Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince (53895 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. / A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince / Open Heavens Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
The purpose of this thread is primarily to share Devotionals culled from Pastor Joseph Prince and also share inspiring articles from him. God bless you as you read

GOD wants you to reign!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
DAILY GRACE INSPIRATIONAL

GOD CAN TURN YOUR EVIL DAY INTO GOOD DAYS

Mar

Esther 9:22

…rest from their enemies…sorrow to joy…mourning to a holiday…

Today, many Jews still celebrate the feast of Purim. The name Purim is derived from “the lot” which a Gentile, Haman, cast concerning the fate of the Jews when they were in Persia under King Ahasuerus.

Haman, the villain in this story in the book of Esther, hated the Jews and sought to exterminate them. He got King Ahasuerus to allow him to issue a decree to annihilate all the Jews in one day—the thirteenth day of the twelfth month of Adar. But God used Queen Esther and her uncle Mordecai, both Jews, to turn the tables on Haman and save the Jews.

Haman was hanged on the very gallows that he had constructed for Mordecai! Then, the king allowed Queen Esther and Mordecai to issue a counter-decree to allow all the Jews to defend themselves and destroy their enemies in one day—the thirteenth day of the twelfth month of Adar!

So instead of the Jews being exterminated on that fateful day, their enemies were destroyed! God turned an evil day for the Jews into good days. He turned their mourning into rejoicing and gave them victory over their enemies.

My friend, God can do the same for you today. He only wants you to remain in your position of rest in Christ. You see, because of Jesus’ finished work at the cross, you are seated in heavenly places in Christ, far above every principality, and evil assault the devil can throw at you. (Ephesians 2:6) Just as Mordecai sat within the king’s gate, and refused to stand up and bow to Haman, let’s not “bow” to the devil by being persuaded to move from our position of rest in Christ. Don’t allow him to get you worried, frantic and doing things to save yourself.

Queen Esther was also in a position of rest before Haman was executed. (Esther 7) She was seated on a couch as Haman pleaded with her for his life. While doing so, he accidentally fell over the couch where the queen was. The king, thinking that Haman was assaulting his queen, sent him to the gallows!

Beloved, remain at rest in Christ’s finished work, and He will turn your evil day into days of rejoicing and feasting!

Thought For The Day

Remain at rest in Christ’s finished work, and He will turn your evil day into days of rejoicing and feasting!

'Joseph Prince Devotional'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Meditate On

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.Mark 10:45God Wants You To Draw From Him

Did you know that giving to you actually brings joy to God’s heart? When you place a demand on Him—like look to Him to heal you—you let Him be God. When you draw from His fullness—His abundance of life, health and blessing—you delight Him!

When you come empty and draw from God, the One who has endless supply, you honor Him and let Him be God. You free Him to pour His abundant supply of health, wholeness and peace into your life! That’s why God wants you to come expectantly to Him for your healing and for every single one of your needs today.

So see Him ready to pour His abundance out for you. See Him rejoicing when you call upon Him. Meditate on and see His heart of love that always wants to give to you. Receive from His fullness and see your healing and answer to every need manifest!

1 Like

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by promisechuks: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Good one!
Let's continue to hold fast to faith, without going back, cos the end is near.
More grace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by promisechuks: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Good one!
Let's continue to hold fast to faith, without going back, cos the end is near.
More grace!

1 Like

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2016

THE REASON FOR THE RESURRECTION

Mar
Romans 4:25
who [Jesus] was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification.
The Bible tells us that Christ was delivered up for our sins and raised from the dead for our justification. You may already know why Jesus died for our sins, but do you know the significance of God raising Him from the dead?

Let me give you an illustration to help you understand the significance of Jesus’ resurrection.

Let’s say that you are living in a foreign country. One day, you happen to break a major rule of the land. You appeal to the king for mercy. He says, “A rule is a rule. I cannot bend the rule for you. What will others say about my integrity? However, if you can find a substitute to take your punishment—three months in jail—I will allow it.”

By God’s grace, you find a willing substitute. He goes to prison on your behalf and you don’t see him for some time. Days, weeks and months pass by.

Now, how or when will you know that your crime has been fully paid for? When will you be able to rest easy regarding your crime? It is when you see your substitute walking free again! When you see him out of prison, you will know that the sentence has been fully served. You will know that you are now justified and no one can bring a charge against you for your old crime. No longer will you be afraid of the king or his guards coming after you because you know that the one who was punished in your place is now walking free.

Beloved, Jesus, your substitute, paid the debt you could not pay. On the cross, He bore the sins of your entire life. God put it all on Jesus and then He punished Jesus for every single one of those sins until He was fully satisfied. And because He was so pleased with what Jesus had done, He raised Him from the dead.

Today, Jesus’ tomb remains empty. He is not there for He has risen! His resurrection and empty tomb will forever be our assurance that we have been fully justified. You no longer have to be afraid of God judging you for your sins. His justice is on your side today!

Thought For The Day
Jesus’ resurrection and empty tomb will forever be our assurance that we have been fully justified!

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Meditate On

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 1:2, KJV

The Lord’s Heart Is To See You Blessed

When John, the apostle of love, wrote the Book of 3 John, he was already an elderly man, who had walked with the Lord for many years. If any man knew what the Lord’s heart for His people was, it was John.

John knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that the Lord’s heart for His people is that they be blessed and be in health, even as their souls are blessed. It simply delights His heart when His people are experiencing blessings in every area of their lives.

