Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! (9617 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 5:39am On Mar 23, 2016
This is the so called prophecy fulfillment. He claims to have prophesied the Brussels attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfi7XtZcAWM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He speaks for a French Country...did he identify it?
Let's watch the ORIGINAL clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=074-zXBzWPg

The country is identified as France!
In fact he is warning them of FURTHER attacks following the latest attacks towards the end of 2015.

Cc Joagbaje,Candour,PastorKun,Image123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 5:48am On Mar 23, 2016
We thank God for faithful SCOANITES who independently upload sermons hoping to propagate his message further. They help in debunking this charlatan

2 Likes

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by kolomax(m): 5:49am On Mar 23, 2016
grin meanwhile stop using the word negro

1 Like

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2016
kolomax:
grin meanwhile stop using the word negro
Hey, I'm a Negro myself, darker that you can possibly think. But profuse apologies for offending your sensibilities
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by ododo42: 6:18am On Mar 23, 2016
I dnt see T.B Joshua as ah fake man of God,nd mind u we dnt hav any right to judge ah man of God,God knows his people,we from south south value dix man jt lik d disciples of Jesus valued jesus.

3 Likes

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Tallesty1(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2016
ododo42:
I dnt see T.B Joshua as ah fake man of God, nd mind u we dnt hav any right to judge ah man of God, God knows his people,we from south south value dix man jt lik d disciples of Jesus valued jesus.
I do@Emboldened

3 Likes

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by paycash: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2016
OP if you don't have respect for human being like you, your country and your God.
You need to go for restitution and stop given more room to sinners like you.
If TB Joshua base in Europe you will buy ticket to visit him because you are born to destroy your own continent, the man you called fake is better than crude oil you are looking for if people like you have wisdom to manage human resources in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Burger01(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Who believes in prophecies, especially from fake Nigerian pastors undecided

As long it's not from any of those prophets in old testament I'm out undecided

Believe naija pastors at own peril sad

2 Likes

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2016
ododo42:
I dnt see T.B Joshua as ah fake man of God,nd mind u we dnt hav any right to judge ah man of God,God knows his people,we from south south value dix man jt lik d disciples of Jesus valued jesus.
In your own mother tongue, what do you call deceptively editing videos?
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Palantir: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2016
ododo42:

2 things. First We are COMMANDED to judge

"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment." (Psa. 37:30) A righteous person will talk of judgment. He will not REFUSE to judge. He will talk judgment.

"Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph." (Amos 5:14-15) How can you hate the evil and love the good if you refuse to judge? You can't. You are SINNING when you refuse to judge.

Our generation is well described in Isaiah 59:8: "The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace." People have refused to judge, so there is no peace.

Paul said in I Corinthians 1:10 to ". . . be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment." Why would Paul make such a statement if judging is wrong? In I Corinthians 2:15 Paul says, "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." Judging is not a sin; judging is a characteristic of being a spiritual person! Satan has been lying to us, hoping that we will NOT judge, because he knows that the right kind of judgment PLEASES God and betters our lives and Christian service.

Someone says, "But should we judge PEOPLE?" Yes, we certainly should. Paul actually REBUKES the Corinthians for NOT judging: "Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?" (I Cor. 6:1-5) If judging is wrong, then Paul needs to confess and repent for misleading these Christians! He clearly told them to JUDGE PEOPLE.

If judging people is wrong, how can we obey Romans 16:17-18? II Corinthians 6:17? II Timothy 3:5-6? I John 4:1? Friend, if judging is wrong, then God has contradicted Himself and His words cannot be trusted!.

2nd, why glory in a prophesy where you were to pray to avert it 5 days a week for 2 months? Is the prophesy more important than answer to prayer?

2 Likes

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2016
paycash:
OP if you don't have respect for human being like you, your country and your God.
You need to go for restitution and stop given more room to sinners like you.
If TB Joshua base in Europe you will buy ticket to visit him because you are born to destroy your own continent, the man you called fake is better than crude oil you are looking for if people like you have wisdom to manage human resources in Nigeria .

