Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. (1586 Views)

Journey To Graphics Design, Branding, Cartoon And Comic / Need Professional Graphic Design? Check This Out...smokingartworks / Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. by Rick9(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
As we were on holiday, I didn't want to sit at home being idle cos I promised myself before I gained admission that, every holiday I must learn something new, and this my first semester break I came home and was thinking of what to learn and my heart drifted into the world of graphics since I had a good laptop I installed Corel draw but when I opened it I couldn't understand a single thing, then my cousin gave me his handout which didn't contain mich, so I read it and started practising this was last week Saturday oh. Now I decided to try a remake of some popular logo I recreated BBM and WhatsApp Logo. Gurus in the house I need your constructive criticism and how I can improve more on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. by wabdesigns(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. by nijabazaar: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Very nice, best way to wait for admissions

i ve been tryin me hands on graphics too....even though my job always comes in d way

Try A Cg software like Blender or Softimage, theres this guy Kazuna on one the threads...you can follow him, hes quite good with these kinda stuff

1 Like

Re: Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. by Rick9(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2016
nijabazaar:

Very nice, best way to wait for admissions

i ve been tryin me hands on graphics too....even though my job always comes in d way

Try A Cg software like Blender or Softimage, theres this guy Kazuna on one the threads...you can follow him, hes quite good with these kinda stuff

thanks check this out

Re: Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. by novelphotos: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Illustrator and 3D character Animations, video editting using Adobe premium pro, After Effects and more call 08077416539
Need a graphic designer for your flyers, logos, business card,banners and more call 08077416539

(1) (Reply)

Learn Video Editing And/or Graphic Design / African Arts: Paintings, Prints, Murals And Sculptures / MY GRAPHIC ARTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.