Beloved, the Lord is pleased when you are happy and healthy, enjoying your marriage, children and career. He is pleased when you can put food on the table, and have more than enough to be a blessing to the people around you.

Receive a fresh revelation of His immeasurable love for you today and begin to walk more and more in all the good things He has in store for you!
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 7:15am On Mar 24, 2016

SEE GOD AS A GOOD FATHER

Mar

Luke 15:31

“And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.

Faith is believing that we have a good God, and that He protects and provides for those who trust in Him. Remember the parable of the prodigal son? (Luke 15:11–32) Jesus shared it to illustrate how good our heavenly Father is. The wayward son had squandered his father’s inheritance before he decided to go home to ask his father to make him a hired servant.

But before he could reach home, his father saw him from afar, ran toward him and embraced him. And instead of making him a hired servant, the father turned to his servants and said, “Bring out the best robe! Get a ring and sandals for my son! Let’s kill the fatted calf and celebrate!”

Now, when the older son returned from work and heard about the celebration, he became angry and refused to enter the house. When his father came out to ask him what was wrong, the older son complained, “Look, I’ve served you all these years. Yet, you never gave me a calf to celebrate with my friends. But as soon as this prodigal son of yours comes home, you kill the fatted calf for him!”

Notice what his father told him: “Son, you are always with me and all that I have is yours. We should celebrate because your brother was dead but is alive again. He was lost but is now found.”

Can you see how the older brother perceived his father? He saw his father as a hard and stingy man. He believed that he had to work to get something good from his father. He didn’t realize that he already had an inheritance! He could have killed the fatted calf any time for a celebration!

Like the father in the parable, God has already given you an inheritance in Christ. Don’t fail to enjoy it by doubting God’s goodness or by believing that you must work for it. See your Father’s heart of love and goodness toward you, and celebrate your inheritance today!

Thought For The Day

Faith is believing that you have a good Father who protects and provides for His children.

1 Like

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2016

CONFESSING YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS PLEASES GOD

Mar

Romans 10:6

...the righteousness of faith speaks...

Every time you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ”, God the Father is pleased. When you confess that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, it reminds Him of what His Son has done for you to become righteous.

Also, by making you righteous, God is showing Himself righteous—“to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus”. (Romans 3:26)

Each time Jesus hears you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ,” it brings much pleasure to His heart too, because you are laying hold of what He suffered and died to give you.

The Holy Spirit, who now indwells you to convict you of righteousness (John 16:10), also rejoices when you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ.” He is pleased when you flow with Him.

The delight of the Godhead is not the only thing you gain when you declare, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ.” The Bible tells us that when you “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness…all these things shall be added to you”. (Matthew 6:33)

Whether it is food, clothing or other necessities in life, “all these things” will be added to you. They will not just be given to you, but added to you as your inheritance when you seek first His righteousness.

You don’t need to use your faith for every single need in life. You just need to use your faith for one thing—to believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, and it will cause all the blessings you seek to come after you and overtake you!

Thought For The Day

Use your faith to simply believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, and the blessings you seek will come after you and overtake you!

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2016

YOUR SINS ARE NOT BEING RECORDED

Mar

Hebrews 8:12

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

I once read a comic book which showed how a man lusted after a woman, then died of a heart attack and went to heaven. In heaven, he saw a big screen showing everyone present a recording of all the sins which he had committed while on earth, including the last one. How embarrassing!

Don’t worry, that is not going to happen to you in heaven. There is no big screen with front-row and circle seats for everyone to sit and watch your past sins. There is no video recorder in heaven recording your sins right now. Because your lifetime of sins has already been punished in the body of Jesus, God declares to you, “Your sins and lawless deeds, I will by no means ever remember!”

This is true even for the Old Testament heroes of faith such as Abraham, Moses and David. If you read Hebrews 11, which was written after the cross of Jesus, you will notice that there is no record of their sins or failures. Yet, their life stories tell us that they were far from perfect.

Abraham lied twice about his wife Sarah. He told Pharaoh, and later, King Abimelech, that she was his sister to protect his own life. Moses killed an Egyptian who was beating a Hebrew, and hid the body in the sand. David committed adultery with Bathsheba and later arranged for her husband to be killed in battle. Yet, their sins were not recorded in Hebrews 11, only their deeds done in faith!

God is showing you that He does not record your sins or failures today. Instead, He records your faith confessions and deeds done in response to what His Son has done for you. Every time you sin, every time you waver in your faith, God does not record it. But every time you believe Him and respond in faith, He records it! That should not make you want to sin more. It should free you to love God more!

So don’t be conscious of your failures. If God Himself does not remember them, who are you to remember them? Be conscious instead of your righteousness in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21), and you will reign in life! (Romans 5:17)

Thought For The Day

Don’t be conscious of your failures because God Himself does not remember them.

Happy Easter. . .
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Meditate On

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Romans 8:11

Receive A Boost Of Life From The Spirit!
If you have been feeling tired weak in your body, what you want is for the Holy Spirit in you to give life to your mortal body the same way He raised Christ from the dead!

Look at today’s verse. The first thing I want you to see in this verse is how God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus are mentioned not once but twice here. My friend, this tells you that all three persons of the Godhead are doubly interested in giving life to your mortal body!

But how do we receive a boost of resurrection life from the Holy Spirit? How do we receive the life of God that will drive out that stubborn flu, pounding headache or chronic fatigue? The answer lies in the preceding verse: “And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness” (Romans 8:10). Notice how it says that the Spirit is life because of righteousness. In other words, life has something to do with righteousness.