He warns France. Belgium is hit and he claims he was talking about Belgium. Is he a satanist?
Who is the father of all lies?

3 Likes

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2016
Burger01:
Who believes in prophecies, especially from fake Nigerian pastors undecided

As long it's not from any of those prophets in old testament I'm out undecided

Believe naija pastors at own peril sad

Many do, that's why he can afford a $60M Gulfstream
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2016
One of the lamest and dumbest excuse I've heard so far is that 'we know in part' hence there is room for error in prophecy.

Question is, why did false prophecies attract death sentence given this wriggle room in the OT? Or is it that NT prophecies are given freedom to err while OT they are not?

Secondly, the clip is clear; the country is identified as French Speaking, and is France, and it is warned against FURTHER attacks. If TB Joshua concocted all that given the frailty of his flesh, why should we trust ANYTHING he says?

Has he ever gotten anything right?
And if he does, what is the accuracy level demanded of prophets?
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Observe the fraud
Deliberate omission of the name FRANCE also in the comments

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by MissSlimbody(f): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2016
He specifically mentioned France.
North and south part of France to be precise.

Why did they edit that part out
Men of God indeed undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Burger01(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:

Many do, that's why he can afford a $60M Gulfstream
You can imagine...living off the gullible ones sad
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by TeGaTeGa1(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2016
Too bad, i trusted this man cry
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Burger01(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:
Observe the fraud
Deliberate omission of the name FRANCE also in the comments
419..that's what most of these supposed prophets are. They won't see better things to prophesy about. Prophets of doom undecided

1 Like

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Burger01(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:

cheesy
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Candour(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:

He warns France. Belgium is hit and he claims he was talking about Belgium. Is he a satanist?
Who is the father of all lies?
vooks:

grin grin grin

These gods of men have really done an evil job
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Too bad, i trusted this man cry
We thank God that TB Joshua has shot himself in the foot. Please bro, focus on the fact that it is the truth that sets you free.

Virtually all his prophecy videos have some layer of deception on them. This is blasphemy
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2016

1.Has anyone noticed how in the clip he mentions France FOUR times?
This means the reference to France is unmistakable. It was no slip of the tongue by any stretch of hallucination. Again, France is mentioned four times in 4 minutes

2. He also mentions the days to watch out for and therefore pray as Wednesday,Thursday,Friday Saturday and Sunday. That for starters is 5 out of 7 possible days of the week. The attack happened yesterday which I guess was a Tuesday? He got the day wrong. As if getting the day is not wrong enough, he told the church to watch over the following week Wednesday to Sunday, or 3rd of February to 7th. The attack happened over a month and 2 weeks from this. What happened? Did SCOAN push the tragedy forward by their prayers?

Cc Candour,Joagbaje,Muttleylaff,Image123
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Deuteronomy 18:22 (KJV)
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

1 Like

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2016
MissSlimbody:
He specifically mentioned France.
North and south part of France to be precise.

Why did they edit that part out
Men of God indeed undecided
Thanks bro, had not noticed the North-South bit. His thick accent is atrocious to my ears. But that apart,mis that not as good as saying all over the country? What is not north is in the south, more like flipping a coin, it will land on eithef
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Similarities between ISIS/Daesh and TB Joshua:
They both exploit tragedies to publicize their various skills as ruthless and invincible, and prophet respectively
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Princewell2012(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Palantir:

2 things. First We are COMMANDED to judge

"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment." (Psa. 37:30) A righteous person will talk of judgment. He will not REFUSE to judge. He will talk judgment.

"Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph." (Amos 5:14-15) How can you hate the evil and love the good if you refuse to judge? You can't. You are SINNING when you refuse to judge.

Our generation is well described in Isaiah 59:8: "The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace." People have refused to judge, so there is no peace.

Paul said in I Corinthians 1:10 to ". . . be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment." Why would Paul make such a statement if judging is wrong? In I Corinthians 2:15 Paul says, "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." Judging is not a sin; judging is a characteristic of being a spiritual person! Satan has been lying to us, hoping that we will NOT judge, because he knows that the right kind of judgment PLEASES God and betters our lives and Christian service.

