Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates (10705 Views)

2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 22, 2016
By Charles Kumolu

With campaigns by politicians jostling to succeed
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State getting
more frenzied by the day, delegates to elect the
flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC,
for the September 10 governorship race in the
state, have been advised to critically scrutinise the
credentials of those who have indicated their
intentions to govern the state.

A governorship aspirant in the state on the platform
of the APC, Mr. Chris Ogiemwonyi, gave the advice
while addressing delegates in Owan West Local
Government Area, Sabongida-Ora; Owan East Local
Government Area and at Igarra, headquarters of
Akoko-Edo Local Government Area.

He said: “I am here to solicit your votes as a
brother, friend and political party advocate, who
believes in due process. I am aware that many of
my fellow contenders in the race have visited you
almost twice. It is not out of hatred that I am
visiting late. I was only obeying the governor’s
directives to wait till the ban on campaign was
lifted.

“I want to tell you that I am a different kind of
politician because of my background as a
technocrat. When I left school years back, I had
three jobs. Now, thousands of our youths are being
turned out of schools on a yearly bases without
jobs and it aches my heart."

“As governor of Edo State, if you give me your
votes, I will not only create jobs for the teaming
youths who are graduates, but will also provide
hooks with which you can fish by yourself,
especially those who have contributed immensely
for the development of our dear party, the APC."
“My major reason for seeking to be the governor of
Edo State is to eradicate poverty because the
statistics has shown that more than 60 percent of
our people are living below poverty line. As
governor of the state, I will build on the legacy of
Governor Oshiomhole who has laid the base for
concrete governance.”

Enthusiastically receiving the aspirant at the various
points of his campaign consultation, spanning the
entire Edo North senatorial district, the people
lauded his record while serving the nation in
various capacities.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/edo-2016-dont-sell-votes-ogiemwonyi-tells-apc-delegates/

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by TPAND(f): 3:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Don't be wary of the electorates selling their votes, be more concerned about PDP taking over.

Oshiomole has failed the people and he is a useless jabberer.

PDP will recliam Edo State

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by drsteroid(m): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Waiting patiently to know oshiomole's successor..PDP has no business in edo State.God bless Edo state

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by MRSALT: 3:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Again politicians with smooth tongue. He promised to create jobs and alleviate poverty. But he failed to explain how he can do that. With dwindling monthly federal allocation, aspirants must give us figures and statistics of what they want to do and the plausible effective method to achieve their targets

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Ogiemwonyi go sit down, Airhiavbere is the man

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by gozmok1(m): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2016
APC IS A SCAM MIND YOU I REFUSED TO BE A ZOMBIE zombieoooo zombi

32 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by thereturnoflucy(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2016
wink APC sef dey buy votes oh....see lucifer advising man not to sin

Get the best of the best on
www.Kikiotolu..com

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by chigoizie7(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2016
I laff in swahili, because APC is also gone in EDO.,

Dem never see anything yet.

These people doesn't just know when they contradict themselves.

In the past 8yrs, the poverty level is above 60% and u still want to build on the legacies of the man in charge for the past 8yrs without reducing the poverty rates?

@times, I wonder if these people think we are dafts.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Diesel1(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Pdp will keep surprising u fraudsters

19 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Sijo01(f): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
TPAND:
Don't be wary of the electorates selling their votes, be more concerned about PDP taking over.

The hediot killed the career of apc in Edo State.

23 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by 5starmilitant: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Edo state again? Apc nor dey hear word sef?

I told them before, I will still tell them again.
PDP is Southsouth, Southsouth is PDP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by MadCow1: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Mtcheeeew..

Benin people will sell their votes for a plate of Mama Ebo Peppered rice without meat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Please adams should not dictate our next governor for us whether APC or PDP both are useless, though Adams try pass useless lucky small, i will rather stay at home or vote for ANPP than to vote for those two useless party.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by 5starmilitant: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
drsteroid:
Waiting patiently to know oshiomole's successor..PDP has no business in edo State.God bless Edo state

You will wait forever............ grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by demarc001: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Its even better sold, at least they will eat something, we that don't sell what do we get from the politicians? They all get there and only remember to fill their bank accounts
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
pdp
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Silly IPOB Youths above: Whoever gets APC ticket in Edo is already the governor... grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by ebhohimimen(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
PDP will take over Edo state dat 4 sure

17 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by temmyo0: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2016
no, don't sell your votes...trade them

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2016
No need to tell them. They all know the right thing to do.
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by nwakibie3(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2016
They don come again ooo, believe me since he is coming from the platform of APC he will deny all those promises once he gets elected. Edo people make una shine una eyes ooo

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Chalatanace(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2016
If I sell it nko? angry
Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Oshiomole has a bright future behind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Are there no younger politicians in Edo state old men ti take over

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by chudyboy05(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Lara and the baboon will be no more very soon. Pdp all the way, oshi had done nothing except running his mouth like borehole

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by ebhohimimen(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Tell dat to ur children ok

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
TPAND:

go sit down mr PDP can you compare what useless lucky did to what Oshiomhole is doing now?

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
drsteroid:
tell me the achievements of oshiomole in edo state. apc should arrange their bag and baggage and quit cos its been eight straight years of failure on the part of apc in edo state

13 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by jtjohn(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2016
This is the only condition that we make me cast my vote on the election day...

Two sodiers will body guard me on the election day after the election they can collect there soldiers back.

How can I risk my life on politicians who do not know I exist.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by pdpchangeapc(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2016
TPAND:

How did he fail? Sebi he married a new wife for Edo State. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
thagift:

go sit down mr PDP can you compare what useless lucky did to what Oshiomhole is doing now?
do you remember the protest in edo, sometimes last year when almost all d women in benin city and environs protested almost unclad against oshiomole govt? that portend evil. its a pointer to oshiomole's failure in edo state

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Need N222 Billion To Conduct Nigeria’s 2018 Census – NPC Chairman / Why Tribunal Adjourned Onnoghen’s Arraignment / FG Agencies Move To Enforce 24 Hours Port Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.