My friend, the more conscious you are of your righteousness in Christ, the more life flows into your mortal body. So renew your mind with biblical truths about your righteousness in Christ. Keep listening to sermons that remind you that your righteousness is a gift and that you are righteous apart from your works. Meditate on scriptures about your righteousness in Christ. The more righteousness-conscious you are, the more life from the Spirit touches and quickens your body!
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:49am On Mar 28, 2016

JESUS DELIGHTS IN YOU DRAWING FROM HIM

Mar

John 4:32

But He said to them, “I have food to eat of which you do not know.”

When people make demands on you or keep depending on you, you may end up stressed, tired and irritable. But this is not the case with Jesus. When people draw from Him, He is strengthened and refreshed!

Jesus is, after all, God. And you honor God when you take your place as man and let God be God by drawing from Him. The One who said, “I did not come to be served, but to serve,” (Matthew 20:28) loves it when you allow Him to minister to you.

The Bible tells us that when Jesus arrived at Sychar, He was wearied from the journey and rested at a well. A sinful Samaritan woman then came to the well to draw water. Jesus ministered to her and she left rejoicing with the promise of living water. The disciples, having returned with food for Jesus, found Him already strengthened and refreshed. When they wondered who had given Him food while they were away, He told them, “I have food to eat of which you do not know.” (John 4:1–42)

Today, when you draw from Jesus and let Him minister to you, it is “food” for Him that “refreshes” and “strengthens” Him.

But it takes humility for us to allow Jesus to minister to us. We take pride in doing things for the Lord. We want to build our businesses, families and ministries for Him. All that is good, but without Jesus, we are spiritually bankrupt! We really have nothing to give to the Lord and His work. What we need to do first is to receive from Him because when we freely receive from Him, we are able to freely give. (Matthew 10:cool

My friend, Jesus wants to minister to you. Don’t try to minister to yourself. That is pride and self-righteousness. The Pharisees of Jesus’ day, who felt that they did not need Him and that they could provide for themselves, were the ones who could not receive from Him. So bring to Him your needs and say, “Lord, I need to draw from You. I present my needs to You. Minister to me and meet my needs. I cannot, but You can. Thank you, Lord.”

Thought For The Day

We need to first receive from Jesus before we are able to freely give.

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2016

GOD SAYS ‘I WILL’ IN THE NEW COVENANT

Mar

Hebrews 8:10,12

…I will put My laws in their mind…I will be their God…I will be merciful to their unrighteousness…their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

You may be feeling stressed at work today because your boss just gave you a list of things to do. Maybe he told you, “You have to type this letter. You have to meet this client. You have to write this report. You have to…” Wouldn’t it be nice if your boss had, instead, said, “I will type this letter for you. I will meet this client for you. I will write this report for you. I will…”

Well, your boss may not be that gracious, but your Father in heaven is! When He found fault with the old covenant and established the new covenant (Hebrews 8:7–cool in His Son’s blood, His “Thou shalls” became “I wills”.

You see, under the old covenant, the focus is on you—Thou shall not…Thou shall not…Thou shall not…It is all about your performance, your obedience, your works. But under the new covenant, God says, “I will put My laws in their mind…I will be their God…I will be merciful to their unrighteousness…their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” It is no longer you working for God, but God working for you, in you, through you!

“Isn’t there something for me to do?” you may ask.

My friend, the only thing for you to do is to believe God’s “I wills”. The more you believe His “I wills” or promises, the more you will see His heart for you and the more your faith will grow.

It is foolish for me to just tell you, “Come on, man, have faith!” You will still find it hard to have faith because I am not giving you anything to build faith in you. But if I were to tell you all about what God says He will do for you, faith will arise in your heart. Faith is a response to knowing what God says He will do for you.

So the best thing you can “do” under the new covenant is to not focus on what you must do for God, but what God says He will do for you!

Thought For The Day

The more you know what God will do for you, the more faith will arise in your heart.

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2016

RECEIVE BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH

Mar

Galatians 3:5

Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?...

Imagine that you are at a healing service. An alcoholic walks into the church reeking of alcohol. He sits behind the pianist, a nice elderly lady who has been serving in the church for 50 years. Both of them are suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. The healing power of God is present. In an instant, the alcoholic, who has never been in church before, gets healed. The pianist does not.

Most people, on hearing stories like this, would get upset and confused. They might ask, “Shouldn’t God heal this nice, old lady who has been serving Him faithfully all these years, and not that debauched drunkard?” You see, many people still believe that God heals only the deserving.

But that is not how God works. God looks at faith, not works. His power is made manifest in those who trust His goodness instead of their good behavior. So if we go back to the above example, God wants to heal both the alcoholic and the nice elderly pianist. All they need to do is to receive by grace, or unmerited favor, through faith.

You see, we cannot earn the blessings of God. We receive them by believing God’s love and grace toward us. If we receive the greatest blessing—salvation—by simply believing that Jesus did it all for us and not by working for it, what makes us think that the other lesser blessings can be obtained by our works?

So if my daughter Jessica falls sick, I don’t go to the Father and say, “Father, heal my daughter because I am Pastor Joseph Prince and I preach healing to the people.” No, I go to Him by the blood of Jesus and say, “Father, I thank You that 2,000 years ago, Jesus bore Jessica’s sickness in His body. On that basis alone and by Your grace, I pronounce her healed in Jesus’ name.”

When you simply believe that you receive your blessings based on Jesus’ finished work and by His grace alone, you will receive your blessings!

Thought For The Day

God’s power is made manifest in those who trust His goodness instead of their good behavior.

