Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday (800 Views)

Joyeux Anniversaire Ma Soeur Chérie Vickyrotex / Today Is Ma Birthday / (PIC)- Hapi Bufdei To Meeeee!! +1 To Ma Years Alwedi!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by crixlight2(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Help me thank God for his mercy over my life and successful operation I underwent some days back... Today is ma birthday..... Getting back on ma feet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by crixlight2(m): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2016
Hbd to me...
Lalasticlala you go wish me hbdhbd
Re: God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by menix(m): 2:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Happy Buffday dude...

no 4get to recover quick ooo.
Re: God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by crixlight2(m): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2016
menix:
Happy Buffday dude...

no 4get to recover quick ooo.
thanks bro 1 love
Re: God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by YorubaWoman: 2:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmm
Eni ba koja lenu ona hosipita lasan ti o wole, ko ma dupe lowo olorun
O sun oun ji fun rare, won o gbe o
Kosi ounje loun pariwo, sebi inu ati enu wa to fe je si ni
Kato ma fa oro gun smiley

I wish you speedy recovery and happy birthday to you
Devil is a liar
Next and all sure gonna be blast
It is well with you!

1 Like

Re: God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by crixlight2(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Hmmm
Eni ba koja lenu ona hosipita lasan ti o wole, ko ma dupe lowo olorun
O sun oun ji fun rare, won o gbe o
Kosi ounje loun pariwo, sebi inu ati enu wa to fe je si ni
Kato ma fa oro gun smiley

I wish you speedy recovery and happy birthday to you
Devil is a liar
Next and all sure gonna be blast
It is well with you!
bro gracias
Re: God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by okuneddie(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
OP, first of all go down low....happy birthday and I thank God for seeing u thru the operation....many people are dead now even from mere headache and malaria but u are still here among we the living to thank God...... Meanwhile OP where that party at cos me must chop jollof rice with chilled Legend....if u no want make everyone know so that u won't spend much money u fit whisper am into my ears
Re: God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by crixlight2(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
okuneddie:
OP, first of all go down low....happy birthday and I thank God for seeing u thru the operation....many people are dead now even from mere headache and malaria but u are still here among we the living to thank God...... Meanwhile OP where that party at cos me must chop jollof rice with chilled Legend....if u no want make everyone know so that u won't spend much money u fit whisper am into my ears
oga no lele meet at that bar very close to your house... party all night

1 Like

Re: God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by okuneddie(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
crixlight2:
oga no lele meet at that bar very close to your house... party all night

no p then we go hook up....I'm just happy that u are the only one that know my area and the bar very close to me
Re: God Saved My Life Some Days To Ma Birthday by crixlight2(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2016
okuneddie:

no p then we go hook up....I'm just happy that u are the only one that know my area and the bar very close to me
naso

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snake Swallows Another Snake!! / Miss Figure Eight Nigeria - Fem Achievers Awards / wish your Nairaland friends happy new year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.