Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (42265 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sas91(f): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Pls I need your honest opinion on this matter , i'm a lady with an average height and weighing 70kg, my fiance always complain about my weight and I know I'm trying my best working on it. But this time around he compared me with my friend and said my friend has a better body structure than I, that i'm not more beautiful as I used to be and that if I want to be his wife then I must Slim down. And so many things I can't even mention. He finally asked if I am ready to do all he wants.
my fear is did he truly love me? what if I Slim down now and even get fatter after giving birth to a baby, wld he then hate me so much? i'm confused and scared of going on with the relationship, Pls I need advice from experienced people.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Charles4075(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmm, this one pass me ohhhh... All the fat ladies in the house, oya make una come help Op ohhh.

*Modified*
Tosyne2much and Wristbangle, come see something ohhh.. I don make FTC ohhh. Please how can I receive the money MODS

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by vicstar(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2016
when a man complains that much.....hmmm undecided

40 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Ur man is only attracted with u physically...why he can't accept u juz the way u are? But anyway, juz do ur best to lose weight.. get motivated to all those negative things he had said, once u get ur ideal body weight plz punch him on his face.. cheesy jk...

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by hungryboy(m): 12:47am On Mar 23, 2016
The time, were him been come chyk you, him no been see say you fat?,
Aunty, that ram is only looking for an excuse to dump you, maybe, him don already get another consignment sef were dey wait am for him warehouse,

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2016
He doesn't love you for who you are being fat isn't a curse..

24 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sas91(f): 12:48am On Mar 23, 2016
KashyBaby:
Ur man is only attracted with u physically...why he can't accept u juz the way u are? But anyway, juz do ur best to lose weight.. get motivated to all those negative things he had said, once u get ur ideal body weight plz punch him on his face.. cheesy jk...

Thanks, I wld work on it.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sas91(f): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2016
hungryboy:
The time, were him been come chyk you, him no been see say you fat?,
Aunty, that ram is only looking for an excuse to dump you, maybe, him don already get another consignment sef were dey wait am for him warehouse,

I wonder o, Co's he wasn't like that before. I really appreciate, thanks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by jamex93(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2016
If ur eyes are still functioning u should d able to see that the relationship is coming to an end

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Bluezy13(m): 12:56am On Mar 23, 2016
He doesn't love you.
He gives you an immature condition for marriage.
He compares you to others, an indication of possibly cheating in future.
He has found an excuse to intimidate you with peradventure you caught him doing something wrong.
He is shy to walk with you and show you off to his friends.
You take the relationship more seriously than he does and he takes advantage of that...and you are scared maybe because of your age.

Question Will you bear all these and worse should you get married

Summary You will have one heck of a marriage where the only the husband makes the rules while the wife plays by it.

55 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by lecturerdabo(m): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:
Pls I need your honest opinion on this matter , i'm a lady with an average height and weighing 70kg, my fiancee always complain about my weight and I know I'm trying my best working on it. But this time around he compared me with my friend and said my friend has a better body structure than I, that i'm not more beautiful as I used to be and that if I want to be his wife then I must Slim down. And so many things I can't even mention. He finally asked if I am ready to all he wants.
my fear is did he truly love me? what if I Slim down now and even get fatter after giving birth to a baby, wld he then hate me so much? i'm confused and scared of going on with the relationship, Pls I need advice from experienced people.

Fiance or fiancee sorry if I got you wrong or perhaps you wan marry fellow babe!

Sister, pls do ur best to keep ur weight in check as only few men accomodates obesity!!

I for one nag even my female friends/ my friend's girls on per second billing if I notice them adding unnecessary weight.

My wife of 11yrs also know that its a NO NO to add weight anyhow even after child birth so she watch her weight, that is not to mean I don't love her but I VE GOT TASTE!!!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sweetetlove(f): 1:25am On Mar 23, 2016
sister pls hit the gym

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Vinshu(f): 1:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Go to the gym. Some guys don't like fat ladies.