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2016

YOUR ANSWER IS IN HIS WORD

Mar

Proverbs 4:20–22

My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.

God has given us a sure way to receive the answers to our problems and challenges. It is His Word. Every answer or solution we need is found in the Bible.

Yet, many Christians are not walking victoriously in certain areas of their lives. This is because the devil continuously wages a war of distraction against them. He has managed to take them away from the one thing that can bring them victory—the Word. He will do everything possible to prevent them from opening the Bible because he knows that the Word will deliver them.

The distraction can be very subtle: A lot of things to get done, a lot of TV programs that interest you, or it may take the form of a big problem that makes you feel that you need to focus all your attention on it. The enemy knows that if he can get you to take your eyes off the Word of God, he can keep you from winning the battle.

When you are going through a tough time, it is not enough to know that God’s answer to the problem is “somewhere in the Bible”. Find the scripture in which God has promised the solution. Meditate on it until the truth of that scripture is revealed to you. When you do this, no demon or devil can prevent that word from God from bearing fruit in your life.

Even Jesus Himself used the Word to defeat the devil in the wilderness—“It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’” (Matthew 4:4) The way to defeat the enemy is with “It is written…”

My friend, there is no substitute for the written Word. God tells us that we will find life and health if we give our attention to His Word and keep it in the midst of our hearts. So get into the Word and let God’s promises abide in you.

Thought For The Day

Every answer we need is found in God’s Word.

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2016
TIME TO USE YOUR AUTHORITY

01 Apr 2016

Exodus 14:15–16

And the Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward. 16But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it...

The problem with the body of Christ today is not that we are not praying. We are praying. But many of us are praying desperate prayers. We are praying, “God, help…God, please…God, do something about my problem!”

If you are smiling a little by now, most likely, you know about such prayers and might have prayed a couple yourself. My friend, God does not want you to pray pleading prayers all the time. He wants you to use the authority He has given you to pray powerful prayers, to boldly command and to “stretch out your hand” and see miracles happen.

When Moses stood before the Red Sea with Pharaoh’s army in hot pursuit, the Bible tells us that he cried out to God. But God told him, “Why do you cry to Me?”

There is a time for you to cry out to God and there is a time for you to use your authority. God told Moses, “Tell the children of Israel to go forward. But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it.”

The “rod” you have today is the name of Jesus. As you command in Jesus’ name, your “sea” will open and you will go on dry ground through the midst of your problem.

Do you realize that Jesus did not say, “Go and pray for the sick”? He said, “Go and heal the sick.” (Matthew 10:cool So stop pleading and asking all the time, and start using the authority you have in Christ.

Jesus told the church, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore…” (Matthew 28:18–19) My friend, God wants you to go and use the authority that He has given you. And as you go, miracles will flow!

Thought For The Day

When you start using the authority you have in Christ, miracles will flow.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/time-to-use-your-authority/

1 Like

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Catch a glimpse of the greatest love story of all time. Watch this video excerpt of Pastor Joseph Prince’s Resurrection Sunday message.
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2016
Catch a glimpse of the greatest love story of all time. Watch this video excerpt of Pastor Joseph Prince’s Resurrection Sunday message.

https://www.josephprince.com/sermon/golgotha-gods-love-revealed/video?utm_campaign=[FB]+[VB]+Golgotha+Gods+Love+Revealed&utm_content=Sunday+Message&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2016
TAP INTO GOD’S INEXHAUSTIBLE SUPPLY

…the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve…

Mark 10:45

I want to share a little secret with you today. Jesus said of Himself, “…the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve…” Jesus Christ, the Son of God, did not come to be ministered to, but to minister. My friend, when God visits your home, He does not come for you to give to Him. He comes for you to take from Him. This is a little secret to intimacy with God. Jesus in His inexhaustible supply and divine fullness is here for you to take from. Take from Him your miracle for your body. Take from Him wisdom for your confusion.

Take from Him peace to guard your heart and mind from the stress of modern living. He comes before you in all His fullness, full of love and strength for you to draw from.

Why do you think that the Lord referred to Himself as the bread of life? What is bread for? Does anyone take a loaf of bread and say, “Do you not notice the different hues of brown on this bread?” You can talk all you like about the glories of the bread, but as long as you don’t feed on it, it cannot nourish and strengthen you!

Just as bread is to be partaken, Jesus wants you to partake of His love and His grace. So draw from Him. Draw on His power. Draw on His love. Draw on His glory. Consume Him. He loves it when His children take from Him, depend on Him and hence experience good success!
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2016

YOU ALREADY ARE, YOU ALREADY HAVE

Apr

Mark 11:24

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

God’s Word tells us that we can have what we ask for in prayer—by simply believing that we already have it! As you are praying, know that you already have your answer or breakthrough—“believe that you receivethem”. The Bible also tells us that we already have whatever we are praying for because we are already blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ. (Ephesians 1:3)

And you are in Christ the moment you received Him as your Savior. So when you pray, you are actually releasing your faith to lay hold of what you already have in Christ. And as you keep saying that you already have it (Mark 11:23), you will see the manifestation of it in the natural realm.

In one of our church camps, a church member shared about the back problem she had had for 15 years as a result of a fall from her rooftop. She needed an operation to help stop the shooting pains in her spine. She had also been taking anti-stress pills for five years.

After coming to church, she realized that she had already received her healing through the finished work of Christ. Refusing the operation and even the pills, she would rebuke the pain which kept coming back, saying, “In Jesus, I believe I am healed. I am not trying or going to be healed. I am already healed. I have a brand new backbone for I am in Christ. As Christ is, so am I in this world.” It was not very long before this sister saw the manifestation of her healing.

