Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? (5355 Views)

He Is Ijebu, I Am Igbo; Should I Marry Him? / See Kids Stranded In Hospital After Mom Dies In crash On Ibadan-Ijebu Ode road / Recommend A Gud Relaxation Spot In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Does anyone have any idea of places (parks, theatres, museums e. T. C. ) to visit in ijebu land (ijebu ode and it's environs).
Ogun indegenes sorry o but ur lives are quite boring. Sad thing I'm stuck here. embarassed
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by agarawu23(m): 4:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Wetin u go do for my villa? shocked

Relaxation joint yapa for Ijebu naw.
Maybe na bush side u go angry
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by ibkn(m): 5:01am On Mar 23, 2016
op. seems am in the same boat with you. what I do is either I go to lagos to unwind or I travel to ibadan.
meanwhile have I gone to Yemoji?
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Bolade005: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2016
Honestly, you don't have to apologise. Ogun state is really a dead zone. You only see bars everywhere, drinking is the only way to enjoy one's money and it's really sad.

I'm an indigene and I can tell you Ogun is boring.
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Acidosis(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Do people actually derive pleasure in theatres, museums?

or am I the "bush" type?
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
Wetin u go do for my villa? shocked

Relaxation joint yapa for Ijebu naw.
Maybe na bush side u go angry
Ur villa is a forest with different local govt full if bushes. Na nysc carry me go dere o.
Name one na....
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
ibkn:
op. seems am in the same boat with you. what I do is either I go to lagos to unwind or I travel to ibadan.
meanwhile have I gone to Yemoji?
can't just travel during the weekends.
Where 's yemoji. never heard of it
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bolade005:
Honestly, you don't have to apologise. Ogun state is really a dead zone. You only see bars everywhere, drinking is the only way to enjoy one's money and it's really sad.

I'm an indigene and I can tell you Ogun is boring.
yeah, just bars and hotels. Those are the only two sports they enjoy. Its a shame that the state is close to lagos but the lagos life has rarely rubbed off on them. Abeokuta and ota and the only 'open eye' places.
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Acidosis:
Do people actually derive pleasure in theatres, museums?

or am I the "bush" type?
U see new things, u take pictures, u spend time with friends and acquaintances.
Whate ur own idea of places to have fun?
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Bolade005: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

yeah, just bars and hotels. Those are the only two sports they enjoy. Its a shame that the state is close to lagos but the lagos life has rarely rubbed off on them. Abeokuta and ota and the only 'open eye' places.
Are you in Ijebu for just a short stay?
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by agarawu23(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

Ur villa is a forest with different local govt full if bushes. Na nysc carry me go dere o.
Name one na....
yemoji is a cool place if you can go there cos I went there once.

Though Ijebu is meant for big guys and ladies to spend their cash and have fun. Nothing really special there.

If u get money, take a bus to Ijebu Igbo, (my home town) and ask for Abidap hotel and enjoy your life there cheesy

BTW where in Ijebu ode are u serving?
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

U see new things, u take pictures, u spend time with friends and acquaintances.
Whate ur own idea of places to have fun?

I derive more pleasure when I see bank alert and electricity
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Acidosis:

I derive more pleasure when I see bank alert and electricity
But what do you use the bank alert for?
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bolade005:

Are you in Ijebu for just a short stay?
no, long stay o. Nysc things
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
yemoji is a cool place if you can go there cos I went there once.

Though Ijebu is meant for big guys and ladies to spend their cash and have fun. Nothing really special there.

If u get money, take a bus to Ijebu Igbo, (my home town) and ask for Abidap hotel and enjoy your life there cheesy

BTW where in Ijebu ode are u serving?
spend cash on what? Have fun with what?
What part of ijebu is yemoji located - ijebu ode, ijebu igbo or ijebu ife?
It's all hotels and bars... una never hear of amusement park b4?
Serving in ilese.
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Acidosis(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

But what do you use the bank alert for?

Lol, don't compare yourself with me o. I'm an Introvert..

I go to malls, cinemas only to satisfy my partner. Sitting down in a cinema for the next movie bore me totally. I prefer to get that movie, get that TV, and watch in my house.

Although I sometimes eat in eateries, I don't really fancy such atmosphere where one has to be careful while forming and avoiding food droplets on the cloth. I eat better when I'm indoor.

I spend most of the time working, browsing, and on the tv., so you'd hardly hear me complain of boredom.
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Acidosis:

Lol, don't compare yourself with me o. I'm an Introvert..

I go to malls, cinemas only to satisfy my partner. Sitting down in a cinema for the next movie bore me totally. I prefer to get that movie, get that TV, and watch in my house.

Although I sometimes eat in eateries, I don't really fancy such atmosphere where one has to be careful while forming and avoiding food droplets on the cloth. I eat better when I'm indoor.

