Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,816 members, 7,798,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles (35050 Views)

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by kenzysmith: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Iwobi this iwobi that hw I wish we had dele alli I would understand this average mediocre player non go allow person hear word
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Really ? undecided
alobright17:
He's some kid who God has bless more than you can ever imagined and the world knows him .
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by bilazego(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Who he be sef. angry
he is the nigga that is greater than you

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by bilazego(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Who he be sef. angry
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
As in undecided
bilazego:

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Urine: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Beehshorp:
I don't understand why dis boy is included in our squad.. Am sure its because of arsenal fans pressure.. There are better players who are performing better than him at the moment e.g chidi odiah, julius aghaowa and yaks aiyegbeni

ROFLMFAO

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by daveP(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
thank God. bad news for the English press that tried to use this to exaggerate and show that we are an epidemic, unhealthy to stay around kinda nation. well they want his boots in their camp.

recall how they over blew rooney's illness too when he came for tinapa.

let's thank the guy that was good that they named him twice J.J Okocha. he's won this for us.

(in don jazzy voice) you want him, comman collect him

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by daveP(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
kenzysmith:
Iwobi this iwobi that hw I wish we had dele alli I would understand this average mediocre player non go allow person hear word
don't start this all vs iwobi war. iwobi is on the rise, no cos of his previous games, but cos of what he showed against a big team called barca. that match would've seen alli disappear the way ozil does often.

that is why.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by tallfish145(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Iwobi for super eagles?
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by faaz24: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
timidapsin:
I suspect Wenger for his illness undecided

Wetin bring Wenger name for d tori...Wengerphobia ?
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Jfrezzy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Beehshorp:
I don't understand why dis boy is included in our squad.. Am sure its because of arsenal fans pressure.. There are better players who are performing better than him at the moment e.g chidi odiah, julius aghaowa and yaks aiyegbeni
u be fool lol..but really funny .. Was thinking u wanted to say something big
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by esonuu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Abeg make them no break dat boy leg cos wenger aint buying any striker for Arsenal next season,iwobi go replace giroud
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Eeroh95(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
I was asking masef who poisoned him but now the case is different......before I tot if dem poison you nah die be dat....nigerian and their scam....dem for just say stomach upset
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by nzeBiddle(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Beehshorp:

I tell you bro ..especially 29 year old Aghaowa who is in tip top form at the moment, haven notched a hat-trick last weekend. Smh

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Omoluabi16(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
menix:
Once a nigerian scores lucky goal in his foriegn club nah so we go carry am 4 head like crate of egg..
But we ve local players here in nigeria scoring weekly...
Well i hope he wont be like Ogbeche the bicycle kick striker...
You described Nigeria as 'WE' ...I am indeed pleased. Lets make a toast to the greatness of this beautiful country Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by menix(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
You described Nigeria as 'WE' ...I am indeed pleased. Lets make a toast to the greatness of this beautiful country Nigeria.

This man, shebi nah mynd the pure water seller send you make u dey monitor me abii
una two go tire i swear..
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by kobonaire(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Food poisoning?? I hope he didn't visit mama-put in KD? grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by deochris749(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Who he be sef. angry
Bad Belle...is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by thowbie7ven(m): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2016
What's so spectacular about this guy's style of play pls?...Martial and Rashford better pass this guy in multiple folds....
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by mikron(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2016
this is the kind of news i want to hear always, very good news to the ears, England come catch him if u can, dele ali u grab, agbonlahon u grab, ross barkley u grab, gordon ibe dem want to collect and our very own Alex iwobi dem want to snatch too, na wetin? England like france no get individual players again?

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:28am On Mar 23, 2016
That's totally uncalled for.

Iwobi is a "different" super talent compared to the super talents of Martial and Rashford

Martial and Rashford are Strikers/centre-forwards (though Martial can play on the left wing too).

But Iwobi is an attacking winger who can also play central attacking midfield. He's an attacking winger/attacking midfielder who can function centrally or on the left/right wings.

Did you watch him against a big team like Barcelona? Have you "actually observed" the way he plays football? Pls, drop the bias. I may be wrong but you sound like a Man Utd fan. #smiles

thowbie7ven:
What's so spectacular about this guy's style of play pls?...Martial and Rashford better pass this guy in multiple folds....

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by OKorowanta: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2016
menix:
Once a nigerian scores lucky goal in his foriegn club nah so we go carry am 4 head like crate of egg..

I wonder who fabricated d news dat England wants him badly for their national team and are ready to convince him before he makes his debut for Nigeria.
After dat lucky goal o!
Even Rashford wey dey hot like fire,England still dey careful not to make mistake.
Yeye reali dey smell! undecided
We wish well though.
If he hits top marks is for our good.
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by loomer: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
he be berra than your EX, way much berra than your nEXt.

MODIFIED
ManUre fan kid spotted

why not advice Siasia to invite both of them to the Eagles' Camp? Unpatriotic citizen.

Na run those 2 sabi run na
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2016
M4gunners:
That's my boy . The future is bright for both club and country.
Yes. Nigeria will defeat Egypt on Friday.
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Fkhalifa(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2016
This is one of the reasons why Nigeria don't progress much, we keep getting envious fooilishly of one another,

The Arsenal fans who are even non Nigerians has been singing his praises, motivating and tipping the young for greater heights, including Thiery Henry...

Imagine stewpid comments like he scored lucky goal, he drove the ball with speed and calmly slot It in between the Everton goalies legs, is that luck or some tap ins undecided

Comparing him to rashford, unnecessary hatred, they are not contributing to the counties development, but they are quick to lash buhari,Jonathan,sia sia and even the unborn kids

Smh
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2016
menix:

I also agree he's not proven enough for this hype.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by edorhe14(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016
Its a smart choice playing for Naija..Cos u ave a better chance of winning trophies and getting playing time with Nigeria than with England who would just cap u and dump somewhere ..See Moses.. he has won a trophy and played at the world cup he is loving every moment of choosing Nigeria over England
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by hrykanu231(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Beehshorp:

Baba, please discontinue the use of dry banana leaves. stuff isn't good with u
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by holuphisayor(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Alex iwobi??
The guy no sabi joor
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by MayorHyklass(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Who he be sef. angry

Amebo tongue
GreenWhiteGreen:
Who he be sef. angry

Amebo
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by stevLegend: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Trendy247:
ABEG WETIN DEM MEAN BY FOOD POISONING? BECAUSE THE ONE WEY I DEY SEE FOR NAIJA MOVIE, IF PERSON CHOP AM NA DIE B DAT
E mean say him chop food wey no dey okay with him body system.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Football Terminology For Four Goals In A Match? / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) / Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.