Sometimes, the symptoms of a sickness or lack may return and you think that you still have not received your blessing. That is the time to release your faith and declare that you already have it. You are not confessing to get it. You are confessing because you already have it in Christ!

My friend, the Bible tells us that Christ is in us. (Colossians 1:27) This means that right now, your healing, wellness, family’s well-being and everything your heart desires are in you. So say, “I have everything I need in Christ right now!”

Thought For The Day

Because Christ is in you, your healing, wellness and family’s well-being are in you right now!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/you-already-are-you-already-have/
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2016

EVERY CURSE IN YOUR LIFE DESTROYED

Apr

Galatians 3:13

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”),

Many believers probably know that when Jesus died, our sins were forgiven because He shed His blood. Without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sins. (Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 9:22) But why did Jesus have to die on the cross, since the capital punishment of Israel during the time of Christ was stoning and not crucifixion?

Jesus hung and died on the cross because He knew the law which says that “he who is hanged is accursed of God”. (Deuteronomy 21:23) He wanted to redeem us from every curse of the law, so He went to the cross, “having become a curse for us”. Jesus took all our curses at the cross, so that we can take all His blessings!

The moment you received Jesus, every curse in your life was destroyed. And the way you experience this is to simply believe and confess what Jesus has done for you. Say, “Because of Jesus, I am blessed.” The more you say it and believe it, the more you will experience it.

So if there is an area in your life in which you feel oppressed, for example, a skin condition that refuses to heal, say, “Christ has redeemed me from this skin condition. I refuse it and reject it in Jesus’ name because by His stripes I am healed!” (1 Peter 2:24) Believe it and say it until you see it!

“But Pastor Prince, my father died of cancer. His father died of cancer. And I have been told by my doctor that there is a likelihood that I might get it too. It’s in our blood!”

My friend, the blood of Christ shed at the cross has redeemed you from all curses, including diseases like cancer! God put the curse of cancer on Jesus at the cross. And He put all the blessings of Jesus on you. Therefore, expect only the blessings of Jesus to come upon you and overtake you!

Thought For The Day

The moment you received Jesus, every curse in your life was destroyed.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/every-curse-in-your-life-destroyed/
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2016
GLORIOUS GRACE DAY 2: LET JESUS SAVE YOU

Today’s Scripture

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 46:1

Perhaps you feel very much like Peter and his fishing crew did in yesterday’s reading. Do you feel as if you have toiled all night and caught nothing? Perhaps you feel as though you are in a dead-end situation in your career. Or perhaps whatever you have been trying to do to save your marriage just isn’t working. Maybe your toil is in the area of your parenting—no matter how much effort you put into reaching out to your child, the relationship just seems to grow colder and more distant by the day.

My friend, now is not the time to give up, but to listen to your wonderful Lord and Savior, Jesus. Hear Him. Rather than depend on your experience and expertise, lean in to Him. You are not alone in your boat.

Listen to Him and do exactly what He tells you to do. Our Lord Jesus told Peter to let down “your nets”—plural. Peter said, “At Your word I will let down the net”—singular (see Luke 5:4–5). It is no wonder the net began to break and Peter had to call for his friends to come and help him.

Jesus is your very present help in time of need. Whatever your struggle is today, you can know beyond the shadow of a doubt that He is with you and knows exactly how to help you.
There are also people who have been toiling relentlessly, trying everything they know to get their lives right and win God’s approval. The more they try, the more distant they feel from Him. The harder they push, the more they feel that they consistently fail and disappoint Him. They are just as exasperated, fatigued, and frustrated as the fishermen who had labored all night and caught nothing.

My dear reader, if this describes you, I want you to know that God loves you even with all your imperfections. Yes, in all your failings, in all your mistakes, God still loves you! Come to Him just as you are.
But Pastor Prince, you don’t understand. Let me sort out my life first, then I will come.

My friend, no one tries to clean himself before he takes a bath. Jesus is the bath! Come to Him with all your inadequacies, all your addictions, all your habits, and all your hang-ups, and let Him do what He does best. Let Him save you and restore you to wholeness! Jesus will transform you with His perfect love.

Today’s Thought

Jesus is my very present help in time of need.

He is with me and knows exactly how to help me.

Today’s Prayer

Lord Jesus, thank You that You are my very present help in time of need. Thank You for reminding me that You are always with me and that You know exactly how to help me. I acknowledge that I can’t clean myself up from the messes I’ve made in life. I turn my eyes away from my flaws, imperfections, failings, and mistakes, and just fix my eyes on Your love. I come to You just as I am and I know that You will save and restore me to wholeness. Amen.

This reading is taken from Joseph Prince’s new devotional, Glorious Grace. Available 5 April 2016.
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2016

‘I AM WHO I AM’

Apr

Exodus 3:14

And God said to Moses, “I am who I am.”…

Whatever your challenge is today, whether it is physical, emotional, financial or marital, the great I Am declares to you: “I am to you what you need Me to be.”

Do you need healing? He says, “I am the Lord who heals you. (Exodus 15:26) And as you believe Me, you will see your healing manifest thirtyfold, sixtyfold and a hundredfold.”

