Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (34779 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Call your friend and tell him because girls will never be satisfied with what they have. If truly she loves your friend she won't have the courage to Bleep another dick.....itz obvious she is deceiving your frnd with her decency

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by repogirl(f): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tell her to go and confess her sins to your friend. angry
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:
I went to visit family members where I used to stay, then decided to quickly say hi to my secondary school friend who stays in the same neighborhood.

On getting to his place he was drinking a mixture of alcohol, we talked about old times and the future. This guy keeps drinking the mixture so I couldn't help but ask him why he's drinking that at afternoon, he told me that a girl is coming to visit him and he "needs to finish work", he went on to tell me of his escapades with this girl, I just laughed and said he won't change.

Just as I was about leaving the girl called him that she is almost at the gate. I was going to leave immediately since his place is a self contain and I don't want it to look awkward that I am leaving because she came. I was right outside his door when the girl walked into the compound, and for a moment I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. This same girl is a girlfriend to a close friend of mine where I live, this girl from what I know is the decent type, my guy's serious date, whenever she is around we would be like ah madam don show.

Thinking about the details and escapeds this my secondary school friend just told me, I couldn't believe she is the same person. Long story short, I don't know how she got my number, she had been calling me, when I refused to talk to her she sent me a message on whatsapp saying she doesn't know why she did what she did, and that she loves her BF what what.

I have been cheated on and thanks to a NL who was able to help me go through that phase, I know how much it hurts and I don't want to be the one to put my friend through same pain. Should I just keep quite and hope he finds out or should I tell him?

run girls everywhere posing as wife material
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by hustla(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
rubsaphy:
well, she obviously cares about your friend, but just need want to have fun. Am sure there are several nasty sexual stuff that she can't do with your friend but want to try it with some one else. Well ask yourself, if she was your girl would you want to know she's cheating?

This is the stu.pidest, most self-centred (if there's ever something like that), piece of sh'it excuse nonsense I've read on nairaland

Chei, she cares about him but wants to have fun. Ogbeni OP,if you no tell ur friend,na God go punish u.

Infact tell that ur friend wey u loverboy make e follow you go u paddy wey dey straf am house make e come hear am with in ears

Iranu

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by spoman: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Amibo, you no go find way collect youe own share, you be John?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by godoluwa(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:

I don't know if he has plans of marrying her, but I know that if he were in a position of wanting to get married it will definitely be her, talking based on how deep they are with each other. What I don't seem to understand is that, when she is with my guy she is the most adorable person anyone can ask for, she's like this super decent and loving person. I wish I know how best to describe how decent she appears, we his friends respect her a lot, based on how this my guy carries her. Only for me to find out some really heart wrecking details of her, I don't even want to start saying all the stuffs he said, it would be immature.
tell ya friend bt apply wisdom
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by ozome15(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
U want to tell me say if she give you, you No go collect. Abag alway ur guy way know how to do.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by dikeigbo2(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
He who goes to equity must go with clean hands, and If you can't finish what you just started, kindly keep quiet. And only advice the girl against that OK.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by godoluwa(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
kaziblake:
Don't tell your friend about it,scold and warn her.

Pretend like you didn't see anything.
[/s]
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by ajimega: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
every female backing for this guy to mind his business are indulged in the same act , it is as simple as that

16 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by tiredface: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Maybe you should start doing something useful for yourself
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
Don't tell your friend about it,scold and warn her.

Pretend like you didn't see anything.

Am more worried about STD

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kaziblake(f): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
godoluwa:
[s][/s]
I will ignore you.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Eddodoh(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
[/b]
flokii:
you'd place a curse on yoursef for not telling that friend..

you conscience will prick you sef.

unless you've agreed to taste her honeypot.. who knws

betterstill put ursef in ur friends shoes.. and see how bad you'd feel later when you discover
[b]
[b]stupi.d girl might be doing 'no sex' relationship with ur mugu friend like that
[/b]
True talk, man!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Folzye(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
I don't often pass comments on posts related to relationships. But i really need to share my thought on this;
For those of you saying he should mind his business.. I agree with you, but just like like life rotates back to serve you back your ideas, your thoughts and wishes to other ppl, karma I believed it is called.. You'll face same and your "best friend" or your own close relative will just mind their business

For the second group that says he should find out himself, seems like you made a safe choice.. But consider this scenario, your friend just discovered there is potential danger on a path you are threading and he makes a comment like "let him find out for himself" seems fair i believe?