I spend most of the time working, browsing, and on the tv., so you'd hardly hear me complain of boredom.
Haha, and I thought I was introverted. ..
@I eat better when I'm indoor- we know your type. Na una dey decapitate Eba, come burst pipeline of egusi aFter which you perform postmortem on the fish
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Acidosis(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

Haha, and I thought I was introverted. ..
@I eat better when I'm indoor- we know your type. Na una dey decapitate Eba, come burst pipeline of egusi aFter which you perform postmortem on the fish
ahaha grin you know as e dey go

As an introvert, a year is not too much to endure nah. Some endured in villages without GSM. Where are you from?
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Acidosis:

ahaha grin you know as e dey go

As an introvert, a year is not too much to endure nah. Some endured in villages without GSM. Where are you from?
I'm saying I'm not as introverted as that. Can't bear it this much.
From a south west state.
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by armyofone(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Which kind relaxation place are you looking for eh.
My brother just go near one small bush, clear small place, spread out your mat chat up nature.
If hungry come, pluck corn roast or grab a banana.
Oyinbo style is too expensive.
But concept like 6 Flags/universal studios/Disney/Knotts Berry Farm etc should be available in Nigeria now.
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Acidosis(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

I'm saying I'm not as introverted as that. Can't bear it this much.
From a south west state.
Ohh okay, I understand... you can spend some time with friends, offline and online
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Acidosis:

Ohh okay, I understand... you can spend some time with friends, offline and online
yea. ..
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
armyofone:
My brother just go near one small bush, clear small place, spread out your mat chat up nature.
But concept like 6 Flags/universal studios/Disney/Knotts Berry Farm etc should be available in Nigeria now.
Haha. Disney loun loun...
No corn to pluck sef. Large expanse of land but sadly, not being put to use.
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Acidosis(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:
yea. ..
wink
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by agarawu23(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

spend cash on what? Have fun with what?
What part of ijebu is yemoji located - ijebu ode, ijebu igbo or ijebu ife?
It's all hotels and bars... una never hear of amusement park b4?
Serving in ilese.
iyemoji is a little bit far from Ijebu ode town sha

I forget the name of the town u will take a car or okada to.

I visited that place in 2006 when I was posted to write neco exam in the town then. I enjoyed the swimming tongue
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by agarawu23(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
armyofone:
we don know say na USA u dey grin lipsrsealed

You can now come down to our level cool
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
iyemoji is a little bit far from Ijebu ode town sha

I forget the name of the town u will take a car or okada to.

I visited that place in 2006 when I was posted to write neco exam in the town then. I enjoyed the swimming tongue
Haha 2006! That's like 10 years ago.
Imagbon town right? Just found out. Thanks for the info.
Right now the area I'm in we can't go out. Cos one Agemo chief is being buried. They are performing the rituals and just walked by the street. Ijebu I hail o, dede ogun odo yin we pesi.
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by agarawu23(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

Haha 2006! That's like 10 years ago.
Imagbon town right? Just found out. Thanks for the info.
Right now the area I'm in we can't go out. Cos one Agemo chief is being buried. They are performing the rituals and just walked by the street. Ijebu I hail o, dede ogun odo yin we pesi.
ori e wa n be

Na imagbon be the villa
Very boring town like that
But yemoji is a nice place.

You can't live Ijebu without experiencing such o
Juju things
Na the same "juju" I dey use for my oga till date cheesy

Hail us well
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
ori e wa n be

Na imagbon be the villa
Very boring town like that
But yemoji is a nice place.

You can't live Ijebu without experiencing such o
Juju things
Na the same "juju" I dey use for my oga till date cheesy

Hail us well
me here crouching like a cat to get a glimpse and fearing for myself lest I get caught?
I know na. Even oyinbo no fit stand Wye ijebu juju dey talk.
Me don comot now dey form baddo try take picture as dem dey bury. I hope i dont pay with my head sha....
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by agarawu23(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

me here crouching like a cat to get a glimpse and fearing for myself lest I get caught?
I know na. Even oyinbo no fit stand Wye ijebu juju dey talk.
Me don comot now dey form baddo try take picture as dem dey bury. I hope i dont pay with my head sha....
ijebu life day sweet wella especially our Ijebu garri. grin
Take pictures, insurance cover u
Which state are you from?
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
ijebu life day sweet wella especially our Ijebu garri. grin
Take pictures, insurance cover u
Which state are you from?
inSurance ko, insurance nI. Wicked acts they engage in.
I'm from a certain Yoruba state, not far from here but much better than here.
Re: Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

inSurance ko, insurance nI. Wicked acts they engage in.
I'm from a certain Yoruba state, not far from here but much better than here.
what stops you from being specific? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday Present For My 60 Year Old Dad / Motherless Twin Girls Need Help / Need Advice On Life as a Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.