Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

How To Convert Document To PDF - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Convert Document To PDF (1695 Views)

How Do You Convert A Word Document To A PDF / How To Convert Microsoft Word Documents To PDF Format / Please How Can I Convert My Documents To PDF And JPG Formats. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Document To PDF by Ebao2(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2016
pls i need an app that can convert document to PDF
Re: How To Convert Document To PDF by sephryneyo(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2016
download pdf converter
Re: How To Convert Document To PDF by Franky826: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Download nitro pro PDF reader. Stuff is a beast!! It converts word-pdf, pdf-word, pdf-excel, pdf-image, it even creates its own pdf files. As soon as I got it I ditched the almighty adobe reader for PC grin and the separate applications I had to covert pdf-word and vice versa. Thank me later grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Document To PDF by kentochi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Franky826:
Download nitro pro PDF reader. Stuff is a beast!! It converts word-pdf, pdf-word, pdf-excel, pdf-image, it even creates its own pdf files. As soon as I got it I ditched the almighty adobe reader for PC grin and the separate applications I had to covert pdf-word and vice versa. Thank me later grin grin cheesy
good one
Re: How To Convert Document To PDF by Talibanis: 6:42am On Mar 25, 2016
kentochi:

good one
Get Adobe Acrobat Pro
Re: How To Convert Document To PDF by Sankabson(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2016
The nitro stuffs is only for free for 14days.. is there no free PDF Converter ??
Re: How To Convert Document To PDF by simplejayy(m): 12:21am On Mar 30, 2016
download PDF creator then thank me later!!
Re: How To Convert Document To PDF by AYODEJI94(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Why not go save as under Microsoft word and select pdf under file type.

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Document To PDF by Stylz69(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Like Ayodeji said, in Microsoft Word, choose save as and select pdf as file type to save as. If you have any torrent software, go to any torrent site and search for nitro pdf cracked version. I got a cracked version with full functionality.
Re: How To Convert Document To PDF by Bespiel: 6:08am On Mar 31, 2016
hi Ebao2, I usually convert straight from the internet.

check smallpdf.com . You can convert any type of

document format there. Cheers man.

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Satellite 4G Ram, 320g Hdd, 2.3hgz Processor,15.6" Uk Used Laptop / Very Clean (Just like new) Hp 250 G1 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD SOLD / Sweet Laptop Deals **Updated**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.