Are you groping in the dark, not knowing what to do? He says, “I am the light of the world. (John 8:12) When you walk in Me, you will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Are you looking for a way out of a bad situation? He says, “I am your deliverer. I will reach down from on high, take hold of your hand and draw you out of the deep waters.” (Psalm 18:2,16)

Are you wondering if there is more to life than merely existing from day to day? He says, “I am the resurrection and the life. (John 11:25) I came to give you life. And where there is life, there cannot be death. You will have life and life more abundantly.” (John 10:10)

Are you fearful of what is ahead of you? He says, “I am the good shepherd (John 10:11), who leads you to pastures of tender, green grass and waters of rest. You will not suffer lack.” (Psalm 23:1–3)

Are you confused by the opinions and reports of man? He says, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last. (Revelation 1:11) I have the final word in your life. The doctors do not have the final word. The experts do not have the final word. I have the first word and the last word in your situation.”

My friend, do not be fearful of the problems you face. The great I Am declares to you, “Fear not! For I am to you what you need Me to be!”

Thought For The Day

God declares to you, “I am to you what you need Me to be.”

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/i-am-who-i-am/
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2016

STANDING ON NO-CURSE GROUND

Apr

Genesis 8:4

Then the ark rested in the seventh month, the seventeenth day of the month, on the mountains of Ararat.

For 40 days and nights, it rained so hard that the whole world perished, except for Noah and those who were with him in the ark. At the end of 150 days, on the 17th day of the seventh month, the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat.

In Hebrew, the word “Ararat” means “the curse is reversed”. The waters of judgment receded, causing the ark to rest on the mountains of Ararat, on new ground where the curse is reversed. And it happened on the 17th day of the seventh month on the Feast of Firstfruits—the exact date that Jesus rose from the dead 4,000 years later!

When Christ rose from the dead, we were raised together with Him. (Colossians 2:12). We who are in Christ our true ark stand on resurrection ground where the curse has been reversed (Galatians 3:13), where diseases, poverty and failures have no right to operate!

A church member shared how God delivered him from cervical spondylosis, a medical condition which causes the neck section of the spinal cord to deteriorate. An X-ray taken four to five years back showed that that area of his spinal cord was deteriorating fast. He was in pain and had to take medicine to manage the condition. And whenever he had a relapse, he would get depressed.

During his last relapse, he went to the doctor, trusting God that he was already healed, had another X-ray taken and was given some medication. He took the medication, still believing God that he was healed. The following morning, the pain in his neck was gone and he was able to turn his head. When he finally collected his X-ray results a week later, his doctor actually told him that his spinal cord looked better than the doctor’s own! The doctor was very surprised because patients with this condition usually don’t get better. God had reversed the curse of cervical spondylosis for him!

My friend, as a believer, you are on no-curse ground. You stand in the blessings zone where it is very easy for God’s blessings to rain all over you!

Thought For The Day

We stand on no-curse ground where diseases, poverty and failures have no right to operate!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/standing-on-no-curse-ground/

1 Like

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2016

JESUS—KING AND LORD OVER THE STORM

Apr

Matthew 14:27

But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”

Are you going through a dark, difficult moment in your life? Perhaps the storm just rages on with no let-up and you are trembling in fear. You feel that any time now, you may just cave in and go under because you cannot beat this storm.

Be comforted that Jesus sees what you are going through and He always comes to where you are in your darkest hour. He did that for His disciples one stormy night on the Sea of Galilee. Jesus came, walking on the stormy waters, walking on top of the problem that was threatening to overwhelm them. He is indeed the King and Lord over the storms!

When your eyes are on Christ, even though the storms are raging and the winds are blowing, you will know that you are above your troubles and circumstances. When people ask you how you are doing under the circumstances, tell them, “I am not under the circumstances. I am on top of them because my God is above all!”

Don’t be fearful. He will come to you walking on the stormy waters. Hear His comforting voice telling you, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”

And as you behold Jesus, you become like Him. You will find yourself doing things you did not know you could do. You will, like Peter, walk on water. This happens when you are occupied with the person of Jesus, with His resources, love, wisdom, ability, power and majesty.

My friend, even during the times when you take your eyes off Jesus, He never takes His eyes off you. And when you cry out to Him, He will immediately stretch out His hand to catch hold of you. You will not go under.

There may be times that you are not able to find your way back. Jesus will then hold your hand and walk you back to the boat. And like Peter, you will realize that with your hand in His, the storm will come to a standstill!

Thought For The Day

As you behold Jesus, you will find yourself doing things you did not know you could do.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/jesus-king-and-lord-over-the-storm/
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2016

YOUR ADVOCATE ALWAYS WINS YOUR CASE

Apr

1 John 2:1

My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

If you want a glimpse of some real-life celestial drama, picture this: God the Father sits as Judge of the universe with Jesus Christ at His right hand, who is not only your High Priest, but also your Advocate.

When your accuser, the devil, comes along and says, “You have done this wrong and you have not done that right,” Jesus says, “Father, the devil is right, but My blood has paid for what the devil is accusing him of.”

Then the devil adds, “You have also not been reading the Bible or praying enough. And this morning, you told a lie.”

Again, Jesus will say, “Father, the devil has indeed reported correctly, but My blood has paid for all these failures.”

God the Father will then slam the gavel on the sound block and say, “Case dismissed! Next!”

You need to understand that God can justly declare you innocent and completely righteous because Jesus took your place at the cross, and shed His blood to pay for your sins and condemnation. (2 Corinthians 5:21) God is simply being faithful and just to what Christ has done.

When Jesus rose from the grave, He rose as your Advocate, your lawyer. But unlike most earthly lawyers who take on cases because it serves their interests and wallets, He is a lawyer who is personally interested in your happiness and well-being. Unlike earthly lawyers who are not caught up in the feelings and sufferings of their clients, Jesus went through great sufferings for you and paid with His own life so that you can receive all the blessings of God.

