Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Check Out The Underwear A Guy Wore To A Date With A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Underwear A Guy Wore To A Date With A Lady (3849 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Man Share Photo Of Underwear A Lady Who Came To Collect Movies Left In His House / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Underwear A Guy Wore To A Date With A Lady by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chai!!! grin
this is so embarrassing
Re: Check Out The Underwear A Guy Wore To A Date With A Lady by shulamitewoman(f): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

You cannot measure anybody's intelligence by his ability to speak english.Remember,english is a language just like any other languages.your ability to speak good english has many factor that contribute to that other than sheer intelligence;those that grew up in england will surely speak better english that those living in nigeria.so,can you now say they are more intelligent?
Those that went to most private schools in nigeria may end up speaking better english than those that schooled in one rural community school.so,can you now say that the private students are smarter?
Those that put much effort to reading novels and other english learning tools can speak english more than those that committed to learning it that way.
If you go to lagos for example,you find out that alot of non-natives can speak yoruba fluently but not english even when english is spoken there and i dont think that one can judge them as unintelligent;afterall english is just a language like Yoruba. On the other hand,If you are not educated,you can hardly speak english well except you grew up in a country where english is a native language.So,speaking good english in nigeria is a sign of education but not of intelligence

thank you jarey.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Underwear A Guy Wore To A Date With A Lady by Smellymouth: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
shulamitewoman:
thank you jarey.

My sister, I sight u in 3G cool
Re: Check Out The Underwear A Guy Wore To A Date With A Lady by engrhorla(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I hope the guy isn't forming posh for the girl. grin grin

If this guy shld catch u, he fit end ur career o

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? / I Masturbated With A Cassava Because My Husband’s Man-hood Is Too Small (photos) / Ladies That Are Too Confident Are Turn Off! *my Opinion*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.