For Hosting PDP Mega Rally In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.