Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) (53969 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Buhari And Obama Meet At UN Headquarters (photo) / NOCSON Protest At BEDC, Edo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by RaptorX: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
badonkadonk:
The woman do pass herself in dis case... Some women can sabe believe ehn... She lucky say no be navy man handle am...

Mehn! When a Navy man cool down massage ur body ehn.. May u live to tell the tale..
Let us hear word Navy man ko Navy man ni... they are all useless, Navy, Army, Airforce, Police all of them useless. Navy man that have never served on a ship only to be fighting police or civilians and this one here is feeling funky, too many illiterates in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by linusbnn(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
godfirstawe:
The rate at which military personnel beat up civilians these days is becoming unacceptable.

I pray member of the public /victims should take such incident up and make a scape goat out of one of them.

Nonsense!

You can be the 1st to try so. Any uniform man deserves your respect talk less of Army officer,i wonder wetin dey dat woman mind
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
ManTiger:
The major must be a man from the rising sun, their cowardice knows no boundary, he has to call reinforcement before he can calm a angry woman.

May Sonponna, God of measles attack anybody that quote me and yarn rubbish while Sango, God of thunder fire any mod that ban me cos of airing my view.

Thats very true
He had to call reinforcements to fight a woman
Choi!
and the idiot is supposed to be a major grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Istand4justice:
Just look at Nigeria under Buhari even our right to live has been collected from us
Did u read the story? If u read it u wud kw the woman was wrong. I don't support military beating civilian let alone a woman. But try and be reasonable for once. Instead of blaming buhari for everything.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by coachwilcox(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
PaulKillerman:
you are truly mad and senseless

I think only a mad and senseless person will insult someone for expressing their opinion. Coming from someone who starts a topic like " I hate women so so much" yet is listed as female.!!!! Aro Abeokuta have reserved a penthouse suite for you.

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
RaptorX:
Let us hear word Navy man ko Navy man ni... they are all useless, Navy, Army, Airforce, Police all of them useless. Navy man that have never served on a ship only to be fighting police or civilians and this one here is feeling funky, too many illiterates in this country.

DOnt mind the joker
There are too many idle idiots in uniform
just loafing around constituting a nuisance
They dont even know what that uniform stands for

2 Likes

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
RaptorX:
And u just spoke like one.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Melvinsofty: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
All these people when they say good for her remember say u get mama sister wife for house.. If u hear say two army tag team ur mama beat cos of road I believe say na to kill any army man u see for road go day ur mind

2 Likes

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tragic! Nigerians are never patient & why would you resist an army man's instructions U are only looking for trouble & u will get it double. tongue
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by coachwilcox(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
martineinstein:
that's a typical Edo woman. They are fearless

Na why when I dey propose to one for marriage, as soon as I see their character I took to my heels. Even their men dey run for them go marry Delta and Yoruba wife. Bini women nor be am.

Dem get their good side but that craze and stubbornness dey destroy many homes and crash many relationships.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari why
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Ayt27(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
kyceeQ:
Pack your load and travel for UK or USA, any of which is quite better-off.

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Gofwane(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kudos to the gallant officer. Lawlessness everywhere. I think it is high time women start receiving equal treatment with men every time they fvck up. #gender.equality.things.

I'm not a woman beater but that doesn't mean a woman should take me for granted.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Ayt27(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
kyceeQ:
Pack your load and travel for UK or USA, any of which is quite better-off.
Lol, will you come with......I'm thinking Bangladesh!!!
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Provabz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Flexherbal:
From this story, who do we blame?

#Buhari man
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by martineinstein(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
coachwilcox:

Na why when I dey propose to one for marriage, as soon as I see their character I took to my heels. Even their men dey run for them go marry Delta and Yoruba wife. Bini women nor be am.

Dem get their good side but that craze and stubbornness dey destroy many homes and crash many relationships.
u got it... As an Edo man,I don't have plans on marrying one... They are strong and hardworking, but when u jam the stubborn ones......

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
PaulKillerman:
you are truly mad and senseless
You are truly stupid and manner-less, if i met you offline, you would have received same beating as the woman

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by kyceeQ(f): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ayt27:

Lol, will you come with......I'm thinking Bangladesh!!!
That local country? Mtcheew, mention a developed one joor.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Istand4justice: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
charliboy654:

Did u read the story? If u read it u wud kw the woman was wrong. I don't support military beating civilian let alone a woman. But try and be reasonable for once. Instead of blaming buhari for everything.

These cowards called soldiers now feel they can attack civilians and go free and you know why. On no account should a soldier apply brute force on a civilian that is why there is police, she could be detained and handed over to the police . After zaria killings harmless Ipob protesters killing and other army killings they now feel they are above the law because the commander in chief can't discipline his soldiers. Let's say jonathan was a civilian right from time so he misused the army how about. Now that a general is the president and the army is still used to rig election.

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Seylad2009(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
EreluY:

I understand children born and raised in Yorubaland these days don't understand this language simply because they're perfecting English language. Are you one of them? I feel really sorry for you if you are. Now, this reminds me of an incident not long ago here in London. This 21 year old Naija aje butter girl doing her masters in London attended a function at which I was present. She can't speak Yoruba but had what Nigerians would consider excellent command of the English language. The London born and bred girls were underhandedly making fun of her accent, teasing her courtesy of the cockney accent, she was occasionally lost in translation. This is what I call double tragedy. Ede iya re oo gbo. Won so oyinbo sile, o nse sorry, sorry. O bo lowo re niyen o. Any Nigerians, born and bred in Nigeria who can't speak a Nigerian language go and start learning it right now.
lol. Actually,I can speak yoruba fluently and to some extent I can read it eventhough the reading aspect is tasking. Please,don't blame those that can't speak and/or write yoruba language,our people don't promote the language unlike other tribe(igbo &hausa).
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by koboko69: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
lastpage:

