Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (38589 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by UjSizzle(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Liljeez:
Lol............so sth funny can come out from a science person
It's funny you think I'm a science person smiley
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by motunrayoamusa(f): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
having HIV is not the end of the world, i have HIV from my first love. She can live normal live, pls tell her not to thinks
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by yinkeys(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ada9103:
Choi! This one is strong
shocked
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by alaskido(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Run as fast as your legs can take you.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Owilar(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
dr is luv in sharing
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by uckennety(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Opoki:

Use your brain my friend, use it.

HIV is not death sentencee!4rm d op she didn't cheat!and d love Eachother
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by yinkeys(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
ireneony:
permit me to ask this question; how come HIV/AIDS is so rampant in africa? ...
I have live in both worlds and I see the way blackmen shagg anything under the skirt e.g my course adviser when I was in university. I see how 100 level guys shagg more than 50 girls in a semester and they care to use condoms....
100 level, newbies. This is a big lie, its usually the opposite sex that gets approached more at this stage. You sabi lie ehn
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by greggng: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Condom doesnot prevent hiv the best is absenance or masturbate if you cannot hold body till you marry
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by cele360: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladies do go to d saloon with ur needles beause a lot of this ladies are positive and do patronize d same saloon, it advisable that prevention is better than cure, to d guy if you love her you go ahead in marrying her, because you don't know if she is your wife not withstanding her status, you might decide to go and marry and woman and with time that one contacts d diseases will you divorce her? May be thro child bearing she contacted it, Is God that guarantees not man
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by therapistmrs: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
It's painful and depressing when one discovers they are HIV positive but that is not the end of life.you need to comfort her and be there for physically and emotionally. All she need do is go to any HIV clinic around and get her antiretro viral drugs and make sure she takes her medication religiously,if she does then the two of you can still enjoy a loving relationship. Mr man you need to keep using condom and if you eventually marry her, believe me you will have children free from HIV.just listen to your doctors and follow all medical advice.all the best.
therapistmrs..com
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by ozoemenaca: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Its quite unfortunate, I advise you guys go for another test else where, however, you have been a wonderful friend so far from your narration. But you have got to be careful. More so, both of you should give your life to Christ now.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Liljeez(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
UjSizzle:

It's funny you think I'm a science person smiley
Aren't u a mod in the science section ?
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Lexusgs430: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
HRich:
Lolz. Just give me the Venue and i will be at your Service. If i bring condom, you will bring what it been used on.

Used on ke? My intended intensive intentions, were to blow them up has decorations(balloon stylee)!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by mercygold2: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
You are very lucky my brother,but she still needs you at this moment.
I know of a couple years back that his wife is HIV positive and her husband is negative. For the past three years now it's still the same result.
Consult your doctor for more counselling.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP, thank God you got lucky.I know how you feel, but the truth must be told, you can't marry her. And yes, it is true that your results could be negative,circumcised men are less proned to the virus provided they have a blood free Sex, so consider yourself lucky and don't ever have any sexual intercourse with her again. All she needs now is your love and care, if you go extreme na you Sabi. God is her strength now..
Cheers!
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by HRich(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Used on ke? My intended intensive intentions, were to blow them up has decorations(balloon stylee)!!!
You no serious. Blow ke? Oyah naw cum blow d breast near me

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Atlantian: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
AsYouSaid:

It's fresh, she'll probably need only antibiotics as simple as septrin and she'll never suffer any setback as having contracted the disease. Counselling and care is free at Lagos General Hospitals. Her CD4 count should be probably high, she can leave a normal live, bear children and wouldn't be a transmitter. Meet me up at Ijede Health Centre, Ikorodu or relate well with your doctor.
I havent checked my status at all. Just thinking of it scares the shiiit out of me.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by UjSizzle(f): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Liljeez:
Aren't u a mod in the science section ?
I am
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by octopusfreaky(f): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
motunrayoamusa:
having HIV is not the end of the world, i have HIV from my first love. She can live normal live, pls tell her not to thinks
hummm,you such a strong girl.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Liljeez(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
UjSizzle:
I am
dah means u a science person na
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
and this is why I will always advocate for the use of condoms until you are married,ladies and guys these days selectively use Condoms, they have that one lady or guy they don't use condoms for,while they use for the others, this a a very wrong mentality, and as for the OP, admire your courage,like others have said,it's not the end of the world and both of you need to go for a repeat test in another place

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
run run run run as fast as your tiny legs balanced on shaky ankles can carry you
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by nijabazaar: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Guy, leave this lady....dont joke with ur life....cry with her, Bleep her once more with extra padded condom and leave.

Only d tree stands firm when theres a threat.....u are not a tree, my frnd.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Docray: 2:11am On Mar 24, 2016
It happened to me. I also slept with 4 different gals wit HIV nd neva got infected. Na God, pls dnt try it cos u may not be as lucky as i am

Inasmuch as there exists serodiscordant couples i strongly discourage marriage. U dnt experiment wit such tings.

Nevr 4get to giv her moral support. Its a way of appreciatng God 4 hs protection tward u.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Kyllahmc(m): 5:18am On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmm mehn this is very very scary o! Ehmmm what if ur fiance go play small away match come get the thing nko? Op fear some women oo. Mehn abi nah mek person just dey on him own and start to dey do soapy? Cos even condom sef fit burst any time sad
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Pagesweet(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
I had the same experience, I had an HIV positive as a gal friend and we had sex several times. Wen I discovered she was positive I stopped having sex with her then I went for a test, the result came outnegative I was restless after 3months a repeated the test again it was negative, I am still going to repeat the test by may which will make ur six month. I ave made a lot if research abt this and I found out that a man can ex cape contracting HIV from a positive woman if they have nt engage in a vigorous sex and there is no cut in their privates. But a woman can't excape it wen she have sex with a man who is positive this is because her genital is open and the man always donate the sperm which contains d virus. My brother do not be afraid Cus it is 100% possible that after six months ur result can still be negative. Am a biochemist and a Nigerian I want to use this medium to say that very soon the cure for HIV will be found by a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
cutetonye009:
OP, thank God you got lucky.I know how you feel, but the truth must be told, you can't marry her. And yes, it is true that your results could be negative,circumcised men are less proned to the virus provided they have a blood free Sex, so consider yourself lucky and don't ever have any sexual intercourse with her again. All she needs now is your love and care, if you go extreme na you Sabi. God is her strength now..
Cheers!

You are an ignoramus. Thi sis 2016 and you still don't know anything about HIV.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are an ignoramus. Thi sis 2016 and you still don't know anything about HIV.
I ain't surprise, your monicker says it all. You dare to differ any information because you feel you know it all.
Form the habit of GOOGLING BEFORE CONCLUDING
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
cutetonye009:

I ain't surprise, your monicker says it all. You dare to differ any information because you feel you know it all.
Form the habit of GOOGLING BEFORE CONCLUDING

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Take your own advice

Seriously angry
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
daretodiffer:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Take your own advice

Seriously >:
Smh
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
daretodiffer:

https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/staying-healthy-with-hiv-aids/friends-and-family/marriage-dating/

You are welcome grin
www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/ That's the point i am trying to make. So you know, I ain't an ignoramus cool. I am just trying to convince the brother not to push his luck any further.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / At Last, We Wedded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.