Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

Why I Didn't Marry Her. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Didn't Marry Her. (35622 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2016
dearpreye:
Make a smart choice and avoid a life of endless prayers, fasting and counselling. The average Nigerian has enough prayer points already! LOL.

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by tpiar: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Dyt:

I rem this midnight and I tried not to laugh but dunno when I laughed out loud
This image and your inscription is hell crazy
Coupled with the look on your face when you typed it

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha

hm, so you are one of the people supporting this moniker skylowlow.

Not surprising anyway.
Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by skylowlow: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

hm, so you are one of the people supporting this moniker skylowlow.

Not surprising anyway.

undecided

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by tpiar: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
skylowlow:

:-

you can comment without resorting to vulgarity, are you f.cuking aware of this?

just letting you know.

and yes, seems dyt is one of your enablers here, not surprising considering your recent utteracnes.

let's see how it works out for you.
Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by skylowlow: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

you can comment without resorting to vulgarity, are you f.cuking aware of this?

just letting you know.

and yes, seems dyt is one of your enablers here, not surprising considering your recent utteracnes.

let's see how it works out for you.

What vulgarity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by tpiar: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by skylowlow: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=tpiar post=44149434][/quote]

Hmmm ok..Stop smoking too much ganja.

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by tpiar: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by skylowlow: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar

BYE! BYE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by tpiar: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2016
skylowlow:

BYE! BYE!

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by skylowlow: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar

kiss kiss

I love you too.

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by tpiar: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2016
wbb
Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by skylowlow: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar

Damn, now what was I to do undecided
Please tpiar, stop crying over me and feeling blue..

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by tpiar: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by skylowlow: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Blade21:
very correct post, I have never liked guys with anger issues becuase I know how annoying i can be before the guy will use slap and reset my face lol, anything you.can't take in courtship you can't take in marriage, I wonder y a lady will hold your shirt and destroy it she would have sulked instead frowned or even use silent treatment not hold your shirt that was bad but please you can forgive and help her manage her anger better am sure she got too comfortable that's y she acted like that. wish you a very good morning
hope you're working on not being so sannoying? Would you like a partner who is annoying? You see that's our problem, we want other people to be close to perfect or perfect while we swim in our bad features hoping to meet who will tolerate us. What a damn shame, let's try to be the ideal partner we want others to be then maybe we would start having better relationships goddamn it!.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by Blade21: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
icedbeatz:
hope you're working on not being so sannoying? Would you like a partner who is annoying? You see that's our problem, we want other people to be close to perfect or perfect while we swim in our bad features hoping to meet who will tolerate us. What a damn shame, let's try to be the ideal partner we want others to be then maybe we would start having better relationships goddamn it!.
in this world am the best person anyone can meet am the best of best not bragging tho and no one is perfect the fact I don't like ill tempered guys doesn't mean he won't have any flaws just not a bad temper and yes we all learn daily am sure am a better person from 3years ago. have a beautiful celebration
Re: Why I Didn't Marry Her. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 01, 2016
Great work. This is one of the best posts I have ever come across.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.