Control your diet.

Avoid junk foods.

Do a lot of exercise. And if you give birth to a child still remain slim. It's not hard.

23 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by vivypretty(f): 1:44am On Mar 23, 2016
if u love urself the way u are that is all that matters

dont let him mess with ur head and make u feel bad about urself and loose ur self confidence

if he complains like that before marriage what happens after marriage

24 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Galaxydon1(m): 2:16am On Mar 23, 2016
he doesnt value you, pls leave him, he is not your type,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by YorubaWoman: 2:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Emi o gboyinbo o.

Ki la n ba ka undecided
Okunrin to ba nife eyan kosi gbogbo pe o ti sanra ju, lo reduce wetii e, mi sure pe ma ma mu o re ode
Ko tie ni wo nkankan rara, ki lan pe ni ife latokan wa undecided

Awa 84kg gan, won si nbe wa ka ma reduce. Awa ga na
Abi eyin na ma nfa bi igbin ni
E ma nro bi eni to ti dade ni joun cheesy
Abi ijewuru leyin na to je pe gbogbo mindinmindin le nda losi ona ofun
E gbera kan mo, ko sife larin yin

Your relationship is more of physical. No love!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by boboLIL(m): 2:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Let him go..... To avoid saying your hubby sleeps outside in future.....be you.... Don't fake it. Remain original... Do watch ur weight buh not with the mentality of meeting the demands of ur fuckboy....

17 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by okuneddie(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2016
I swear Na ur body he love no be u and the funniest thing is that we u get married and after giving birth ur weight will past 70kg....he won't tell u that u are too fat then but he will then cheat on u....who knows if he is not even doing it now.....I weigh 86kg and no one is complaining even though I got no gal now but my friends are cool with it....if u will be able to bear heartbreaks go on with him but don't open another thread then.....I will even curse u if u do..

9 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by hope4charles(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
okuneddie:
I swear Na ur body he love no be u and the funniest thing is that we u get married and after giving birth ur weight will past 70kg....he won't tell u that u are too fat then but he will then cheat on u....who knows if he is not even doing it now.....I weigh 86kg and no one is complaining even though I got no gal now but my friends are cool with it....if u will be able to bear heartbreaks go on with him but don't open another thread then.....I will even curse u if u do..
You all talking as if you guys don't understand the physic of a man, a man is moved by what he sees a woman is moved by what she hears, me personally I don't like fat women because it comes with a lot of its difficulties and side effects, I will first see ur features and lust after it and when I see ur characters and those inward good things I will then fall in love, so sister all those saying that the guy is after ur body are basically deceiving you, u better hit the gym and look trendy and trim, so that guy won't be shy working around with u, we all want the best.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by meelorlah(f): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Emi o gboyinbo o.

Ki la n ba ka undecided
Okunrin to ba nife eyan kosi gbogbo pe o ti sanra ju, lo reduce wetii e, mi sure pe ma ma mu o re ode
Ko tie ni wo nkankan rara, ki lan pe ni ife latokan wa undecided

Awa 84kg gan, won si nbe wa ka ma reduce. Awa ga na
Abi eyin na ma nfa bi igbin ni
E ma nro bi eni to ti dade ni joun cheesy
Abi ijewuru leyin na to je pe gbogbo mindinmindin le nda losi ona ofun
E gbera kan mo, ko sife larin yin

Your relationship is more of physical. No love!
grin I always look forward to seeing your comments, always sensible and really funny. Op, se looto ni pe eyin naa ma nfa bi igbin, e je watch wetii yin, ke de korajo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Seeeeeeee: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
How long have you dated him? Don't lie that's only what i can use and give u the final answer.
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sas91(f): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
How long have you dated him? Don't lie that's only what i can use and give u the final answer.

