Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace (1452 Views)

10 Facts About Nairaland You Don't Know About. Learn About Your Favorite Forum / Am 10years On Nairaland You Guys Should Celebrate With Me.... / Seun Nairaland You Be He Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Mediapace: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nairaland is an online forum with various categories,most may find shocking facts about Seun and Nairaland below.

I searched everywhere to get some amazing facts about NAIRALAND,it goes thus:

1.The owner of Nairaland is Seun Omosewa

2.Nairaland was launched on March 10 2005

3.The first thread on Nairaland was :
"About Nairaland the Nigerian forum" created at Exactly 5:19 pm on March 14 by Seun and the first comment on the thread was by loriann at 11:50 am on Jam 20 2006

4.Seun was born on 17th of July 1982

5.The first thread to officially hit FP was "Must we make love everyday" by Adogho

6. Nairaland is the largest forum in Africa

7.Seun started Nairaland with simple machine forum

8.Seun Launched Nairaland 14 months after facebook was launched

9.Seun gave thousands minutes hypertension when he wanted to shut down Nairaland perhaps it was April fool in 2006

10. Nairalander with the highest topics is Onila with 30108 topics

11.Do you know that Lalasticlala the man with the highest unique mentions on Nairaland in 2015 had never uploaded his pics before

12.Do you know that most times politics section get higher pageviews than romance section

13.Dating someone who is not your match was the first topic created on Romance section and created by mali

14.Oldest moderator on Nairaland is Mukina2

15.The most active member as at 2005 was Ra & Diakim

16.Do you know that seun was once an aspirant of Obafemi Awolowo university
MORE AND MORE TO COME

17.Do you know that seun started purnishing offenders with suspending before banning came into practice

18.The first politician to be mentioned on Nairaland was fmr president Olusegun Obasanjo

Add yours if you are sure you are not a newbies here,

Seun Am i wrong?

Researcher/writer:Mediapace/Ayobami

Cc : Aminat508 MyfantasiesTosyne2much optional01 Thegoodjoe Lastmumu cruzita wristbangle naijaboiy cutehector classcaptain n
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Awwwwwn. Seun *rubbing his head affectionately*. Don't you think it's time you had Seun Junior. 1982 eez nor today. You've seen 9 World Cups! I repeat, 9!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Emmatdayo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
i dnt agree with no 6
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Princejebs(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
OK....kontunu cool

Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Fact number 3 got me almost crying. You mean the first comment on NL came 10 months after the post? Eyah...the guy has progressed really. Please tell us his net worth. Rumour has it that he converts our posts to cash on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Mediapace:

No bro the first post wasn't after 10 month,it was like 3 days and i guess by diakim.
Don't know of the stock exchange

Dear Sir/Madam,
You said Seun's first thread was on the 14th of March, 2005. And that the first comment on the thread came in on the 20th of January, 2006! That's about....*counts using finger*....10 months and 6 days.
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Sharksblow(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
FP things... maa book space
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Mediapace: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Fact number 3 got me almost crying. You mean the first comment on NL came 10 months after the post? Eyah...the guy has progressed really. Please tell us his net worth. Rumuour has it that he converts our posts to cash on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

No bro the first post wasn't after 10 month,it was like 3 days and i guess by diakim.
Don't know of the stock exchange
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Emmatdayo:
i dnt agree with no 6

As long as it's not Linda Ikeji's blog sha...I'm okay.
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Do you Seun and lalasticala have never met one on one? Do you Lasisi8 is the leader endtime crew on Nairaland?
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Mediapace: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
That is the gospel truth and at thesame time a blog is different from a forum
Emmatdayo:
i dnt agree with no 6
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Mediapace: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bro this is it :
i mean comment on that same thread not the first to comment all over the forum
PiccoloBrunelli:
Fact number 3 got me almost crying. You mean the first comment on NL came 10 months after the post? Eyah...the guy has progressed really. Please tell us his net worth. Rumour has it that he converts our posts to cash on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Dear Sir/Madam,
You said Seun's first thread was on the 14th of March, 2005. And that the first comment on the thread came in on the 20th of January, 2006! That's about....*counts using finger*....10 months and 6 days.
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Bro this is it :
i mean comment on that same thread not the first to comment all over the forum

Oooooooh. Owk. I gorrit now. Where is that Seun of a man sef? Running Underground Covert Ops for the Ministry of Information?
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by tmanis(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
cooool!
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Mediapace: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Cc lalasticlala seun dominique
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:12pm On May 21, 2016
To think that we have a lot of nairaland veterans .. some are no longer active on their first account.. lol..it's been quite a journey I must say!
Seun kudos for the hardworking and determination.

Lalasticlala don't you think this is Front-page worthy?

Mukina2.. football freak cheesy

Where is Ra and Diakim?
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 21, 2016
DO you know that ROKIATU is the nairalander with the highest numbers of likes on her dp.
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 21, 2016
AS at early 2015, the most popular nairalanders apart from seun are IDOWUOGBO and Rokiatu but right now lalasticlala has taken over.
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 21, 2016
Do you know that the most controversial thread ever in nairaland was created by my former moniker sweetorgasm titled i slept with a widow two weeks after her husband's death, any repercussion? and another created by other former moniker mylordship titled my experience with the supernatural. i became nairaland's online prophet bcaus of the thread. "cc lalasticlala,dominique.
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 21, 2016
Do you know that the most insultive nairalander ever is a female named missclassy?
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 21, 2016
DO you know that the most mentioned political figure in nairaland is GEJ.
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 21, 2016
Do you know that the most mention celebrity in nairaland is Tonto dikeh?
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Funjosh(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
Mukina2 my crush

Domique my fanta

Ishilove my coke

Idowuogbo my Tandi

IYANGBALI my sugarmumu tongue
Re: 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace by Abraham95: 10:13pm On May 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Slim Tea / Open Letter From A Lawyer To Gtb (gtb Vs Innoson Motors) / Photos: French Ice Dancer Gabriella Papadakis Suffers 'worst Nightmare' After Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.