Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True (41031 Views)

"Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man / Nigerian Lecturers Are Still Using Old Methods To Teach - NACOSS President / 6 ways Nigerian Lecturers,frustrate their student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by shotgun22(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
cutiedave:
Lol...hilarious, bt joking apart our educational system in this country is really bad

here's one of them.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by hob(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by ATK4Joy(f): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Truth be told indeed! Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by oc2fish: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2016
5starmilitant:
School is only a place where we are made to believe that only the best succeed in life. But after school, it's the strong that succeed and not the best.

The best graduating student in IMOSU has a new car now. Let his mate match that.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Hairstyle27: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol.... but na true
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by ooshinibos: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
yinkson:

we get there someday
someday are for losers ...and someday never comes .....that's Nigeria for you , someday someday , someday someday ..we are still battling with epileptic electricity ..someday , someday , someday , someday ...20000 billion years to come is someday .....you make me angry
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Stycon(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
html14java:

It was so funny i even forgot to laugh

Wao! ...this comment is almost funny!
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Origin(f): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is a tale to promote importation o.

I'm a sound product of a Nigerian university. We've produced trail blazers from Nigerian education system.

Kudos to the people that count and believe in themselves. Nigerians are the best out there CONFIRMED.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Idrhas(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
okuneddie:

is ABU Zaria not in Nigeria?
Yes Sir, Abu is in Nigeria.
But, the lecturers here trust their students cos they put in their best while lecturing and teaching.
We the students as well try our best to practicalize what we have learnt. That's y, An Abu student is a bank of ideas and is Naturally Ahead
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by emaxjey(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Naija skuls deceiving students since 1800 BC

Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by hglmkope(f): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Life is more than all this. God has deposited in us virtues, skills and potentials that are to be used for the betterment of not only ourselves but people around us and the world at large.
Op raised a serious issue in a humorous way and I think it is a call to us all. A call for an impactful living that will drive the change that Nigerians truly need. A shift from the normal Nigerian mentality of "me, myself and I".
Funny enough, an impactful living brings with it all the good things of life that one can ever imagine.
I know that we are quite religious in this part of the world and I think that our prayers should not be centered on what you listed here. Anyways, I pray that God will grant all our heart desires but I wish above all that God will help give us insight and help us work harder so that we might unleash our potentials and utilize it for the betterment of our country.
merits:
Guyz am not here to comment,all what I need from you all is prayer.here are my request from almighty God:
(1)Beautiful house.
(2)Fine car.
(3)Cool cash.
(4)Good house wife.
Kindly hit like to support me in prayer,and I wish you all the same as I wish myself the best in life.

Amen
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Acebrain28(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
True
oglalasioux:
Humour tells truths through lies.

Aristotle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by okuneddie(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Idrhas:

Yes Sir, Abu is in Nigeria.
But, the lecturers here trust their students cos they put in their best while lecturing and teaching.
We the students as well try our best to practicalize what we have learnt. That's y, An Abu student is a bank of ideas and is Naturally Ahead

OK sir.....more than UI right?
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by khattab02: 12:19am On Mar 23, 2016
na lie!! Me I no gree...
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Idrhas(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
okuneddie:

OK sir.....more than UI right?
I don't knw about that Sir. A student of the institution should be able to say.
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by Bamz(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Truth be told indeed! Hmmmm

Hi Joy smiley
Re: Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True by ATK4Joy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bamz:

Hi Joy smiley
hello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madonna University Bans Tablets / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.