Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander (3819 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" / New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Mrkingzz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
There are plenty of people out there who have no idea what it is like to be raped and I really hope they never have to experience how terrible it is. I’ve told my story to people dozens of times and the main response is usually “You’re a guy, you can’t be raped.”

Yes, men can be raped, it happened to me lastnight.

When you mention the term “rape at a night party” to someone, they are almost always going to ask questions based on the fact that they think a woman got raped. I will admit that there are probably more women than men who get raped at night parties, but it shouldn’t demean what happened to me.

I went to a party with a group of friends, my girlfriend decided to stay in for that night. Throughout the night, I noticed that I was probably drinking more than everyone else in the group. It was a fun party, a get together party for my closest friend that just graduated from Unizik my school.

Unfortunately, I ended up drinking a lot and didn’t feel too great after a couple of hours. We all decided to head back to our lodges, and my friends had to help me walk to a cab.

One of the friends helping me was a girl who I was not attracted to at all, but who was a very good friend of one of the girls in our group. During the drive back, I managed to log in to nairaland to reply my quotes from one of my post that was on the front page (Student enteres in a tunnel because of rain), she saw what i was doing and asked me if i am a nairalander and i said yes, she said she is also a nairalander also and love posting in romance section, we then talked for few minutes on how efficient nairaland is and later got fatigued and relaxed, some few minutes later I feel her hand getting uncomfortably close to my crotch, I knocked it away and thought that was the end of that.

At my room, two of my friends and the other girl helped me into my bed, they took off my jeans and my shirt and left. As I was laying there in the dark, about 2 minutes later, I heard the door open. I figured it was my roommate, but was surprised when the light turned on and it was the other girl.
I wasn’t so strong enough due to the intoxication. She was substantially heavier than I was, and jumped on top of me. I told her “no”, and she ripped the cover off of me and proceeded to rub my penis with her hand. I kept saying no and tried pushing her away, but she forced me to lay down on the bed.

As I was pushed back into a laying position, I could feel her opening the hole of my boxers, and take out my penis. I cried as she performed MouthAction on me.

After 5 to 10 minutes of me constantly saying no, and her realizing that I was not going to get an erection, she got off of me, called me a “gay”, then left.

I cried bitterly after she left, should i report to the police for 'rape' case or should i keep calm?

Please I know you must come across this post on nairaland since you are a nairalander, better come and tender apologies or I sue you.

See more photos at http://www.9jamasses.com/2016/03/i-was-raped-by-lady-in-party.html

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by UnknownT: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
So how did you feel after posting this lie? Satisfied?

9 Likes

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by NiRfreak(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
you cried bitterly ba??!.....Guy...easy now with this lie now

3 Likes

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by MUVA(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nigga took his time to type this clusterfvck of lies and expects us to believe it undecided

If I say NL has gone to the dogs now, seun go vex. So ama just chill undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
I smell lies

3 Likes

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
I just looked at the first four comments and desperately wished the genders were reversed

It would have been GLORIOUS. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Bluezy13(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
He doesn't know how to lie.

By the way; That's Chris Brown's picture
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Msflack: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
To guarantee a safe and mature relationship, you have to meet mature men and women. Meet serious minded African men and women across the globe on www.afiqlove.com. 100% no age boundaries.
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by ClassCaptain(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bros bros bros::
dem give u mouth action and kazuki no rise
Haha three gbosas for you

1 Like

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Pheals(f): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2016

another weed smoker spotted

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
cry you must be Lie Mohammed's son
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by donholy28(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
OK she's a Nairalander?!! what's her moniker?!!
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Maxi112: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
op u can lie for Africa grin

so people that can lie like this, still exist?
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oma se o.. Op can lie for africa!
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by EWANE(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
op u were dreaming.

1 Like

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by agarawu23(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
What baffles me is the time u wasted in typing this trash sad

1 Like

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
dude i had to read dis sh*t over..every line frm it was a lie , back2back...fvck u bro!..

Linus Oğunus
The Son of lie mohammed undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by tobisco29(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
If the "thing" stand that means you were not rape!

1 Like

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
So Op what did u graduate with? A third class I guess! Btw show us a pic of your ripped clothes not a fully clothed pic.
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by prahcetomi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chai

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Luckyk(f): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
i guess the slang was made 4 u "WEREY 100%
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by ifex370(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Luckyk:
i guess the slang was made 4 u "WEREY 100%

its true oo.. i was there sef
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by ellapius(f): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmmm u cried like what a baby ot a man..... mr red head. omo mummy. mtchereeeeew chicken bull....
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Luckyk(f): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
ifex370:

its true oo.. i was there sef
where?
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by EWANE(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
wuna wan killam? she rape am nah, he survived and gave the testimony. Praaaaaaaaaise THE LORD!

2 Likes

Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Lsofdk(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
this na holy week so I'd pass over you but I'll revisit you with thunderstorms of insult
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by ehix89(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
this lie is legendary grin, it defies all odds, statistic shows wen one is high ur libido is sky high too, how u managed to avoid her beats my imagination
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Standrago(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
So u guyz re saying a girl can't rape a guy. Shoot! except hez handicapped. #passingtru
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Mrkingzz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
UnknownT:
So how did you feel after posting this lie? Satisfied?
My dear, i didn't lie. I think it's high time we realized that everybody doesn't crave for s3x, i was bittered coz i felt i cheated on her
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Mrkingzz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
NiRfreak:
you cried bitterly ba??!.....Guy...easy now with this lie now
You mustn't believe, believe not if you doubteth thou
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Mrkingzz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
MUVA:
Nigga took his time to type this clusterfvck of lies and expects us to believe it undecided

If I say NL has gone to the dogs now, seun go vex. So ama just chill undecided undecided
I think i'm too busy to type few lines of fiction.
Re: I Was 'Raped' By A Female Nairalander by Mrkingzz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oma307:
I smell lies
I smell doubts also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gory Photos : As Nigeria Military Engage Unknown Gun Men In Essien Udim / Watch Dstv And IPTV Channel FREE / The Inhumane Treatment Of Inmates At The Ikoyi Prison, (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.