Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,441 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari (22370 Views)

We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari / "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Seek help, you need it.. Oloshi
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by baralatie(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2016
7footre:
It was Fashola, the current minister of power that said any serious government should be able to resolve Nigeria's power issue within 6 months... it's been over six months and nothing. buhari is asking for 3 years... so in a nutshell, Fashola and Buhari are very unserious
Lol
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by chernest2002: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Since 1984 i knew that nothing good will ever come from this man, he have returned with his old system of inflicting hunger,hardship, pains and backwardness, the faster 2019 draws the better for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by boolieWoskie: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
MacAnietie:

http://pulse.ng/local/buhari-well-fix-power-supply-problems-in-3-years-president-says-id4832185.html
kai minini!!!!! awusa people no go kill me, like Donald Trump said "9JA SHOULD BE RECOLONIZED FOR EXTRA CENTURY" NO DOUBT!!!! WHY SHOULD THIS KNOW NOTHING BUT CRIMINAL AND WICKED MINDED president be promising stable light supply come 2019?? hmmm, another campaign trick!!!! shege, waka!!!! mpagi nwuokwa ugboro iri!!!!!!
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by miketayo(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Pedropa:

Are we to support pple deceiving us ?
is crying helping either ? Nigerians problem is more than just the Gov, the people r the major problem.. If only we can change our mindset.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2016
kay29000:

Godmother, I tire o! I get depressed anytime I come on Nairaland these days. I have reduced the frequency of my visits cos it is comments like this that are now all over the place.

That's the problem with setting precedence. All our leaders will probably get the GEJ treatment started by APC in their quest for power (which has been useless since they acquired it)
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Godmother:

Your thinking pattern is flawed. So abusing and calling him names is the solution Since you have been doing that has it solved the light, unemployment, road, and general hardship in Nigeria?

And we are discusing important issues and not an old man raping a girl. Learn to reason well.

Who's thinking is flawed? The one that wants to curry favour for an old useless fool that has no self respect or me that is speaking fact? You should learn to reason well first by dumping all these "respect the old" mentality before asking others to reason well. A senseless and idiotic goat that turned his back on Agatu people while his brothers were/are shedding their blood should get our respect because of what? He's old right? A bigoted and vindictive hate preacher that wouldn't even view the video of his fellow countrymen(Biafran agitators) being brutally murdered by the Nigerian army (rather showed his disdain) should get my respect because of what? He's old. A man that decides to task the Nigerian populace off their hard earned money, in this harsh economic conditions, without even planning to deliver any of his promises should get my respect because he's freaking old. A man that doesn't see anything wrong in the massacre of several Shiites should get my respect because he's an old man.

I guess being old qualifies one to be a god, an angel, a saint or a sinless being whether he commits heinous sins or not. I can't wait to get old, so that black people will worship me in any circumstance.. I just can't wait...

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by mikeapollo: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2016
MacAnietie:

http://pulse.ng/local/buhari-well-fix-power-supply-problems-in-3-years-president-says-id4832185.html

You can only fix the power problem in 3 years if you appoint a competent minister who is knowledgeable in the happenings of the power sector.
We cannot fix the power problem in 10 years to come if you maintain a clueless, incompetent and a complete novice as minister!
A word is enough for the wise. There are competent people in the mold of Prof Bart Nnaji that can be called upon to help fix the problem, instead of giving paddy-paddy job to APC boys
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Blizzy9ja: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2016
ifyan:
Nlder what of our Minister of information, has been learning silent therapy
The guy is in Ubima peeling cassava
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by chrystalC(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2016
flokii:
Yeah.. you will

tho. some haterz wnt agree cos their oga no succeed

I've never called out anybody before on NL, buh guy to say ur gullible iz an insult to d word GULLIBLE. inshort i think i'd rather kal u GOLIBE, let mr president forget about fixing power nd restore d lost megawatts....
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by emmanuel694(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2016
And the Church say...........Amen! [color=#006600][/color] angrylaughing in Zimbabwe.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by afolayangs(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2016
abi. pls sai baba get only 2 yrs after may 2016. na election yr be the 3rd yr oo
ediama:
Na morning signs dey tell us how evening go be....
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Godmother(f): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2016
ibietela2:

You should go and beg Jonathan for forgiveness because he was called worse and Omojuwa called him a pig on Twitter

I don't need to beg him cos I never joined the bandwagon to call him names.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by idupaul: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2016
BUHARI THE MAN THAT WASTED MY VOTE. ...can't even believe I was a supporter of this clown a year ago now I hate him wella
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2016
LMFAO......I REALLY PITY NIGERIANS......SCRATCH THAT, I DON'T! LET THEM CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN SILENCE INSTEAD OF PUTTING PRESSURE ON THEIR GOVERNMENT BY MEANS OF PROTESTS AND DEMONSTRATIONS! THESE POLITICIANS ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY......
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
The ealie this daft and mistake of a president keep shut, the lesser embarrassment and shame he bring to himself and the 15million dead-walking zombies that voted him to power.

Sleep-walking president
This one that you're using the 'presidiotbuhari' as your name, are you him? 'cause m sure daz a name you'll be answering here on NL.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
The ealie this daft and mistake of a president keep shut, the lesser embarrassment and shame he bring to himself and the 15million dead-walking zombies that voted him to power.