As your Advocate today, Jesus ensures that what He died and suffered to give you, you get! In heaven today, He defends and represents you to ensure that the healing, wholeness, protection and other blessings that He died to give you are enforced in your life. Beloved, have confidence in and rest in the ability of your Advocate!

Thought For The Day

As your Advocate today, Jesus ensures that you get what He suffered and died to give you.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/your-advocate-always-wins-your-case/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2016

GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH

Apr

Ephesians 6:10

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

When you say, “I can manage this problem by myself, Lord,” God says, “Okay, you do it then.” But when you say, “Help me, Lord! I need You. I cannot do this on my own,” God says, “Good, I have been waiting for you to say that. You cannot, but I can. Now, watch Me!” That is how God is—He loves it when you depend on Him.

You see, when you think that you are strong and don’t need God, He cannot help you. But when you need Him and look to Him, He will not leave you weak and helpless. He comes and becomes the strength of your life. He becomes the breakthrough that you need.

A church member with a smoking habit came to me one day and said, “Pastor Prince, please pray that God will help me. I want to stop my smoking habit.”

I told him simply, “You cannot, but God can.”

He replied, “Yes, I know that I can’t. But with God’s help, I will discipline myself and try my best to quit the habit.”

I told him, “No, you cannot, but God can.” I repeated this to him a few times until he realized that it was not his self-discipline or willpower that would help him overcome his smoking habit, but the power of God. He finally understood that true deliverance from this destructive habit would not come by his own strength, but by “[being] strong in the Lord and in the power of His might”.

When I saw him again a few weeks later, he said, “Pastor Prince, since that day, I didn’t even try to stop myself from smoking. But each time I lit up, I told God, ‘I cannot, but You can.’ Then one day, the craving was gone! Jesus has completely delivered me from my bondage to nicotine!” This man experienced true deliverance, not just an outward form of discipline and willpower.

So when you say, “I can do something about it,” you are still relying on your human strength. But when you say to God, “I cannot, but You can,” you have just tapped into the real source of your strength—Jesus. And as you rest in His strength, you will see His power manifesting in your life!

Thought For The Day

As you rest in God’s strength, you will see His power manifesting in your life!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/god-is-your-strength/
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2016

COUNT ON GOD'S FORGIVENESS

Apr

Hebrews 10:2
...For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins.

What are you more conscious of today? Your sins or the fact that you have been forgiven? My friend, don’t be conscious of your sins. Be conscious instead of Jesus and His finished work. The Lamb of God has taken away all your sins at the cross, so count on the fact that you are a forgiven child of God!

No matter what has happened or what you have done, God wants you to know that because of His Son’s finished work, He will be merciful to your unrighteousness, and your sins and lawless deeds He will remember no more. (Hebrews 8:12)

That is why you should not be conscious of your sins. In fact, when you are sin-conscious, the devil brings in condemnation, and the more you receive it and condemn yourself, the more you will find yourself unforgiving toward yourself and even others.

I was told by a pastor friend that when a lady, who had cancer on her face, asked for prayer for healing, the Lord revealed to him that it was self-hatred that was keeping her from receiving her healing. She could not forgive herself and was full of self-condemnation.

When she realized her problem, she counted on the fact that God was merciful to her unrighteousness and that she was already forgiven. She received the love of God. Then, right before the pastor’s eyes, her whole face changed—she received her healing that very moment!

Something happens when you believe that you are forgiven. That is why God says to you, “I want you to believe that all your sins I will remember no more. I want you to believe that you are My child enjoying My mercy and that you can always count on My forgiveness.”

Beloved, remember that all your sins have already been paid for by Jesus on the cross. And the more you count on the fact that you have the Father’s forgiveness and that He does not condemn you because of Jesus’ finished work, the more sin and its effects—sickness, hatred, lack and so on—will lose their grip on you. You will find yourself walking in a greater measure of God’s grace and blessings!

Thought For The Day

Count on the fact that you are a forgiven child of God.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/count-on-gods-forgiveness/
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2016

ALL THAT JESUS IS BEFORE GOD, YOU ARE

Apr
2 Corinthians 5:21
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
When an Israelite brings an animal as his sin offering, he lays his hand on it before killing it. (Leviticus 4:1–4) By laying his hand on the sin offering, his sins are transferred to the innocent animal. The animal dies for his sins and he goes free.

In contrast, during the burnt offering, when the Israelite lays his hand on the animal (Leviticus 1:3–4), the beauty, worthiness and acceptance of the unblemished animal are transferred to him. God accepts the perfection of the animal sacrifice on his behalf to make atonement for him. Because God accepts the unblemished burnt offering, the offerer now has right standing before God.

Do you know that the two offerings speak of Jesus’ one offering of Himself when He hung on the cross? He is both our sin offering and burnt offering—“For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us [as our sin offering], that we might become the righteousness of God in Him [as our burnt offering]”. The moment you put your faith in Him, just by His one sacrifice, your sins were transferred to Him, and His righteousness was transferred to you. That is the grace of God toward you!

As our sin offering, He offered Himself once and for all. (Romans 6:10) The sin offering was never a daily offering because God does not want His people to be sin-conscious. However, the burnt offering was both a morning and evening sacrifice (2 Chronicles 13:11) because God wants His people to be righteousness-conscious.

