Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor (49900 Views)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by divinehand2003(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
– Agbomhere says he hopes to probe all corrupt officials if elected Edo governor

– The APC candidate says its better to be patriotic than to be comrade

– He says he hopes to better the lot of the youths

An aspirant for the September 10 governorship in Edo state on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC)‎, Blessing Agbomhere, has vowed to probe Governor Adams Oshiomole and send him to jail, if elected governor of the state.

Agbomhere, a kinsman of Oshiomole , from Fugar, Etsake Central local government area of the state, made the vow on Tuesday in Benin, while addressing ‎on why he decided to contest in the election.

“I am running, not because I am from Afemi, not because I am from Esan, not because I am from Benin, but because I am from Edo state. I am running because I am from the camp of those that have been deprived of leadership for too long, the youth.”

“My government will abolish corruption in Edo state. That is why the programme we have is to ensure that all our past leaders are probed. Whether they like it or not, we will ensure that whatever they have taken from Edo state, whatever they have wasted from‎ Edo state, they will bring back. And I will start from Comrade Adams Oshiomole  , the present governor of Edo state. 

“We will visit all the projects he has done to ascertain how much he has spent on the projects and if we see that Edo state‎ has been sub charged, we will ensure that such monies will be refunded to the account of Edo state. 

“We will also visit the Airport road project. We have been getting petitions from different groups and organisations on that projects, how [the first contractor] abandoned the project and left some money unrefunded to the state. We will go into that issue to ensure that we get into the truth of it and if it is true that he did that, we will ensure that he refund with immediate effect, the money into the account of our state. We will no longer allow our state to be killed by those who put their interest ahead of the state.”

Commenting on genuine patriotism to the state, ‎Agbomhere said, “I tell people I am not a comrade, I am a patriot‎. I don’t know the meaning of comrade. In the Nigerian law, we don’t know anything like comrade. What we have in Nigerian law is patriotism. So we young Nigerians should focus our intellectualism, our capacity and our capability in being patriotic to our state, not in being comrade.”

The governorship aspirant also berated Governor Oshiomole for “abandoning the state-owned Nigerian Observer‎ newspapers limited but spent millions of naira elsewhere to printing government letterhead papers and other documents when he needed less than N200 million to refurbish Observer printing press.”

When asked how he hope to get the nomination of his party to fly its flag ‎at the election even while threatening to probe the incumbent government sponsored by the party, Agbomhere said the APC constitution is against corruption, and so he will probe the present government the same way President Muhammadu Buhari is currently probing the immediate past government.

“We are probing because there are so many allegations of corruption against the present government and the allegations are hampering the chances of the party in the state,” he said.

Besides, he said he has consulted widely with delegates of the party, adding that more than 2,600 delegates are already behind him.

“We believe this is our time to take over the leadership of the Edo. We have consulted with Edo people in diaspora. These young people have resolved that it is their time to take over leadership. We have what it takes to build Edo and take it to the next level. This is the time for the change Edo people have been waiting for. I am the new face of that change.”

The governorship aspirant promised to invest heavily in the mineral resources that abound in the state “for the development and engagement of the people of Edo state.”

https://www.naij.com/773519-oshiomole-will-land-jail-become-governor-apc-governorship-candidate.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
cry i am so shocked when i see people hailing that criminal called Adams, he finished Edo State cry .

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by nickxtra(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cry i am so shocked when i see people hailing that criminal called Adams, he finished Edo State cry .
In Buhari's voice, "it is no longer a laughing matter"

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by SleekMallam: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
I wish he lands the party nomination. This is change unfolding. Ambode should have probed Fashola the way Wike did to ameachi. That's the precedent we need to set.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Opinedecandid(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thumps up, Mr. Fearless guber aspirant.

Adams Oshiomhole is a complete shame, failure and disgrace who can only boast of two things namely:
1. Mouth
2. Iara (his new wife)

Guess what, the first helped him to secure the second.

Reasons why I believe Adams might go to jail:
Human right abuses, 'go and die';
Financial recklessness;
Human laundering, lara,
Etc.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by ozoigbondu: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
I like this guy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Aromas: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
If Adams goes scot free after leaving office as Edo State governor, then PMB corrupt grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by ckmayoca: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol. This guy want support, see campeign strategy. APC na APC make una forget that thing.

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
All APC members are saints. It is only PDP members that are corrupt.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Comedian cheesy cheesy grin

EDO Is APC and APC Is EDO!

Anybody Oshiomole Chooses Becomes Our Candidate and automatically the governor...

IPOB Youths leave Nigerian Politics For Nigerians....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by baralatie(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
SleekMallam:
I wish he lands the party nomination. This is change unfolding. Ambode should have probed Fashola the way Wike did to ameachi. That's the precedent we need to set.
Do you know that he is lying

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by divinehand2003(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol
OSHIOMOLE is in for a very long thing if this aspirant gets into power. I can imagine the look on Iara's face when OSHIOBABA LANDS IN KIRIKIRI!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
he's hunting for Lara...........

divinehand2003:
Lol
OSHIOMOLE is in for a very long thing if this aspirant gets into power. I can imagine the look on Iara's face when OSHIOBABA LANDS IN KIRIKIRI!!!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by divinehand2003(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
SmartChoices:
he's hunting for Lara...........

