Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

#yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots (49131 Views)

#evenif Hilariously Trending On Twitter (photos) / Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by kajoula(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
chynie:

how can I understand

nobody understands APC

chaining change

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny you ....enjoy your day!

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by chynie: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
kajoula:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny you ....enjoy your day!

kkkkkkk

thanks and greet him for me

he is among the 2% of ofe mmanu that are good

or maybe he has Igbo blood in him wink

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by cbrass(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
sheikshegetto:
I concur my guy....my igbo princess mother ran away with my Yoruba father,now anytime I see this peace and conflict medemede...my mixed blood go dey clot,I cannot attack..i cannot defend....proudly yorugbo tho...haters gon hate....by the awesome superpowers from Yoruba heritage....I dey possess women die...only t.b Joshua fit deliver dem

Bro I dey feel you o, it's not easy been mixed. I remember back in my university days we have a guy in my hostel then whole mum is Osun and the dad Imo, when we start firing the ibos. The guy will just be smiling and looking at us later we all burst in to laughter after which we will all go to his room and start playing PS and we forget it grin

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Alfred234(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
we are still the best tho

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Verbalist(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
LOOOL.

Funny memes.

Yoruba guys are cool though. Enjoyed my days with em as colleagues.

Please when will Igbo boys be stroked? I know say the stroking go dey massive

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by kajoula(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
chynie:

kkkkkkk

thanks and greet him for me

He'll hear

chynie:
he is among the 2% of ofe mmanu that are good

I got lovely brothers too grin grin

chynie:
or maybe he has Igbo blood in him wink
Lailai

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by tickles2luv2016(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oodua ni mi tokan tokan

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm Igbo buh ma boo is a Yoruba guy... d guy stingy die.. Had to bad mouth him before he got me a new phone not like d cash is not there... But he is cute...buh stingy even though d papa na ACG of.....let me stop here abeg before he will c it now and sack me...he visits nairaland at times
Sack loool

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Coolcash1: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Yoruba boy with tribal marks they form, one just enter bank, pick up deposit slip and on the slip he wrote 'tarty tausan'

Nice one..you got me cracking..
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by TolaniLuv: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm Igbo buh ma boo is a Yoruba guy... d guy stingy die.. Had to bad mouth him before he got me a new phone not like d cash is not there... But he is cute...buh stingy even though d papa na ACG of.....let me stop here abeg before he will c it now and sack me...he visits nairaland at times

Typical Nigerian girl!!! Gold digger alert

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Waoh...saw this thread this morning, was afraid it was going to turn to a 'tribal war thing'; NICE...kudos to the Yoruba folks who can take a joke and turn something negative to positive and thanks to our IGBO brothers who like wahala gan! grin grin angry cool

16 Likes

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by aljharem(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Proudly omo yoruba

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Shymm3x: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol.

Every publicity is a good publicity - good or bad. Captain take ya chic and give her back to you when I'm done.

Reppin' that famous Yoruba boys gang, where almost everyone is: Ade, Olu, Ola, and Ayo. Screaming...gang...gang...gang. We're super-famous, yo!

And if you're a chic and a Yoruba nyggah hasn't touched you, then you're still on the come-up. Better grab a Yoruba nyggah and do what it do, ya get me? No one does it better than 'em Yoruba nyggahs. Chics know what time it's - swagger on a hundred thousand trillion.

#BossStatus...even Jimmy Carter knows what time it's when a Yoruba nyggah is around. grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-qRVAew6-vIo/UTOzIb2LzEI/AAAAAAAAL08/TX_RWXOCHxo/s1600/young+obasanjo.gif[/img]

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:
he should spend all his money foolishly on you now abi?

Where will he get money to pay your bride prize and the big list when he is finally ready to marry u?

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by bankybobo11: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yoruba lawa o. We no get time for chest beating abeg. We gentle. Even other tribes dey use our Language sing

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by agarawu23(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
ireneony:
Hilarious grin that charm part got me cracking. .hahaha grin grin
The waist of charm grin

Yoruba men I hail thee
I know u like Yoruba's

That's why u are dying to have se un grin

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-x9xvF8QyiFk/UYYxPMfCOMI/AAAAAAAAJGU/kAm5hjxr1cw/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMTYtQURFTlVHQStBUlJJVklOLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-724672[/img]

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by pat077: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sayelabola:

Have you ever travelled to other Nigerian regions before?
yes! I've been to three other regions of the country.
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by ireneony(f): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
I know u like Yoruba's

That's why u are dying to have se un grin
yes I like youruba men grin

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
ireneony:
I be Yoruba, u go date me? smiley

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by sheikshegetto(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
cbrass:

Bro I dey feel you o, it's not easy been mixed. I remember back in my university days we have a guy in my hostel then whole mum is Osun and the dad Imo, when we start firing the ibos. The guy will just be smiling and looking at us later we all burst in to laughter after which we will all go to his room and start playing PS and we forget it grin
no be small thing o bruh....the mixed folks are the genuinely oppressed race for this our goodu country grin

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by scarred9jan(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
YourNemesis:
LOL!!

This will only create a Streisand Effect for the all dominating Yoruba boys.....

Which is simply defined thus:
[size=14pt]
The more you try to make something look bad, the more people want to see and experience it.....[/size]

the past few months, the desire for Yoruba men/boys/guys has actually increased about 3 fold, and i am a beneficary cheesy.... grin grin

Yes oh..

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Danfuster(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
ireneony:

You can never go wrong with #Yorubaboys wink

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by bogolobango(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Am a yoruba boy nd cheating is in my destiny am like a werewolf i may fight it now but one day the moon will appear and I will howl

Yoruba lawa

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by blackboy2star(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
You get what you want sista...
[quqote author=Fresia01 post=44034377]I'm Igbo buh ma boo is a Yoruba guy... d guy stingy die.. Had to bad mouth him before he got me a new phone not like d cash is not there... But he is cute...buh stingy even though d papa na ACG of.....let me stop here abeg before he will c it now and sack me...he visits nairaland at times[/quote]
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Sayelabola(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
pat077:
yes! I've been to three other regions of the country.

And didn't you see other tribesmen's ill acts?
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by scarred9jan(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
scholes0:

Once I tell them I am a Yoruba Boy, they all start tripping ......
Once you tell them you are Yoruba and from Lagos. GAMEOVER!

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by scarred9jan(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
scholes0:

Once I tell them I am a Yoruba Boy, they all start tripping ......
Once you tell them you are Yoruba and from Lagos. GAMEOVER!

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Shymm3x: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
But who do folks always say Yoruba boys can't fight?

We can't fight but we dominate boxing and martial arts. grin

Some of you will end up messing with the wrong Yoruba guy one day and get ya jaw broken with half of ya face smashed in. grin

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by scarred9jan(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbens2000:
I don over late sha,and they are the best gamblers.

Gamblers are risk takers. That's why we dey gamble on any toto.. No time for 'what ifs'
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by pcagbaji(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
After a police man slapping a #YORUBABOZS

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by tpiah2: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
I find these threads annoying, wbb.

Let me prepare a befitting response since ori yin kii ye daru.

Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / When Keke Gets A Conductor / ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54