5 years
Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by marieolae(f): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Most guys are visual creatures, they are attracted to what they see. The fact that he wants you to maintain your shape is not a problem, its the way he's addressing it to you. He's condemning you and comparing you to your friends rather than motivating you and uplifting you at the same time. He's not supporting you. COMMUNICATION. I'm not a relationship expert, but I can tell that you guys are not communicating well. Tell him that you don't like the way he's addressing the issue. You don't want to be compared to your friend and you don't want to be shamed and insulted. You want him to push you in a motivational manner. You need that positive encouragement from him. You know sometimes we don't need to bring everything on social media, because it's the little things that count.

Have a nice day x

25 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2016
It's so simple, HIT THE GYM

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by sas91(f): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2016
hope4charles:

You all talking as if you guys don't understand the physic of a man, a man is moved by what he sees a woman is moved by what she hears, me personally I don't like fat women because it comes with a lot of its difficulties and side effects, I will first see ur features and lust after it and when I see ur characters and those inward good things I will then fall in love, so sister all those saying that the guy is after ur body are basically deceiving you, u better hit the gym and look trendy and trim, so that guy won't be shy working around with u, we all want the best.

thanks, I wld try my best. I felt hurt the way he said it to me with much anger or hatred if I May say, I wld do it for myself and for the health benefits.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by hope4charles(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2016
sas91:

thanks, I wld try my best. I felt hurt the way he said it to me with much anger or hatred if I May say, I wld do it for myself and for the health benefits.
Do it for ur self and for him too, we do things for the one we love, seriously I broke up with a lady based on this weight issues, when I knew her she was trendy and sexy, fast forward now she was so obessed that she lost shape, when I finally say her we just hanged out for once I lost interest, why because I can't find my self enduring it, I will have self esteem problem, the lady in question I adviced her to work towards that but she didn't see it fit, so dearie please do it health wise it's great, self esteem it is wow, remember we are moved by what we see packaging

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Elzends(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Gym, wen u finally slim down, breakup with him..... I don't like fat ladies shaa but 4 the guy to begin nag all of a sudden and worse, compare u with someone else............... My sister please read the hand writing on the wall....
We are guys, anyi ma onwe anyi

9 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by hope4charles(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2016
Elzends:
Gym, wen u finally slim down, breakup with him..... I don't like fat ladies shaa but 4 the guy to begin nag all of a sudden and worse, compare u with someone else............... My sister please read the hand writing on the wall....
We are guys, anyi ma onwe anyi
Worst advice ever, why would she brake up with him, have u ever thought, what if the guy has tried it in a cool way and she doesn't take it serious? Would it have been better if he had broke up with her based on it or to use this means of comparison to inspire her to change, she should be challenged,
If it's my type I don't do comparisons I will just walk out, simple but I will make sure I have told u everything including the health benefits and detriments.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Melkizedek(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2016
While it is true that excess fat can be hereditary, it can be controlled if one has the discipline..your guy wasn't diplomatic in communicating with you, but believe me excess fat deposits isn't healthy (forget about the aesthetics)..do you enjoy eating candies, meatpies, indomie etc? Cut down the consumption, carbonated drinks like coca cola should also be avoided..register in a gym near you (if there is any)..goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by ajaylee1(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2016
I understand u plight cos my babe is fat, nd I've been complaining but noting, u are even concerned. D truth is u can't know if he truly loves so he want u to loss weight or just looking for an excuse to say bye, u just try to loose weight not cos of him but for yourself, it's healthy and so he don't hav complains.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by ettaetta(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Didn't he see that you are fat before coming to toast you? You can visit the gym to reduce your weight but if you are naturally a fat person, you l'l stll add weight and grow fatter after giving birth. Comparing you with your friend means he doesnt really love you. I know many guys detest fat girls but there are some who appreciate them. For me My wife to be is fat and i dont have any problem with dat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iq_pkXsMv8&sns=tw

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat by Prizzed: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.