Lara or Iara will port to the next governor of Edo if OSHIOMOLE lands in Jail. Love for sale!!!

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by eyeview: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
This clearly shows that Oshiomole must be a criminal. For his part member to pull this stunt to win people's hearts clearly shows that its a move that will make him popular before the people

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by OlujobaSamuel: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
it will be much more easier for Tony Anenih to be the governor than for this dude to be the governor, people within and outside the party will block his nominationby the party.
Even almighty pmb created the impression that he won't disturb the past till he was sworn in even after been declared the president elect.
in Yoruba, there is a saying, "ti owo omode o ba ti te eku ida, ko gbodo beere iku to pa baba e" meaning if a child is yet to behold the handle of the sword, he is not in a position to ask/know the cause of his father's death.
This kid is a fooolissh brainy man.

28 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by JennyNwa22(f): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Anybody Oshiomole Chooses Becomes Our Candidate and automatically the governor...

Boy, you rant more than this in Rivers; how far so far tongue

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
This guy is not wise oh ..
Even if that is his plan why reveal it now when primary election not been conducted and mr oshiomole is the godfather of APC Edo state chapter..
Smh

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by ApcSucks: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

una go want election cancelled soon

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by JennyNwa22(f): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
ApcSucks:

una go want election cancelled soon
Leave the clown... He will soon go mute

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by TippyTop(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oshiomhole would be probed but not by an APC governor.
Ize-Iyamu, Osaro or any candidate able to get PDP nomination would do the probing.
Am not impressed by Agbomhere, APC have lost the goodwill of Edo people.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by freeze001(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Is this the new scope now? The good cop, bad cop routine? People should wash their eyes very well and make their choices o! Not by outlandish promises and long stories!

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
Laugh want kill me abeg
Opinedecandid:
Thumps up, Mr. Fearless guber aspirant.

Adams Oshiomhole is a complete shame, failure and disgrace who can only boast of two things namely:
1. Mouth
2. Lara (his new wife)

Guess what, the first helped him to secure the second.

Reasons why I believe Adams might go to jail:
Human right abuses, 'go and die';
Financial recklessness;
Human laundering, lara,
Etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Houseofglam7(f): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Forget dat tin
Birds of a feather

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Ehiscotch(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
There is just this instinct in me that makes me want to believe this guy, I don't believe his threats are just cooked up, I think he means them, sadly, it could span tenure(s) to jail ur predecessor. On the flipside, he jumped the gun, why did he have to openly reveal his plans before the primary. U wan form Donald Trump before primary .

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by tpiar: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Make he choose lara then!

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by tpiar: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
baralatie:

Do you know that he is lying

Maybe na Oshio draft his speech sef.

Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Reading comments here, i just laugh those ignorant and daft nairalanders. Hahahahahaha

AGBOMHERE, you that will soon step down even before the primary? lol

To all those that posted trashs, shut up if you dont know anything about my state. This isnt rivers state. The only opposition candidate that can defeat any candidate oshiomole brings, is NOBODY.

Infact we re defeating pdp with nothing less than 100k votes diff.

Ize-iyamu knows and thats why he is presently afraid of spending his money so that he doesnt ends up bankrupt. Imagine him given a whole pdp south south women leader just 300k to help cordinate and arrange women for his election.

And he was even at my area last month to seek for support from the youths and he ended up buying them 1 hero bear each. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Reading comments here, i just laugh those ignorant and daft nairalanders. Hahahahahaha

AGBOMHERE, you that will soon step down even before the primary? lol

To all those that posted trashs, shut up if you dont know anything about my state. This isnt rivers state. The only opposition candidate that can defeat any candidate oshiomole brings, is NOBODY.

Infact we re defeating pdp with nothing less than 100k votes diff.

Ize-iyamu knows and thats why he is presently afraid of spending his money so that he doesnt ends up bankrupt. Imagine him given a whole pdp south south women leader just 300k to help cordinate and arrange women for his election.

And he was even at my area last month to seek for support from the youths and he ended up buying them 1 hero bear each. Lol
APC will not win one single LGA in any part of Edo state

26 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Oshiomhole would be probed but not by an APC governor.
Ize-Iyamu, Osaro or any candidate able to get PDP nomination would do the probing.
Am not impressed by Agbomhere, APC have lost the goodwill of Edo people.
Which of the Ize-iyamu? The one that was once part of oshiomole's govt? or the one whom oshiomole awarded the contract to construct forestry road which ize-iyamu did half way and ran to pdp (thank God Oshiomole had to re-construct the road again), or the one whose only grudge with oshiomole is because oshiomole refused making ize-iyamu succeed him as the next governor? Which Ize-Iyamu?

And for Osaro Onaiwu, he would step down before the primary or wont get upto 10 votes during pdp primary if he refuse stepping down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.