Unfortunately u are the one without brains here. Is she the only one in the traffic....just 5 cars had passed and she insisted on passing. She was asked to reverse after she blocked the road. Simply means the people behind her even gave enough space. I don't know where the teargas story came from...teargas is not part of military fatigue.... And trust me...if teargas was used on her....she wouldn't even be balanced enough to even make any move for more than 30mins.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by curvilicious: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
No now, that's very wrong he shouldn't be a civilian not mention a woman. According to the story she gave way 4 dem b4 obstructing traffic to go her own way. The major must be a very mad man to beat her to a PULP that's bad! undecided
Even the pple wey dey around gan useless seeing such scene nd keeping quiet. Awon ode

2 Likes

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
EreluY:

I understand children born and raised in Yorubaland these days don't understand this language simply because they're perfecting English language. Are you one of them? I feel really sorry for you if you are. Now, this reminds me of an incident not long ago here in London. This 21 year old Naija aje butter girl doing her masters in London attended a function at which I was present. She can't speak Yoruba but had what Nigerians would consider excellent command of the English language. The London born and bred girls were underhandedly making fun of her accent, teasing her courtesy of the cockney accent, she was occasionally lost in translation. This is what I call double tragedy. Ede iya re oo gbo. Won so oyinbo sile, o nse sorry, sorry. O bo lowo re niyen o. Any Nigerians, born and bred in Nigeria who can't speak a Nigerian language go and start learning it right now.

You this lady... calm down... Hian...

1 Like

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by stagger: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
You need to see a typical Bini woman shouting in a state of temporary insanity. Then you will understand. Many of them simply have no manners. Una no know say na Bini una dey? Ha!

2 Likes

Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by saintandsinnerz: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Hmm,its just lack of patience that lead is woman to behave is way,just simple instruction to obey is a big problem for some people.
Its difficult to see any officer to rise his hands to beat anybody,just like that without pushing him to d wall,I pray that d woman will recovery quick

I don't support the beating of civilians.
Stop saying rubbish Mr man! Were you there? How do you know that the woman refused to obey simple instruction? The stupid major is undeserving of that rank if he cannot manage a simple squabble. Useless army officers everywhere
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
koboko69:

Unfortunately u are the one without brains here. Is she the only one in the traffic....just 5 cars had passed and she insisted on passing. She was asked to reverse after she blocked the road. Simply means the people behind her even gave enough space. I don't know where the teargas story came from...teargas is not part of military fatigue.... And trust me...if teargas was used on her....she wouldn't even be balanced enough to even make any move for more than 30mins.

He didn't read the part of cars parked on both sides of the road termed double parking... at such instance... no one owns the right of passage... but common sense... Lane with more cars go first... simple logic.... lastpage...
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Istand4justice:

These cowards called soldiers now feel they can attack civilians and go free and you know why. On no account should a soldier apply brute force on a civilian that is why there is police, she could be detained and handed over to the police . After zaria killings harmless Ipob protesters killing and other army killings they now feel they are above the law because the commander in chief can't discipline his soldiers. Let's say jonathan was a civilian right from time so he misused the army how about. Now that a general is the president and the army is still used to rig election.
At least u admit gej misused the army. I don't kw whether pmb use the Amy to rig election or not. And I don't support army beating civilians. But this brutality has always been happening in Nigeria even from the time of obj. My point is, not every thing is political, this was just a misunderstanding between an army and a woman in Benin over road traffic. I don't see how one wud relate this as buhari fault. The army has always been misusing their power even b4 buhari entered office. The army has even use me to shine, if u kw wat I mean.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by saintandsinnerz: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Hmm,its just lack of patience that lead is woman to behave is way,just simple instruction to obey is a big problem for some people.
Its difficult to see any officer to rise his hands to beat anybody,just like that without pushing him to d wall,I pray that d woman will recovery quick

I don't support the beating of civilians.
Stop saying rubbish Mr man! Were you there? How do you know that the woman refused to obey simple instruction? Even if she refused to obey instruction, is it enough for him and his animalistic colleagues to beat her to pulp? The stupid major is undeserving of that rank if he cannot manage a simple squabble. Useless army officers everywhere
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by promzy555(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
I totally supported d major, don't care to know wat happened. How can a uniform man gives instruction and she refuse to obey. Dats y u see civilians nt respecting our policemen, d only uniform men we civilians respect one woman frm no whr wan fall d major hand.na small she get. Women like dat don't respect their husband @ home, guess her huby will b dancing by now.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by joxiri: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Why do people keep saying lack of patience on the woman's path
Didn't they read the passage
It's simple comprehension
She had already reversed and waited for 5 cars
She was just unfortunate the 6th car was army any other civilian would have reversed for her, bearing in mind she had reversed and waited for 5 cars
I really hope the governor or a top general can see this story and use it as an example
Worse case they forced her into her car and ordered her to leave why beat her
We have been oppressed too long in Nigeria if everybody stood up for their rights like this woman did, Nigeria won't be as bad as it is today
It's so sad that we are so scared on the road even on social media people can't even say what is right and wrong
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by Ayt27(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
kyceeQ:
That local country? Mtcheew, mention a developed one joor.

How about Malta, no traffic, beautiful beaches and best of all, we don't have to worry about The Military beating you.
Re: Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) by godfirstawe: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
linusbnn:

You can be the 1st to try so. Any uniform man deserves your respect talk less of Army officer,i wonder wetin dey dat woman mind

What are you trying to say?

Because we should respect soldiers, impunity should he condoned in the society?

Are we living in the 21st century or we justified "the zoo" some school of thought called this Republic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.