For the 3rd group, who supports the dude telling his friend i appreciate your concern for a fellow.

So here is my own take, i ll make sure this isn't swept under the carpet.. I will speak with the girl and find out what made her do such a thing ... If any of her answer doesn't shade my friend as unfaithful or anything creepy to deserve such from that girl.. Then i will simply ask the girl to confess and maybe my friend will find the strength to forgive her or not, but i have helped my friend to have clear goals and not later commit suicide becos i refuse to tell the truth ... I represent truth and justice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Missmossy(f): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tell your friend if you are sure he isn't doing same also.Hyprocrisy doesn't pay one bit.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by godoluwa(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
kaziblake:
I will ignore you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
From your words it is clear that your friend truly loves her and is convinced she loves him too. Her acts are clear sighs of a hypocrite. Believe me, you will be responsible for your friend's untimely death in the future when he later discover that his wife was a cheat even before marriage and his best friend was aware of it but chose to ignore the warning clearly given by God.
Believe me, such kind hardly change.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by jeamah1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
@op lemme ask you simple question. Do your friend cheat? If yes let him go on with the relationship if the love is there. If No he shd move on. Funny thing is men keep cheating expecting their girls to be virgins...
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by martyns303(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
tiredface:
Maybe you should start doing something useful for yourself

Have you got one for me dumb fvck?!!!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by captianfreeman(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
rubsaphy:
well, she obviously cares about your friend, but just need want to have fun. Am sure there are several nasty sexual stuff that she can't do with your friend but want to try it with some one else. Well ask yourself, if she was your girl would you want to know she's cheating?
Hi
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kaziblake(f): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
pcguru1:

Am more worried about STD
if she is wise she will use protection.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Emmahunk(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Aproko, who send you?
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW DOESN'T HURT!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

U Shakespeare's offspring?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
Anyway all relationships are bound to fail regardless , so its nothing new, no happy endings in this zone.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Analysiscorner: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:

I don't know if he has plans of marrying her, but I know that if he were in a position of wanting to get married it will definitely be her, talking based on how deep they are with each other. What I don't seem to understand is that, when she is with my guy she is the most adorable person anyone can ask for, she's like this super decent and loving person. I wish I know how best to describe how decent she appears, we his friends respect her a lot, based on how this my guy carries her. Only for me to find out some really heart wrecking details of her, I don't even want to start saying all the stuffs he said, it would be immature.
If your friend believes that marriage is for life then tell him before he reaches the point of no return.
There is this saying we have in my place : my friend I would have told you is not a good friend, but rather my friend I told you. He won't be happy with you if you know something that will make or mar his life, and still withold such from him. You are not an outsider that can justifiably say : 'it doesn't concern me '.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by schumastic(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

To think the other friend is even using Alcohol to do the girl. Drilling something that someone else will end up paying brideprice on.

my dear its really annoying and she is pleading cus she got caught goshh...anyway na the friend way carry am for head, if i have a friend like this and something like this happen n he keeps mute then he can kill me before my time...osehdvgirl was your say on this

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by martyns303(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
What deception? I can only imagine the sexcapades she must have been having with this other guy when she has a loving boyfriend somewhere.

It's one thing to cheat once and realize ur mistake, but it's another entirely to keep going back.

Seriously, girls just like causing problems for themselves. Mtcheww. Now,she's saying she doesn't know what got over her.sad

Whichever way,though.Don't say a word to ur friend. At least not by stating exactly what's up. U could give him hints. I'm trying to put myself in his shoes here. He deserves to know. Esp since u as a bosom friend of his already knows.

No make it even more complicated, this my close friend is way better looking, doing better financial, has a better status than my secondary school friend, I don't even seem to know why she is cheating.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
But remember some couples that are in love tend not to use condom, anyway it's their headache. People can't be happy all the time.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

U Shakespeare's offspring?
Hehehehhe.. Maybe smiley wink
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by ofonike: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tell
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by schumastic(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:

if she is wise she would't have done it in the first place, talk more of using protection...op should pls tell the bf n safe him from any harm and if he can't he should drop his contact so we can help him deliver the message.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.