Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33108 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
myked:
Memrise (60% fluent in spanish already) cool cool

I'd feel sick without this app
You plan to travel to Spain?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Iamlordgee(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
In order of importance .. Simple server Netloop Vpn Opera Mini Uc Browser Phone App Psiphon Syphon Shield WhatsApp Bbm Instagram Twitter Facebook
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
selfdefence:
Livescore
Have you tried FotMob pro? I think it's way better and more interactive.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shazam

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by rosalieene(f): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Facebook and whatsapp
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by HenriettaIB(f): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cliveglobal1:
I was just thinking of how Glued I am to my phone and the Key Apps I Like. They've Invariably made my Phone Experience more interesting. Apps like Musixmatch & SwiftKey have come out my Best over the years. 

So guys, Let's Hear us Yours, So we can Know other Good Apps we've been Missing.

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by scampy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
UCbrowser

TTpod

Candy Crush
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by jericco1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
netloop. .sas auto proxy lucky patcher. Ifont uc web oodles ebook tectra bible app. Titanium back up pro. Kika keyboard. And many more. . I love them all
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by HenriettaIB(f): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
rosalieene:
Facebook and whatsapp

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by agarawu23(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
MizMyColi:
Mine would be the Boom J8.

Ever since my friend introduced me to the phone and Tecnospot, I have been looking forward to it.

I was even invited to the official launch of the phone.

I pray there'll be a raffle draw or perhaps, I'm promoted to being an elite fan, that way I can get the phone for free or for a rather intangible amount.

Na Godwingrin
nobody asked u smiley

5 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by khadijah12(f): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Instagram
Notes
Whatsapp
Mail
Wordpress
Safari
Solitaire
Kobo e books
Asos
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
whatsapp Opera mini UC mini Adobe reader FL commando
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by iamkingzlee(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
nobody asked u smiley
lmfao grin iyaf missed you oo egbon
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Psiphon
Ucbrowser
Whatsapp
English dictionary
Soccer hero
MX player
Imissal
Xender
Solid explorer
Sleep time
Heart rate
Google fit
Google keep
Google drive
Google earth
Assistant (siri substitute)
Bible (you version)
Fbreader
Az screen recorder(5.0 compatible)
Photo
Textgram
Smart tool
Odin
Twrp recovery
Xpose installer

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by SerialDigits(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Alarm cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
selfdefence:
Livescore
badoo! Bet9ja things!

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Psiphon
Ucbrowser
Whatsapp
English dictionary
Soccer hero
MX player
Imissal
Xender
Solid explorer
Sleep time
Heart rate
Google fit
Google keep
Google drive
Google earth
Bible (you version)
Fbreader
Photo
Textgram
Smart tool
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
lmfao grin iyaf missed you oo egbon
bro, i dey o

We can't do without visiting this forum.

Na my best apk sef grin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
myked:
Memrise (60% fluent in spanish already) cool cool

I'd feel sick without this app
try duolingo apk and thank me later.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by joey150(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
Without them all other apps are useless if you are a techy type like me you'll know what I mean.
Mobileuncle tools does its best then all other apps can follow kiss cheesy grin
stingyness no dey pay oh.
Go subscribe oh

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
charlesucheh:
My DICTIONARY and 1999 Nigerian CONSTITUTION...............................period.
merriam Webster walai
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
Without them all other apps are useless if you are a techy type like me you'll know what I mean.
is mtn bblited still working ?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by joey150(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
guyXander:
Psiphon
Ucbrowser
Whatsapp
English dictionary
Soccer hero
MX player
Imissal
Xender
Solid explorer
Sleep time
Heart rate
Google fit
Google keep
Google drive
Google earth
Bible (you version)
Fbreader
Photo
Textgram
Smart tool

guy your favourite, u begin dey list all d app for playstore.

Your weed sha! Na nafdac and wizkhalifa approved

4 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by iamkingzlee(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
bro, i dey o
We can't do without visiting this forum.
Na my best apk sef grin
lol. O'strongg!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by AceDomino(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
The one n only App I can ever do without daily is my lovely.......

TOP ELEVEN (Be A Football Manager) game

2 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
winning eleven 2012. can't joke with this app at all

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
My Browser...
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Ibidapson(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
Wt all d listed apps, I can browse till ma calls
10/10
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
AceDomino:
The one n only App I can ever do without daily is my lovely.......

TOP ELEVEN (Be A Football Manager) game
Man, that game can be boring
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by guyXander(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
joey150:
guy your favourite, u begin dey list all d app for playstore.

Your weed sha! Na nafdac and wizkhalifa approved
I have more than 400 app. No joke.
Of course, I only install then when I need them. So this list is my must used.
I'm an app freak. grin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Rexnegro(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
nbright:
Flashscore grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink
Please bro does that app still work well in Your fone...Question
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
M4gunners:
WhatsApp anytime any day.
bad boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Android Tab: That Funny Prank (photos) / Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.