Beloved, God wants you to lay claim daily to Jesus as your burnt offering and say, “Father, I thank You that Jesus is my burnt offering. All that Jesus is before You—His righteousness, excellence, beauty and perfection—has been transferred to me. Jesus has Your unclouded favor, so I enjoy Your unclouded favor in my life. Jesus is the righteousness of God, so I am the righteousness of God in Christ. As He is before You, so am I.”

Because Jesus became your burnt offering, what He is to the Father today, you are! That is what it means to be in Christ.

Thought For The Day
All that Jesus is before the Father—His righteousness, beauty and perfection—has been transferred to you.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/all-that-jesus-is-before-god-you-are/
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2016

HOW YOU KNOW YOU WILL INHERIT IT

Apr

Psalm 89:34

My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.

When God promises you something, do you take Him at His Word? Or do you, like Abraham, ask, “Lord God, how shall I know that I will inherit it?” (Genesis 15:cool

God did not reprimand Abraham for failing to take Him at His Word. That is how gracious God is to His people. He even came down to Abraham’s level of faith and did something to assure Abraham that He would always keep His promises—He made a covenant with Abraham. (Genesis 15:9–17)

God did not do it for His own benefit. God is a God of His Word. He does not break His Word. But He bound Himself to a covenant because He knew that Abraham needed to know in his heart that God would do whatever He had promised him.

Man finds it hard to just believe words. For example, when you buy a house, a contract is drawn up and signed by both parties, and lawyers are involved. You need a contract because you cannot trust the other person’s words and he cannot trust yours either.

Likewise, we find it hard to take God at His Word. So God made a covenant with us, not because He cannot be trusted, but because He knows that we find it hard to just believe what He says. God knows that man will wonder, “What if God wakes up on the wrong side of His bed tomorrow and decides to fry me instead of bless me?”

But because God has made a new covenant with us, which is established by the blood of His Son, we can, like Abraham, not waver through unbelief regarding the promises of God, but be strengthened in our faith, being fully persuaded that God will do as He has promised. (Romans 4:20–21) We have the assurance that God will not wake up one day and say, “Forget the new covenant. I want to remember your sins now and curse you instead of bless you!”

My friend, the new covenant blessings for you are guaranteed because God has bound Himself to the covenant. And He is a covenant-keeping God who is willing and more than able to do everything He has promised you!

Thought For The Day

Because God has made a new covenant with us, established by the blood of His Son, we can be fully persuaded that He will do as He has promised.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/how-you-know-you-will-inherit-it/
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2016

GOD STILL PERFORMS MIRACLES

Apr

John 11:40

Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”

God, who parted the Red Sea, rained manna from heaven, caused the walls of Jericho to fall, shut the lions’ mouths, healed the sick, raised the dead and calmed the sea, still performs miracles today.

However, some Christians doubt that God wants to work a miracle for them today. They believe that there were miracles when Jesus walked the earth, but they think that the day of miracles is over. And they talk about how everything will be perfect one day in the sweet by and by. But God wants us to know that He is still the God of miracles today.

Martha was like one of those Christians. She wondered if Jesus could perform a miracle when her brother Lazarus died. By the time Jesus arrived on the scene, Lazarus had already been dead for four days. So she thought that Jesus was four days too late. That is why she said, “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died.” (John 11:21) And even when Jesus said that Lazarus would rise again, she said, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.” (John 11:24)

Martha believed that Jesus could perform miracles in the past and would do the same in the future, but she did not believe that He could give her a miracle when she needed it right then. You see, Martha was someone who lived wishing that the past could be changed and believing that the future would be better. But she did not believe that the “I Am” was there to meet her present need.

Today, God stands at the point of your need. What miracle do you need from Him? Believe that He is still the same miracle-working God today. Believe that you will see the glory of God. Believe and you will see your miracle!

Thought For The Day

The “I Am” is here to meet your present needs!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/god-still-performs-miracles/
Re: Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince by iheanyi4u(m): 6:14am On Apr 13, 2016

GOD WANTS YOUR HOUSEHOLD SAVED

Apr

Acts 16:31

So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

When God got you saved, He didn’t just have you in mind. He had your whole family in mind. That is why His Word says, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Now, this does not mean that once you believe in Jesus, your family members are automatically saved. What it means is that you have opened a big door for God to move into your family’s life and to touch every member of your family!

So don’t worry about your unsaved parents or grandparents. God knows how to reach out to them. A relative of mine spoke only Cantonese, and could not go to church because she was very old and her legs were weak. But Jesus appeared to her in a vision and spoke to her in perfect Cantonese! She had never encountered Jesus, but knew that it was Him and understood what He said to her. After that, those who visited and spoke with her were amazed by her knowledge of Jesus.

Even up to the very last moment, God will reach out to your unsaved family members. This happened to my late maternal grandfather who used to make fun of me being a Christian. On his deathbed, he was gasping for air and in great discomfort. He couldn’t die peacefully. My mother, who was with him, told him, “Dad, just say, ‘God, forgive me.’ Call on Jesus.” My grandfather remained hardened and in great pain. But at the very last moment, he cried out, “Jesus, forgive me!”

You see, my grandfather had no time to pray the sinner’s prayer. But God says that “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved”. (Acts 2:21) Jesus will find every excuse to save a person. My mother saw the peace of God come upon my grandfather’s face after he had called out to Jesus, and he passed away peacefully.

My friend, God’s desire is for your entire household to be saved. Right now, your family may be giving you a hard time, but because you are a Christian, a big door has been opened for your Daddy God in heaven to touch them!

Thought For The Day

Once you believe in Jesus, you open a big door for God to move into your family’s life and to touch every member of your family!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/god-wants-your-household-saved/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.