Sleep-walking president
This one that you're using the 'presidiotbuhari' as your nick, are you him? 'cause m sure daz a name you'll be answering here on NL.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Mike008(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Only NL cannot oust Buhari from power in 2019.
Way to go Mr. President, am confident you wont renege on your words.
Come 2023, Wailers will look back and say:
"Truly you were God-sent".

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Godmother(f): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Who's thinking is flawed? The one that wants to curry favour for an old useless fool that has no self respect or me that is speaking fact? You should learn to reason well first by dumping all these "respect the old" mentality before asking others to reason well. A senseless and idiotic goat that turned his back on Agatu people while his brothers were/are shedding their blood should get our respect because of what? He's old right? A bigoted and vindictive hate preacher that wouldn't even view the video of his fellow countrymen(Biafran agitators) being brutally murdered by the Nigerian army (rather showed his disdain) should get my respect because of what? He's old. A man that decides to task the Nigerian populace off their hard earned money, in this harsh economic conditions, without even planning to deliver any of his promises should get my respect because he's freaking old. A man that doesn't see anything wrong in the massacre of several Shiites should get my respect because he's an old man.

I guess being old qualifies one to be a god, an angel, a saint or a sinless being whether he commits heinous sins or not. I can't wait to get old, so that black people will worship me in any circumstance.. I just can't wait...

See why I said your thinking is flawed. I want to curry favour from who? Someone who doesn't know me? Anyways, I didn't bother reading the rest of your post cos I don't think it would be worth it.

I wish you well as you continue insulting and cursing your president. More power to you and let's see where that leaves you in the next few years.

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by princfred(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=SycophanticGoat post=43998174]

Who's thinking is flawed? The one that wants to curry favour for an old useless fool that has no self respect or me tha,........ Very insightful post portrays the animal mentality of the Nigerian society which has kept it undeveloped uninnovative and archaic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Paulchris(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2016
3 years na 2019 oo
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by princfred(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Godmother:

See why I said your thinking is flawed. I want to curry favour from who? Someone who doesn't know me? Anyways, I didn't bother reading the rest of your post cos I don't think it would be worth it.

I wish you well as you continue insulting and cursing your president. More power to you and let's see where that leaves you in the next few years.
If he deserves the insult it so be it and more like impeachment. He makes lives hard for millions and you expect us all to remain mute. Coward Goat.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Opharhe: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Truefederalism:
grin

Like you promised to generate 40000mw in 4 years.

Like play like play, Nigerians don run 1 year without leadership and direction. A whole 1 year!
I love your moniker.

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by princfred(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Pangea:
I have given up on Buhari since the beginning of this year!
I'm really ashamed of my effort in campaigning for him.
You have the spirit of champions man I wish the rest zombies are as smart as you to make a U turn given the overwhelming evidence from this evil government. Impeach the evil and incompetent one!
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by cleoblizz332(f): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Oh God save us from DX government
when they are are enjoying light dea r now teaching us how to accept and manage poverty.
I like dx president self he didn't say next year or next two years so DT no one will bother him..next 3 yrs so dt when we did not get it we won't see u to complain to.DX old papa senses ehn
abeg do come go visit another country
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Mike008:
Only NL cannot oust Buhari from power in 2019.
Way to go Mr. President, am confident you wont renege on your words.
Come 2023, Wailers will look back and say:
"Truly your were God-sent".
One of the many problems of this country.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by uvalued(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2016
MacAnietie:

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed his administration's commitment to providing a lasting solution to the age-long power supply problems in in the country within the next three years, Guardian reports.

Speaking at the National Economic Council retreat on the economy held at the State House Conference Centre, Presidential Villa, Abuja, Monday, March 21, 2016, the President admitted that the privatisation of the power sector has not changed anything in terms of performance.

“Nigerians’ favourite talking point and butt of jokes is the power situation in our country. But, ladies and gentlemen, it is no longer a laughing matter. We must and by the grace of God we will put things right,” Buhari said

He said his government would end power shortages which has become a monster of sort, as previous administrations have been unable to successfully surmount it.

As listed by the President, some of the problems of the sector includes, constant power cuts destroying economic activity and affecting quality of life; high electricity bills despite power cuts and low supply of gas to power plants due to vandalization by terrorists.

Others are obsolete power distribution equipment such as transformers; power fluctuations, which damage manufacturing equipment and household appliances and low voltage which cannot run an industrial machine.

Buhari also highlighted solutions to the problems - he said the government will fast-track completion of pipelines from gas points to power stations and provide more security to protect gas and oil pipelines; adding that the power companies will be encouraged to replace obsolete equipment and improve the quality of service and technicians.

He however charged the National Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) to ensure consumers get value for money and overall public interest is safeguarded.

The National Economic Council Retreat. which ends on Tuesday, March 22, is aimed at generating immediate, medium and long-term viable policy solutions to the economic challenges facing the country.

just to quote and wait for 2018-3-22
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by byteem: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
PLEASE EVRYONE SNAPCHAT THIS .. SAVE IT .. STORE IT OR WAEVER JUST SO THEY DNT DENY AGAIN AFTER 3 YEARS...

APC .. CHANGE TO FAILED PROMISES...
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Mike008(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Paperwhite:
One of the many problems of this country.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Truefederalism(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Opharhe:
I love your moniker.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal / Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / Obasanjo: Bad Belle Stopped Abiola From Becoming President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.