Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

''my Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Was Destined To Be'' - Olori Wuraola Speaks (video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ''my Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Was Destined To Be'' - Olori Wuraola Speaks (video) (872 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Was Destined To Be'' - Olori Wuraola Speaks (video) by ObiOmaMu: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
It seemed like the world was going to end when it was revealed that Olori Wuraola was going to wed the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi.

Scandalous reports and pictures about her past suddenly emerged from nowhere but despite that, Wuraola's dream royal wedding to the Ooni happened and the newly married couple have already stepped out for their duties together.

Dele Momodu's media outfit, Ovation TV got to chat with Olori Wuraola on her wedding day and they have released a video of her explaining how excited she was becoming the Ooni's wife and how their wedding day was a divine day and their marriage, destined to be. Press play to watch the video after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/my-marriage-to-ooni-of-ife-was-destined.html

Re: ''my Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Was Destined To Be'' - Olori Wuraola Speaks (video) by odiereke(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
What would be must be.
Re: ''my Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Was Destined To Be'' - Olori Wuraola Speaks (video) by kossyablaze(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Enjoy
Re: ''my Marriage To Ooni Of Ife Was Destined To Be'' - Olori Wuraola Speaks (video) by roskojo: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Before nko?? Happy for you

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland / Anarchy Looming At Ojoto Over The Tussle For Igweship / About Borgu Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.