Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business (12878 Views)

Zain Nigeria Finally Dissolves Into Bharti Airtel For $9 Billion / How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? / Zain Africa Has Finally Been Sold To Vivendi Of France At $12billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by tos4u(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2009
hi nairalanders,

pls can any one enlighten me on how to do business printing mtn, glo and zain recharge cards and marketing it.
pls all help me. i just need to surve in this country. plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by darellone: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2009
do you have the required working capital, How much do you have?
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by tos4u(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2009
i only have N30,000
how do i do it
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by Gbade1: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
hi guy 30000 is a good start up capital even with 10000 u are on d go i have the complete manual containing all u need and the companies u will work with just call me on 08038239321 to get the e manual.
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by sabaestate(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2009
What if i give you someone number

that will put you through in this business?

As far as im concern recharge card business

is very lucrative in Nigeria.But will you be able

to market it? do you have zeal for marketing?

because that is where the problem lies.

ok call this number and he will put you through

Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
I think www.ngrgsm.com is the cheapest online bulk pin seller, check them out.
Hope this helps
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by kemoju: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2009
pls guys i want to be a wholeseller of recharge cards how do i make it happen
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by darellone: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ Kemoju,

Talk to AUTHORIZED dealers

1 Like

Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by bidemi007: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2009
talk to me for more info ok

i have all the secret.
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by novine(f): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2009
hello you can get in touch with me to get this information

Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by kolade2: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2009
GET UR COMPLETE E MANUAL ABOUT THIS BUSINESS FROM ME REACH ME AT okewale@yahoo.com.
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by darellone: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ Kolade,

is the manual FREE?
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by atuagbo: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
AUTHORIZED dealers address, pls
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by babymi01: 4:59pm On May 27, 2010
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by akmaximum(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
i have the capital to start this business. but d problem am having in startin is the marketing status. i found out that people sell less dan 1naira-50kobo. and i dont want to get into it here in benin city and i dont have customer to buy my goods. here in benin its a competitive business. pls can somebody advice me
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by onoerime: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
be-careful some people just want to sell their manuals but they know what recharge biz entails. i have spent over 700k on recharge card biz.the profit in recharge card biz is very mean. before you can make use profit in this biz you must have a good turnover of customers. if you are really interested in this business and you reside in Lagos or you can afford to come to Lagos i will expose the whole truth about the business for you but remember good knowledge are never free. be warned never go into this sensitive biz without getting the right information. you can reach me on 08025701682 or email me at evanvick@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by legalwealth(m): 2:44am On Sep 06, 2012
Read "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria"

www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by RUMSFIELD: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2013
AIRTEL MODEM CRACKED for sale at 3600 Naira. Call now on 0808 624 7781. My name is Ben.
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by knice(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2013
There is more money in printing than in retailing. Its profitability lies in bulk printing, so get more retailers buying from you, so will you make more money.
On the contrary, you will need a computer, printer and a printing software to print. On this, I will provide you with the console printing software, the list of accreditted dealers in your state and the set-up manual. Have a nice day.
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by warrenweste(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
RUMSFIELD: AIRTEL MODEM CRACKED for sale at 3600 Naira. Call now on 0808 624 7781. My name is Ben.
which city re u @
Re: Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business by jamace(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
knice: There is more money in printing than in retailing. Its profitability lies in bulk printing, so get more retailers buying from you, so will you make more money.
On the contrary, you will need a computer, printer and a printing software to print. On this, I will provide you with the console printing software, the list of accreditted dealers in your state and the set-up manual. Have a nice day.
How far, bros?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. / Can Loan Apps Debit Your Bank Account Without Your Approval Or Consent? / Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.