Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today (7108 Views)

How To Start Making Money On Konga Today / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by somtiano2(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
We deal in hot selling products for online merchants to sell on there konga and jumia stores. Free delivery of goods nationwide

https://www.nairaland.com/3179353/cheap-goods-ecommerce-sales#46779388

Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by MukaboxNG: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2016
somtiano2:
We deal in hot selling products for online merchants to sell on there konga and jumia stores. Free delivery of goods nationwide

https://www.nairaland.com/3179353/cheap-goods-ecommerce-sales#46779388
ok
Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
MukaboxNG:
even thou your business is offline and you are doing very well with it. there are many reasons why you should start selling your products on this 2 giant eCommerce platform in nigeria.

and i would like to list some reasons why you should sell on this 2 eComerce, even thou their support level and efficiency are not equal but i would list them both in same light.

Jumia and konga are the top and biggest eCommerce platform in nigeria today with millions of customers visiting them weekly to get products to shop.

Jumia and konga aligns well with your brand and offers you much convenience with sales management, marketing and logistics. Little wonder there are hundreds of new merchants subscribing to Jumia and konga every month.

Jumia and konga understands that your brand is your promise and the home of your reputation. merchants who are registered on Jumia and konga enjoy the many benefits of selling online with their expert marketing strategies.

Jumia and konga do hosts an unlimited number of products on their platform for registered merchants. Their merchant managers provide personalized support services to standardize product photos such that they inspire potential buyers to complete purchases without thinking twice due to the friendliness and securities.

Jumia and konga are search engine friendly -this is emphasized in the use of keywords for product names and descriptions of your products infact konga and jumia are amongst the hugest ranking website in nigeria according to alexa and this is good for your business.

Jumia and konga are fun and easy to use - all their representatives are trained to guarantee best-in-class and personalized customer service delivery. This helps in building loyalty for every registered merchant while encouraging referrals and strong reviews.

so if you are not selling on this platform yet i would advice you do so. if you have any question do comment on the post. also if you dont have a jumia or konga store for your business yet i will advice you to create one today. thou only merchants who are in lagos vcan succesfully utilise them but company like http://mukabox.com.ng can help you with warehousing and delivering your order to jumia and konga hub in lagos while you go on with your order business or even if you are not in lagos or in nigeria.

if you have questions do ask, also if you have problem opening a jumia or konga stor i can help you. just specify by dropping your comment.

Thanks for All the info
Please I need your help to open a Jumia and konga account as a seller.

My email: ayaakan1910@gmail.com
Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by MukaboxNG: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
AyaSunday:

Thanks for All the info
Please I need your help to open a Jumia and konga account as a seller.

My email: ayaakan1910@gmail.com

Whatsapp or email me , my contact details are on the post or check http://mukabox.com.ng
Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by purplecircle: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Whatever you do. Jumia isnt for you. You will close account last last. Den small question why do you need someone to help open account on these selling platforms or am i missing sometin
Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by MukaboxNG: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2016
purplecircle:
Whatever you do. Jumia isnt for you. You will close account last last. Den small question why do you need someone to help open account on these selling platforms or am i missing sometin
anybody can now open account themselves on jumia. its now simplified read here on how to do so http://olujimimetilelu.com/online-business/sell-on-jumia-com-ng/
Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by ceecia(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
What are the fastest selling and inexpensive products on the Jumia platform now? I am thinking of relisting my store.
MukaboxNG
Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by MukaboxNG: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2016
ceecia:
What are the fastest selling and inexpensive products on the Jumia platform now? I am thinking of relisting my store.
MukaboxNG
I don't really think I can answer that question, its left to you to do your research, what you need is get a product that solve a pressing problem. Ofcourse its best you relist your store
Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by ceecia(f): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2016
MukaboxNG:
I don't really think I can answer that question, its left to you to do your research, what you need is get a product that solve a pressing problem. Ofcourse its best you relist your store
what products do you sell?
Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by MukaboxNG: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
ceecia:

what products do you sell?
why will anyone want to tell you what product they sell. That's like asking people to come open shop next to you to sell the same item you sell

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by ceecia(f): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
MukaboxNG:
why will anyone want to tell you what product they sell. That's like asking people to come open shop next to you to sell the same item you sell
That is your own mentality. I would tell because in reality, you cannot serve the whole nation. The marketplace is big enough for everyone. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by dazzysleek(f): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
MukaboxNG:
even thou your business is offline and you are doing very well with it. there are many reasons why you should start selling your products on this 2 giant eCommerce platform in nigeria.

and i would like to list some reasons why you should sell on this 2 eComerce, even thou their support level and efficiency are not equal but i would list them both in same light.

Jumia and konga are the top and biggest eCommerce platform in nigeria today with millions of customers visiting them weekly to get products to shop.

Jumia and konga aligns well with your brand and offers you much convenience with sales management, marketing and logistics. Little wonder there are hundreds of new merchants subscribing to Jumia and konga every month.

Jumia and konga understands that your brand is your promise and the home of your reputation. merchants who are registered on Jumia and konga enjoy the many benefits of selling online with their expert marketing strategies.

Jumia and konga do hosts an unlimited number of products on their platform for registered merchants. Their merchant managers provide personalized support services to standardize product photos such that they inspire potential buyers to complete purchases without thinking twice due to the friendliness and securities.

Jumia and konga are search engine friendly -this is emphasized in the use of keywords for product names and descriptions of your products infact konga and jumia are amongst the hugest ranking website in nigeria according to alexa and this is good for your business.

Jumia and konga are fun and easy to use - all their representatives are trained to guarantee best-in-class and personalized customer service delivery. This helps in building loyalty for every registered merchant while encouraging referrals and strong reviews.

so if you are not selling on this platform yet i would advice you do so. if you have any question do comment on the post. also if you dont have a jumia or konga store for your business yet i will advice you to create one today. thou only merchants who are in lagos vcan succesfully utilise them but company like http://mukabox.com.ng can help you with warehousing and delivering your order to jumia and konga hub in lagos while you go on with your order business or even if you are not in lagos or in nigeria.

if you have questions do ask, also if you have problem opening a jumia or konga stor i can help you. just specify by dropping your comment.
sire the number you displayed is not on whatsapp. I really need you to get in touch.tnx.
Re: Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today by vanb26(m): 3:11am On Jun 16, 2018
We love handmade goods and services, that's why we created www.Corridorspree.com where everything handmade can be sold or swapped cashless.
Kindly Upload yours today

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Opay Account Got Frozen After A Transaction With Online Customer / Moneygram UK: Money Picked Up By Someone Else! / Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.