Someone says, "But should we judge PEOPLE?" Yes, we certainly should. Paul actually REBUKES the Corinthians for NOT judging: "Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?" (I Cor. 6:1-5) If judging is wrong, then Paul needs to confess and repent for misleading these Christians! He clearly told them to JUDGE PEOPLE.

If judging people is wrong, how can we obey Romans 16:17-18? II Corinthians 6:17? II Timothy 3:5-6? I John 4:1? Friend, if judging is wrong, then God has contradicted Himself and His words cannot be trusted!.

2nd, why glory in a prophesy where you were to pray to avert it 5 days a week for 2 months? Is the prophesy more important than answer to prayer?

God bless you sir.

It is people like you makes me do visits nairaland religion section. What more can i add, you have said it all.

Prove. 24: 23-24. Says, and i quote. These things also belong to the wise, it is not good to have a respect of person in judgement.
He said to the wicked thou are righteous, him shall the people cause, nation shall abhor him.

But to him that rebuke him shall have delight, and a good blessing shall come upon him.

Jesus also command us to give a righteous judgement.

Prov: 27; 5 says open rebuke is better than secret love.

1 Like

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Candour(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:

1.Has anyone noticed how in the clip he mentions France FOUR times?
This means the reference to France is unmistakable. It was no slip of the tongue by any stretch of hallucination. Again, France is mentioned four times in 4 minutes

2. He also mentions the days to watch out for and therefore pray as Wednesday,Thursday,Friday Saturday and Sunday. That for starters is 5 out of 7 possible days of the week. The attack happened yesterday which I guess was a Tuesday? He got the day wrong. As if getting the day is not wrong enough, he told the church to watch over the following week Wednesday to Sunday, or 3rd of February to 7th. The attack happened over a month and 2 weeks from this. What happened? Did SCOAN push the tragedy forward by their prayers?

Cc Candour,Joagbaje,Muttleylaff,Image123

Forget this guy abeg. Deluded folks will keep following so they don't 'miss the blessings god gave him for them'

Even Rev King the murderer still has people dumb enough to still hold him as a prophet or even a Messiah.
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Candour:

Forget this guy abeg. Deluded folks will keep following so they don't 'miss the blessings god gave him for them'

Even Rev King the murderer still has people dumb enough to still hold him as a prophet or even a Messiah.

I hear you my broda.
I have done my bit in educating them, I just found this to be a shining example of deception. They stand warned, they have no excuse
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Image123(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:
This is the so called prophecy fulfillment. He claims to have prophesied the Brussels attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfi7XtZcAWM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He speaks for a French Country...did he identify it?
Let's watch the ORIGINAL clip

The country is identified as France!
In fact he is warning them of FURTHER attacks following the latest attacks towards the end of 2015.

Cc Joagbaje,Candour,PastorKun,Image123

This confirms the scam. Rubbish upon nonsense, what is the meaning of North-South? What direction is that one in geography? that's everywhere na. North-South is the whole country, no specific, so why is he talking like he knows the French one and doesn't know the Saudi Arabia one. Lemme help him, it will also be North South. Someone will die in the North-South of Saudi Arabia today. We believe you have been blessed. That is not the Spirit of God talking, that's generalisation and conjecture.
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

This confirms the scam. Rubbish upon nonsense, what is the meaning of North-South? What direction is that one in geography? that's everywhere na. North-South is the whole country, no specific, so why is he talking like he knows the French one and doesn't know the Saudi Arabia one. Lemme help him, it will also be North South. Someone will die in the North-South of Saudi Arabia today. We believe you have been blessed. That is not the Spirit of God talking, that's generalisation and conjecture.

My broda,
It is abject poverty of intelligence of all sort that he still has fans

1 Like

Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by Amberon: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
God bless you!
ododo42:
Re: False prophet TB Joshua Caught Red Handed Editing His Prophecies!!! by vooks: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Amberon:
God bless you!
God bless you too. Do you support editing pas prophecy videos to fit present circumstances?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Christians Handle Miracles/magic In The Bible? / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? / What Is The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.