Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Test This Android App On Your Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Test This Android App On Your Phone (1944 Views)

Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore / Can You Develop This Android Mobile App For Me? / Help Fix This Android Studio Error Dhtml18 And Otherd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hey guys. Please help me test this my app - Thoughtsry. I made an update and i want to be sure everything is working properly.

I need to know 3 things:
1. If you were able to install it (and the type of phone you're using)
2. How the app widget looks on your phone (Upload a screenshot please)
3. What you think about the app.

About Thoughtsry:
Thoughtsry is an app that helps you categorize your thoughts. With Thoughtsry, joting down notes (in school, church... etc), writing down ideas or articles (for bloggers... etc) is a lot easier. It can also be used for reading .txt files.

Download: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a3a7dde9
Size: 659.26 KB

Thanks.
LINK UPDATED
Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
The app's widget on my phone...

Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
The app...

Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
I just noticed i put up a wrong link. I've updated it. Thanks
Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please guys drop your feedback.
Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Irelokeh(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bro I totally love your app,its smart,useful and awesome but I think the UI needs to be more user friendly and modern..great app also!

1 Like

Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Irelokeh:
Bro I totally love your app, its smart, useful and awesome but I think the UI needs to be more user friendly and modern.. great app also!
Thanks bro cheesy I'll work on it.

1 Like

Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Irelokeh(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2016
thanks bro material.design will be nice!

1 Like

Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Irelokeh:
thanks bro material.design will be nice!

Okay bro. I'll let you know when i'm done tweaking the design.

2 Likes

Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Irelokeh(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jinf:

Okay bro. I'll let you know when i'm done tweaking the design.
OK bro
Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
I've updated the UI Irelokeh. Thanks for the suggestion. I could still improve on it, hopefully in future updates.

Download Update: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c24227bb

Also i'd like to add you - Irelokeh in the "special thanks" section of the app. (Click the 'info' image in the app to see the section). So if you don't mind, what's your name? or should i use 'Irelokeh'?

Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Irelokeh(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jinf:
I've updated the UI Irelokeh. Thanks for the suggestion. I could still improve on it, hopefully in future updates.

Download Update: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c24227bb

Also i'd like to add you - Irelokeh in the "special thanks" section of the app. (Click the 'info' image in the app to see the section). So if you don't mind, what's your name? or should i use 'Irelokeh'?

Haha,thanks I'm honoured bro..but I like you to call me Irelokeh too...nice functions pls keep me updated for the next version releases,hope to see more functions and UI simplicity

P.S this green hex color code might also look more attractive for the titlebar color @ #c6ff00

1 Like

Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Irelokeh:

Haha,thanks I'm honoured bro..but I like you to call me Irelokeh too...nice functions pls keep me updated for the next version releases,hope to see more functions and UI simplicity

P.S this green hex color code might also look more attractive for the titlebar color @ #c6ff00

Thanks bro. I'll send you the final v2.1 update link asap. Thanks. *Thumbs up*
Re: Test This Android App On Your Phone by Jinf: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hey Irelokeh here's the download link to the final update. http://www.getjar.com/categories/productivity-apps/more/Thoughtsry-874002

grin

(1) (Reply)

Get Access To Over 3500 Udemy Courses!!! / Help!!! Computer Science Project / Changing The Prostitution Industry Through IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.