Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls (2441 Views)

Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by richidinho(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Girls whaYasay

Lalasticlala say sometin

Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by agarawu23(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Specialbaby(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Well,money is paramount!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by mostHandsome01: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
100% right when you dealing with sensible babes
but reverse is the case when you dealing with senseless gold-diggers.
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Femco2016(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
to care,you need money....so its all about it still.
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by BossDanniee(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Money is involved!
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op you're still in school.... It's all about the dough. ask ma gal cruzita or Enypie

Tupac "money bring bitches and bitches bring love"

Al-pacino in scarface confirmed it....

Money talks and Bullshit walks...

The Holy Bible...."Money answereth all things"

The Holy Bible..."he that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel and has denied the faith"

Am not schooled in the koran....doveda can take over.
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
there's nothing called a sensible lady. most women r sensible.... that's Y they prefer to frown in a Mercedes than smile in a Danfo.

mostHandsome01:
100% right when you dealing with sensible babes
but reverse is the case when you dealing with senseless gold-diggers.

1 Like

Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by richidinho(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:

Typical Lagos Babe grin
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Specialbaby(f): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
richidinho:

Typical Lagos Babe grin
hhehehehehehe,funny you!
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by MARX77(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
One thing i've learnt is this-there are not concrete laws governing girls on how they love.each lady wit her own idea of luv.even if u do dis,a lady would always do what's on her mind.just do them for d sake of chivalry...
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by mostHandsome01: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
SmartChoices:
there's nothing called a sensible lady. most women r sensible.... that's Y they prefer to frown in a Mercedes than smile in a Danfo.

that still make the senseless ladies senseless, because truth is, if u dont contribute to a man's success, u are just a liability.
when i was struggling, my beautiful woman was right by my side, and when God started his wonderful work in me, i make her my priority in everything i do. now thats what u call a sensible lady.
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
SmartChoices:
Op you're still in school.... It's all about the dough. ask ma gal cruzita or Enypie

Tupac "money bring bitches and bitches bring love"

Al-pacino in scarface confirmed it....

Money talks and Bullshit walks...

The Holy Bible...."Money answereth all things"

The Holy Bible..."he that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel and has denied the faith"

Am not schooled in the koran....doveda can take over.

Don't mind the funny Op, I know some broke guys that still rough handle their women.

Money makes love interesting, no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

that still make the senseless ladies senseless, because truth is, if u dont contribute to a man's success, u are just a liability.
when i was struggling, my beautiful woman was right by my side, and when God started his wonderful work in me, i make her my priority in everything i do. now thats what u call a sensible lady.

While I was struggling, I refused to get into a relationship with any man. I didn't want to be a liability. My efforts was actually complimented with a blessing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Lovelynature(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Well, everybody is not the same. Only few women understand, while majority of them like Specialbaby would see you as her house boy. You run the errands thinking you are being romantic, while her boss and 'rich boys' in your city do the fvcking
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Xyge(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:

c'ld you just shut ur bowl-looking mouth.. pheww!! Grow up Mishy! wait oo. u married YET?
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by nikkypearl(f): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Awwwww @ pic 2 and 3 smiley
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by richidinho(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
Awwwww @ pic 2 and 3 smiley
U liking them? grin
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by halfricanadian(f): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
All i ever need from hubby cry cry cry cry

All dis his love touch affection care

I can donate my organs for rituals sef for him

I love u future hubby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by billionbaby(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
i kinda luv d fourth pix. dats a real Man doin stuff lyk dat
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Specialbaby(f): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
Well, everybody is not the same. Only few women understand, while majority of them like Specialbaby would see you as her house boy. You run the errands thinking you are being romantic, while her boss and 'rich boys' in your city do the fvcking
well,of late i learnt that majority of you guys hate the truth,it not about being materialistic,it not about being possessive but the plain truth is money is actually paramount coupled with care in any romantic affair,i am not talking of being RICH pls,!!!

1 Like

Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Specialbaby(f): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Xyge:

c'ld you just shut ur bowl-looking mouth.. pheww!! Grow up Mishy! wait oo. u married YET?
i will urge you to be careful when addressing faceless personas

btw,i wasnt talking,i typed! Eerm,my marital status is not a business of yours!!!

1 Like

Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Lovelynature(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:
well,of late i learnt that majority of you guys hate the truth,it not about being materialistic,it not about being possessive but the plain truth is money is actually paramount coupled with care in any romantic affair,i am not talking of being RICH pls,!!!
lol, money is paramount in every issue of life. It's one of the major basics of one's value. Anybody with cash is already valued, whether he's ugly, uneducated, unromantic is not considered.

Op is probably referring to being romantic, not money as the paramount thing here, which only very few women would allow, if at all. I very well that no matter how romantic a guy maybe, without enough money, he can never please his woman. But an unromantic guy with enough cash turns romantic overnight. Money makes it so.

No woman wants to be in an igo-better relationship.

Conclusion: Money is the paramount thing in every relationship not romance
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Specialbaby(f): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
lol, money is paramount in every issue of life. It's one of the major basics of one's value. Anybody with cash is already valued, whether he's ugly, uneducated, unromantic is not considered.

Op is probably referring to being romantic, not money as the paramount thing here, which only very few women would allow, if at all. I very well that no matter how romantic a guy maybe, without enough money, he can never please his woman. But an unromantic guy with enough cash turns romantic overnight. Money makes it so.

No woman wants to be in an igo-better relationship.

Conclusion: Money is the paramount thing in every relationship not romance
we are saying the same thing then!

Have a nice nightwink
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Lovelynature(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:
we are saying the same thing then!

Have a nice nightwink

Hey bae, for us to be saying the same thing could be evidence of compatibility, you knowtongue

you could be my Mrs right. What do you think
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Specialbaby(f): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lovelynature:

Hey bae, for us to be saying the same thing could be evidence of compatibility, you knowtongue

you could be my Mrs right. What do you think
hehehehehehe,funny you!
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by mostHandsome01: 12:27am On Mar 23, 2016
Enypie:

While I was struggling, I refused to get into a relationship with any man. I didn't want to be a liability. My efforts was actually complimented with a blessing. smiley
relationship should be based on love, friendship and support,
of cos money is important but its just funny how people make money look like the bases of relationship.
relationship now seems to be a trade by barter. she gives sex, he give money, thats so not proper.
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
mostHandsome01:

relationship should be based on love, friendship and support,
of cos money is important but its just funny how people make money look like the bases of relationship.
relationship now seems to be a trade by barter. she gives sex, he give money, thats so not proper.

The only reason she's trading sex for money is because she has nothing else to offer in the relationship. Too bad. Truth is... the right woman is a blessing to an hard working man.
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by mostHandsome01: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Enypie:

The only reason she's trading sex for money is because she has nothing else to offer in the relationship. Too bad. Truth is... the right woman is a blessing to an hard working man.
BIG THUMB... You right!!!

1 Like

Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by NegeduGrace(f): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
No be this days oo..but I sure want this,,**all I see is love,care n understanding*
Re: Pix:it Ain't About Money But The Little Things That Mean A Whole lot to girls by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
just observing... tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful se.x Position? / In One Word Describe Your Firxt Ever Relationship / My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.